Sic Parvis Magna
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - Ω - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Welcome to the Underworld.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
❖ HAPPY NEW YEAR ROLEPLAYERS! ❖
❖ May 2014 bring even more brilliant, heart-wrenching creative works and many new wonderful memories to keep. ❖
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 am
Latest topics
» Walton
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 pm by OurStars

» Clockwork Winds
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am by SoraAngel

» Marked | 1x1 | SoraAngel x Nightingale
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 am by SoraAngel

» Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

» Music on Forum
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 pm by ZephyrSolace

» S I G I L [Open for Sign-Ups]
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm by Nightingale

» Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Nightingale

» Eden's Cage - Roleplay
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am by ZephyrSolace

» Dark Requiem | Role-Play
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm by ZephyrSolace

Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is saintjoain

Our users have posted a total of 594 messages in 86 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

Dear Residents of this vast underworld,

How is everyone? May Hades smile down upon you all. He is most certainly not smiling down at me at this moment. But …

Comments: 0

Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP Empty
PostSubject: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 am

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

All Logo Design by FlamingText.com
[Thanks to Noelle for help with story development]

"I will give you three days’ grace and if during that time you tell me my name...."

The story of Rumpelstiltskin is a lie.
And you're about to hear the truth.

Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP RUMPLEsmaller

Once there was a miller who was poor, but in no way was he humble. He possessed a beautiful daughter...one so beautiful that often she was confused as royalty. One day, during the presence of the king, the miller, foolishly boasting, told the king he had a daughter who could spin straw into gold.
Now the king was a curious man. He was intrigued by this girl who could do the impossible, and he called for her presence. He placed her in a small room full of straw, and promptly left her there to spin the straw into gold. The miller's daughter, although clever, could not possibly spin this straw into gold; for if she knew how to, would they still be this poor?
We all know what happens next. There comes a man, a tiny one with strange clothes and a mischievous smile, and he offers to spin the straw into gold for tiny treasures in exchange; the girl's necklace, her ring.

But this, in fact, is where the story goes wrong.

Wandered into the room was a woman of infinite life, an immortal being with nothing better to do but travel the realms and repeat the endless cycle of life. Feeling pity for the poor girl in this foolish land of people, the woman kindly offered to spin the straw for her, and asked nothing for exchange.
She did this again, for the next night, and even on the third night, she finished spinning all the straw into gold although it had exhausted her. On this third night, however, the miller's daughter felt so grateful that she demanded to know what this mysterious woman would like in exchange, and finally, for she had always craved a child of her own, she mumbled,
"Would it be alright, after you marry, if I obtained your firstborn child?" for the miller's daughter would be marrying the king the next day.
The miller's daughter, too wrapped up in her attempt to be able to repay this beautiful woman, agreed immediately. Years passed, and the daughter soon forgot of this promise. However, when she did decide to have a baby, the immortal traveller stopped by, young and beautiful as always, and held her arms open for the tiny boy that would become her son.

The miller's daughter was horrified. She loved this boy more than anything, and she was overcome with jeaousy for the young beauty of this woman.She shook her head, vigorously. "I'll give you all the riches in the world, just not my baby."

The immortal sighed. "I'm sorry, but we had a promise, did we not? Something alive is dearer to me than all the treasures in the world," and she smiled reassuringly. But the miller's daughter would not relent. Finally, the immortal woman struck a deal; if the miller's daughter, now the queen, would be able to guess her name, she would keep her baby.

The immortal woman was not foolish. She did not reveal her name in a song. It is said that when the queen guessed Rumpelstiltskin's name, he yelled, "The devil told you that name!" A part of that is undoubtedly true, for a demon, very like the immortal woman, from the world of demons, came down upon Earth and whispered the name into the queen's ear. The bundle of life the woman had yearned for was stole away from her, and yet she still loved him as her own. She watched him grow, and then when she could not take it anymore, she left.

And that is the end of the story.
Well, not...quite.

"The demon lord always gets what he wants, no matter how long it takes him."

Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP Prince_of_devil

Centuries passed. The little kingdom became a blooming city, and the story of the immortal woman had become a vague interpretation; a folkstale about a tiny man named "Rumplestiltskin." Life was normal, as normal as it could be. Streets of the city would be ridden with crime at night, and yet life would go on, and no one would question the evil that had continued to fester in mankind.

All but one.

A boy, one with a remarkably similar face to the baby of the queen so long ago, questioned it. He questioned everything. And it wasn't long until thsi very questioning brought that same immortal from that story, back to him, to the very place where long ago, a woman refused to keep a promise.

Who was this immortal woman, you ask? An offspring of the dark, she carried within her demon blood, and she had escaped the constraints of hell itself. That is why, on that third day of name guessing, did the demon lord come down and whisper into the queen's ear, the woman's name. She was wanted back in hell, but no demon had enough power as she, and they couldn't remain on Earth for long. However, the woman knew that one day, the demon lord would catch up to her. Until then she continued to travel, seeking nothing and everything. Seeking...love.

It was a matter of fate that drew her back to the wretched place she had lost her chances of having a baby to call her own, a spark of life she could not create. For a moment she did not realize where she was, until she saw him.
And suddenly, she knew.

She had to have him.

Last edited by SoraAngel on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sic-parvis-magna.forumotion.com
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:25 am

Last edited by SoraAngel on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:25 am

Also editing.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 am

Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP T1347412834910f7fb6de607fb31e4cb051b4900a121c

Umbra was standing in front of the stove, freshly washed saucepan in hand, ready to make tea the way she always had. She hummed softly to herself as she poured some water into the pan and set it atop the stove, pulling out ground tea leaves and sugar from the otherwise empty cupboards. She had, of course, only arrived a few days ago, and so she had not purchased many things. Although immortal, Umbra was capable of things like stravation and pain, and so she did make sure she was eating enough. She sighed, almost inaudibly, as the water in the pan came to a sizzled. She doused the water with a spoonful of a sugar before adding a small amout of milk. Unlike most humans, whose memory grew hazy as the years went by, Umbra could clearly remember the time where she made tea for more than just herself. She recalled a smiling little girl, whom she had known around fifty years ago, near the country. The girl had been part of a farmer's family, and spent an awful lot of time roaming the fields of green where she lived. This was how Umbra had wanded upon her, and this was how Umbra watched her grow old and die. For some reason, the girl - Umbra had never managed to catch her name - had never asked her why she looked the same as each year went by. In some way, Umbra figured, she knew, but she did not doubt what she believed.

Umbra watched as the milk began to bubble, turning a soft orange color as she added the tea leaves. She traced her finger around the pan, musing at how the heat somehow didn't burn her as much as it should. The milk rose higher, and she lifted the pan from the stove and poured the remaining liquid into a small, single cup. She marveled at the smell - she had always loved the smell of tea leaves - before taking the cup outside with her. She had grown used to keeping her hair short after a certain incident with the stove, and now she ran her hand through the black locks as she exited her apartment. Her eyes, out of habit, drew in the scene around her. No one within the vicinity. She exhaled in slight relief, and, cup still in hand, began to walk, ever so slowly, to the park she had wandered upon the day before. It had been fairly peaceful then - a nice place for a warm cup of tea all to herself. She smiled despite the pain gnawing in her chest. She'd been afraid of entering society again after so long, but it seemed not so bad after all. Umbra closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the fresh summer breeze touch her face and waft through her hair. Nature would always be the same, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:31 am

Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP T134662898147ed1cbcb0fcaafdb0a04832faf5f51f98

Morning light broke through a crack in the thick, sun-blocking curtains which cover the windows of Calcifer's small, one bedroom apartment in a residential area of town. He can hear children laughing outside, probably his neighbors, and the voices of adults warning them to stay away from the swampy area just past the line of trees that the complex is backed up against. He really isn't the sort who prefers to rise early, although many would not consider 9pm to be truly early, and therefore first desires to shut the out of reach curtains and eliminate the pesky light. However, memory serves to remind him of a job in an hour or two, downtown, and if he wants to eat breakfast out (As he does on most days) it will be necessary to leave fairly quickly. With a lazy groan, the strikingly attractive young man kicks off the plain black covers of his bed so that they fall onto the floor, before stepping into his favorite pair of cozy slippers so that the cold wood of his bedroom floor won't send shivers up his feet. The boy typically prefers cold whether, and so spends quite a pretty penny keeping the apartment chilled during the warmer seasons- not that he can't afford it, however. Photography isn't known for being a very well paying business usually, but as a handsome and talented young fashion-photography who lives alone and only really spends money on clothing and food (and dates, of course) he can afford it. The rent is really cheap, as well, but not due to being in a bad area. The apartment he lives in is fine enough as well- the swamp nearby is what causes the low prices, because apparently the last time there was a lot of rain, the bottom floor apartments flooded slightly. Not that he, on an upper-level apartment, should be bothered, but the small price is very much appreciated. It leaves more money to spend on his precious camera equipment.

The young man hops in the shower, smelling like strawberries by the time he comes out because, hey, guys can have nice-smelling hair as well, can't they? He dresses fashionably, in dark jeans, a plain white T-shirt, a vest and a fedora, looking very ska, or perhaps swing. Anyway, the last accessory is the ever-present camera equipment, carefully loaded with love into the bag he has over his shoulder. A brown leather wallet is in his pocket, holding the ID that identifies him as a nineteen year old caucasian citizen named Calcifer Goldenrod. Of course, the ID doesn't mention his career, love of strawberries, or nickname 'Cal', but such government-issued things never include the really important details, do they? Tugging on a pair of shoes, the young man spits a swig of mouth wash into the sink and then heads out, pulling out a pair of sun glasses to protect his lovely violet eyes from the sun. People greet him as he walks to the parking lot, he smiles and stops to hug a child here and there, or chat with an elderly women. Men eye him suspiciously, especially fathers of teenaged daughters, because chances are he has played around with their beloved little girl once or twice before. Upon reaching the parking lot, he unlocks his. . . .bike. Not motorcycle, or car- his bike. Not the coolest mode of travel, but ecofriendly and cheap- plus it keeps him in shape, and is lovely for riding through a park with a girl sitting on the handlebars or standing on the short metal poles that come out from the back wheel. Soon he is off, riding for about fifteen minutes before reaching his customary diner, 'Billy's', and pushing the bike into a stand.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 am

Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP T1347412834910f7fb6de607fb31e4cb051b4900a121c

Umbra was starting to realize that perhaps a long walk to the park was not a good idea after all. As morning drew out, children began appearing outside their houses and on the sidewalks. Bicycles whizzed past her, sending her black hair swaying with their speed. The smell of pancakes and eggs drifted out the windows, and Umbra's mouth watered. Maybe she should have breakfast after all. Taking a small sip of her tea - surely, they wouldn't mind? - she steered herself towards a nearby cafe, which was it what it seemed to be, except it portrayed the strange name "Billy's." There were no tables outside, however, which made Umbra slightly uneasy. She would have to go inside? She sighed. Unavoidable, she supposed. She tucked her hair behind her ear.

When she entered, a bell tinkling somewhere in the store, she came to realize that it was not a cafe after all. More like a small restaurant, or a diner if you will. She stared around at the chattering people with years of practiced calmness, although her insides were doing cartwheels. No one seemed to look up at her as she walked by, teacup still in hand, and she took a table at the far corner, hoping not to be seen.

Her efforts were in vain, for a middle-aged waitress - she hadn't called her over, however - stopped in front of her table. Her mouth was moving methodically as if she were chewing on something. "What'll it be, ma'am?" she droned. Her eyes narrowed in on the small cup in Umbra's hands and she gave her a look Umbra processed as disbelief. "That yours, ma'am?"
Umbra nodded politely. "Yes, I...hope you don't mind. I was not really planning to enter, and..."

The woman shook her head, surprising Umbra. "Save me the sob story," said the woman, rolling her eyes. She glanced down at the wooden board in her hand. "What would you like to order?" Umbra bit her lip, released it, and looked up at the woman who looked older than her but was in fact not. "What do you offer here?"

The waitress gestured at a laminated paper standing in front of Umbra.
"Menu's right there, ma'am."

Of course, Umbra thought to herself. She was such a fool. She opened up the page and searched for something, anything, that looked familiar. The woman had begun to tap her shoes in impatience. Were all waiters like this these days? Umbra wondered. She cleared her throat. "Scrambled eggs, if I may?" The woman rolled her eyes again - what was that supposed to mean? - and sauntered off, leaving Umbra even more unsure of herself. What had she done wrong? She wanted to melt into her seat and disappear. Her hands shook as she reached for her cup again and brought it to her lips. The sweet taste calmed her to an extent. It was familiar, comforting. She thought back to times where people would smile at you when you walked in, when you waved over a waiter when you were ready to place some sort of an order. Or perhaps she was just remembering everything in a way that was truly better than it had been. Something that was characteristic of nostalgia, she had grown to learn. Still, what she would have liked to go back to that time. Any time before this. She didn't want tomorrow to come.

Last edited by SoraAngel on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:45 am

Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP T134662898147ed1cbcb0fcaafdb0a04832faf5f51f98

When he enters, Calcifer is warmy greeted by a busty red-haired waitress who had seen him through the window and rushed over to be the one to show him a seat. Of course, he sits at the booth next to a dark-haired young women whom he hasn't seen before, and smiles charmingly in agreement when the attractive young waitress leans over the table -showing him a fair amount of cleavage in the process- and asks if he'll be having the usual. The charming young lad's usual being a triple stack of pancakes with whipcream and strawberry on top, with a strawberry smoothie for the side. She remains to flirt a bit, something which he readily mimics with easy smiles and sweet words that come as naturally to the young man as breathing does to the average person. Eventually, however, an older waitress snaps at the girl to get back to work, so with an indignant expression she departs. While waiting, Cal's gaze slides over the diner and its customers, as well as the cheerful and picturesque scene outdoors. His eyes land on a young woman with raven hair and mesmerizingly blue eyes, and instantly has a fairly common urge to snap a shot of the subtly lovely woman. So, without any restraint, he slides out a camera and snaps a few shots, not bothering to hide his actions because he very rarely has to, given his looks and smooth nature.

Cutting into the photo shoot is the red-head once more, looking slightly miffed that his attention had been diverted to another, though she is well aware that no relation will spark between she and the young man. She is too much a constant in his life for the fickle boy to really be interested in her, regardless of her sleek hair and alluring body. She slides the strawberry smoothie down towards him and reports that the pancakes will be out shortly. When she leaves once more, Cal switches to the seat just behind the raven-haired girl's booth and rests his hand over the top of the bench casually, head twisted to face her. "I don't think I've seen you around here before," he reports in a voice of unintentional milk and honey, his lavender eyes sparkling with curiosity, as they so often are.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:46 am

There appeared to be some commotion going on at the booth next to hers. Willing herself not to look up to assess the situation, Umbra sipped her tea again, letting its warmth calm her trembling hands. Her cheeks had flushed after the recent situation, and Umbra tried to be optimistic when the waitress walked over to her again and set down a plate of scrambled egges - which it was precisely. No barley, no mint leaves for decoration; just plain (and too salty) scrambled eggs. Umbra thanked the waitress, but she seemed to be too busy reprimanding a younger worker with red hair and no sense of dignity. Umbra was appalled at the short skirt, the low-hanging neck. Did she not realize how she was displaying her body? It made Umbra look down at herself, at her long-sleeved black dress that covered almost everything except her hand and feet. How times changed.

Umbra was just about to gather her courage and finish the rest of her eggs - it would be rude not do so - when a sudden flash startled her into looking up at staring face-to-face at some strange block-like device with a circle in the center. The face of a boy was hidden behind it, and for a second she wondered if he was actually directing his attention at her, when it struck her that perhaps what he was holding was a camera. She'd seen one of those back at the farm, for the girl she'd known had gloatingly showed it to her, although it had been exceptionally larger.

Umbra barely had time to register these new thoughts when suddenly, the boy moved to sit directly behind her, and addressed her with a slightly puzzling question. "I don't think I've seen you around here before."

"Of... Of course not!" she stammered, "I am new to this area, how could you have?" her hand flew to her mouth, for she had spoken without thinking. She couldn't help but wonder why he was staring at her quite so strangely, and why she found the way he spoke so captivating. And why was it that he looked so familiar...?
Umbra looked away from him, far too late, and quickly scooped a spoonful of the very oily eggs into her mouth. She chewed, and then slipped the rest into her mouth as well. She wouldn't have done so in normal circumstances, but desperate times called for desperate measures, and she had a sudden bad feeling about this boy. Could he possibly be...?

"I am very sorry," she told him, smoothing out her dress as she stood up, placing a few bills or recently required money on the table, "But I must get going." She picked up her now empty teacup, realizing that her hands were shaking again.

Last edited by SoraAngel on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:47 am

Calcifer chuckles, not unkindly, at her burst of words, which are followed by a shocked covering of the raven-haired young woman's mouth, making it seem that she isn't normally one who randomly blurts out responses. Or does, and always regrets it immediately after, of course. The young photographer smiles very charmingly at her, as he does with pretty much any woman. There is a reason girls so easily fall for him, and that smile is at least a quarter of the cause for it. His smile fades slightly when she suddenly turns away and begins wolfing down her food almost desperately, before swallowing and informing him that she must go now, her hands shaking like a leaf. Did I frighten her? Impossible! He wonders, not without genuine concern, at the very odd reaction she seems to have to interacting with him, one he hasn't seen before. Nervousness, sure, but this looked very much like pure fear, despite having only just met each other. It is quite unnerving for the generally well-accepted and popular young charmer.

"Are you sure? If you are new here, I can show you around sometime?" he offers, still puzzled, reaching out and slipping his card into her free hand- a card with a pattern of a starry sky in the back, only having his first name and then, under it, his number. For a business card, it is very sparse in information, but perhaps his primary use for it isn't actually business. (hint, hint) Soon the redhead has returned and places the pancakes in front of him, so that Calcifer glances only once her way, even further irritating the attention-seeking waitress, who practically sulks away as Cal's attention remains on the woman before him.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 am

Umbra took a deep breath, calming herself. Years of experience had made it easy to do so. She looked at the card he had somehow shoved between her fingers. Calcifer. What a peculiar name. And why was it printed onto a card? Is this how people greeted each other these days? She wondered, as he chuckled at her response rather than rediculing her for it, what he found so amusing. For some reason, she could not form words after he shot her a dazzling smile, one that had never really been directed at her. She shook her head, slowly, finally. "That is very kind of you, ah, Cal...Calcifer, but I am in no need of assisstance. I do not plan to stay here very long."

She smiled hesitantly at him, for she knew it would be impolite to leave without both of their consent, as she remembered. She glanced at the door, so near and yet so far away, before gentle tugging at the collar of her dress. "Wow, it is very... very hot in here, isn't it?" She was hoping this would be an appropriate way to bid farewell. No one had ever introduced themselves to her, and so persistantly, moreover. She couldn't help but wonder if this man had a tendancy to do that with everyone. She turned to look at the door again and then back to him, waiting for him to bid her good bye. Her manners would not let her do otherwise.

Last edited by SoraAngel on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 am

Although his puzzlement furthers at her nervous rejection of his offer to show her around, one that is very rarely met with anything resembling a no unless a girl is merely teasing, Calcifer's charming grin does not vanish, only fading slightly. He'd pursue this mysterious woman further, for she has certainly snagged his interest with her elusiveness, but unfortunately career, and his love of it, will put the beloved chase on hold for the moment. The photoshoot is in twenty minutes, which is approximately how long it will take him to get there. Calcifer turns around, gobbles down one and a half of his pancakes, and then stands up to leave cash on the table and glance once more at the dark-haired girl with a quite beauty that is almost easy to overlook. "It is rather warm, being summer," he agrees, before using a slightly exaggerated action to check his watch and then beam at her.

"Unfortunately, lovely lady, I must now depart. I do hope to see you again, however- simply call the number on the card, if you will. Fare thee well," he says before bowing dramatically with a teasing smile, running a hand through his disheveled blond locks, and then darting off. He gets on his bicycle and is soon riding off. It is not until he reaches the studio and is half way through a photoshoot, casually flirting with the stunning, blond-haired model, that he realizes that he never caught the name of the mysterious raven-haired girl at the cafe. Hopefully I can fix that, he thinks before smiling at the model.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:55 am

Umbra was relieved, and admittedly, slightly let down when Calcifer got up to leave. It was irrational, really, for she had already been planning to leave him. Maybe it was because it was he who had initiated the farewell, and had ended up leaving her there, card still wedged between her fingers. Fare thee well. The words had struck a small chord in her, and for a moment she swayed on the spot before regaining her balance. Call him? How was one to do that? Did he mean through a phone? She had seen a few in the past years, mainly the big ones with twisted wires, and she wondered if she could perhaps afford one. Wait, why must she get one? She certainly did not want to see that boy again, did she? He had been charming and kind, but she could not accept his courtesies, for she would have to move on, and leave him and the rest of the world behind.

Smoothing down her dress one last time, she exited the store, absent-mindedly slipping the small starry card into the back pocket of her dress. One never knew if she needed it. And then, it could serve as a memento; another piece of time that she could always hold onto, that would never change. It had grown slightly cooler out, for the sun had gone behind the clouds, and stowing her now empty cup away as well, she decided that she would continue her walk before her hunger had rudely interrupted her.

The park wasn't too far, it seemed. She paused at the gates, suddenly intimidated by the many children already there. It appeared she had been mistaken; perhaps school had ended for them? That would be a logical explanation. She sighed. Ah well, there was nothing she could do about it now. Besides, she liked young children. They were doubtlessly curious about everything, and they would believe anything you told them. Maybe Umbra was closer to them than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:56 am

Calcifer smiles at the model, who leans against the wall right next to where his arm props him up against the wall, giving them the stance one might view as either confrontational as romantic, protective or aggressive. In this situation, quite characteristic of the smooth young man, it is flirting, as the blond beauty before him bats the thickly mascara-covered eyelashes that frame her baby blue doe eyes. Much to his confusion, and the girl who floats to his mind has caused a good deal of it in the short period he has been aware of her existence, those blue eyes make him think of the ones that dominated the raven-haired girl's face. He shakes the thought away and leans in closer towards the very indulgent model in front of him, who smiles dazedly, quite smitten with this photographer, and leans in to kiss him on the mouth. He pulls away and smiles sheepishly at him, before pulling her in for another long locking of the lips. This continues for around ten minutes before he decides that a drink is in order, and asks the model if she would care to join him to the convenient store for a soda. Although the girl doesn't drink caffiene, she agrees for the sake of his company, and they duck out of the studio. Soon she has wrapped her arms around one of his, while the lanky young man hardly notices, so accustomed to the feel of a woman at his arm. They walk on, flirting and joking quite casually -for him anyway- and pedestrians glance at them and see a very beautiful couple out for a walk- very picturesque, indeed.

The two purchase beverages, he a strawberry soda and she an iced herbal tea, and go to sit down in a nearby park together while on their hour-long lunch break between photoshoots. Although the young model has worked with him before, and had her heart broken by him as well, she seems to forget those happenings while leaning her petite head against his shoulder and taking a sip of her drink. She looks at the clouds, and he at the people and scenery surrounding them. Every now and then, his arm moves to grab his camera and snap a shot of an interesting scene.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:59 am

Umbra watched the children play as she walked through the trees that surrounded the area. There was a lot of laughter in the air. So it seemed it was the first day of summer, as she had often heard people talk about. She sighed and leaned against a tree, not sure what to do now. Seconds later she felt a light tug at the hem of her dress, and she shifted her attention to the small figure who had somehow found his way next to her.
She bent down and gave the little boy -- he couldn't have been older than three years -- a warm smile. "Hello, young one. Are you lost?" He shook his head in response and pointed vaguely towards the playground. She followed his gaze to a large slide at the center of the park. "Is that where your mother is?"

The boy looked confused for a moment, and then shook his head.
"Then what is it?"

He pointed at the slide again, and something in his eyes resembled fear. She studied the slide, it's long ladder and the children squealing as they slid down the slide. Finally, she understood. She turned to him again, her almost metallic blue eyes concerned yet gentle. "You want to go play on the slide but you are scared?"

At last, the boy nodded. Umbra stood up and took his hand, holding it cherishingly in her own, for she had always wanted a young infant to call her own, but alas, that dream had never come true. She began walking towards the center of the park, leading the boy along the way. "What's your name?" she asked. He tugged at her arm, and she had to bend down again so he could whisper it in her ear.

"Dylan?" she questioned. His sudden smile and vigorous nodding confirmed it. She chuckled, the closest to a real laugh she had shown in a long time, and proceeded to lead him to the slide. She helped him climb up, reassuring him that she would make sure he would not fall. Once he had reached the top, however, he hesitated. "Do not be afraid," she told him wisely. "Just close your eyes, and let go."
Something about closing his eyes appealed to Dylan, and brushing his dark brown hair out of his eyes, he plopped down. Looking at her onelast time as if for courage, he closed his eyes, and went laughing down the slide. She greeted him at the bottom. "See?" she told him, "That was not too bad, was it?"

He nodded in obvious agreement, and then stood on tiptoe to plant a small kiss on her cheek. The gesture surprised her, for she had just met this lovable little boy and he was attached to her already. Her heart warmed at the thought, but also turned numb. She gave him one last, wavering smile before she stood up and left him to climb the slide for round two, unconsciously lifting her hand to touch the cheek he had kissed so adoringly.
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 am

Calcifer was chatting firtatiously with the young model when, in the distance and partly hidden from vision by several trees, he spots a familiar face smiling down at a small child, before walking over to the playground within close proximity to them. After watching the entire scene of her helping the boy and being rewarded with a kiss go down, he can't help but smile to himself in amusement. The model frowns slightly, "Cal? Cal? Earth to Cal?" She says jokingly, twisting her head around to look at what has distracted his eyes. However, on a whim, he pulls her back around before she can see the raven-haired girl and plants a kiss on her lips, preventing her from knowing exactly what had captured his attention moments ago. Why he did it, the young man cannot say, although perhaps because something about the raven-haired girl seems slightly different, slightly off, and he definitely wants to be the one to find out what that is, being a competitive person on top of his insatiable curiosity. Although the model's eyes are closed, his open to watch the raven-haired girl longer.

When the kiss is broken, the model smiles softly, undeniably beautiful but in a rather common sort of way, and glances down at her watch. "We still have half an hour," she comments softly, looking back at him in a suggestive manner which makes him raise his eyebrows with both amusement and skepticism at her implications. "Oh, my lovely Angela, there are children here! How indecent," he says with a charming and teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:03 am

Umbra sighed as her hand fell back down, wondering what it would be like to have a young one of her own, to cherish him and hold him and watch him grow. She wouldn't feel so worthless then. She would have made a difference in the world. She walked down the path that had led her to the playground, nearing the exit of the park. It was time for her to go somewhere else, to keep her mind off her failed attempt at getting that baby. She had made the mistake of trusting that human woman, that miller's daughter, but in the end she did not blame her. For who would want to give up their own child? It was her fault, in the end, for even asking such a thing. She closed her eyes for a moment, stopping mid-step, and brushed her fingers across her eyelids. No tears, she chided herself. It was far too late to cry now. She opened her eyes again, feeling marginally better.

Movement in the corner of her eyes caused her look that way, at none other than the boy from before, his arms twisted around a beautiful young lady. Umbra was surprised at the way this woman was dressed; exposing almost everything that Umbra had covered. Well, it didn't matter. It seemed this boy was not very lonely, and the thought made her happy, for some reason. There were far too many lonely people in the world.

She exited the park, pausing at the side of the road. Spotting a small cemetery close by, she automatically began to move towards it. Death was a horrible thing, but for her, it would be an escape. But she could not age, and was too afraid to attempt to kill herself because her dreadfully long life would become meaningless.

Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:04 am

When the elusive raven-haired woman walks away, leaving the park it seems, Cal glances with a slightly dimmer smile at the model and makes an exaggerated motion of checking his watch, just as she had, and shaking his head. She looks at him, puzzled, as the young man stands up and steps away from the bench, smiling at her but posed in such a manner that makes him seem about to walk away. In turn, she stands up and faces him, her smile bemused, "Are we going back already, Cal? We have time, still, you know," she says with a sort of pout, crossing her arms slightly as if to signal some sort of closing. "Sorry, Angela, but I've just recalled a brief appointment made with a friend that I really must dash to. Besides, the next piece you are to wear is the center of the entire spread, and very elaborate. You should go back early to get ready for it, hair and makeup and all that, right?" Angela sighs, but sees the logic in this, overlooking the sudden excuse of a pre-made appointment, and nods slowly.

"I'll see you in a bit, then," she tells him before turning around and walking off. Even her casual walk has a sort of power to it, for she is one of those models who can be found on both the magazine cover and the catwalk. After the beautiful blond has departed from his sight, Cal's smile grows once more, his eyes sparkling with curiosity usually reserved for children (although he is hardly an adult at this young age) and turns to run -not walk, but run- in the direction that the woman had walked off. He glances at the playing child she had assisted on his jog after her, smiling to himself as usual and stopping momentarily to snap a picture, and the runs off once more. He slows to a walk when she is back in sight, and watches as she enters a cemetary with a forlorn look that is hard to find, even in the most sad of people, because there is a strange age in it that doesn't match her physical age. It prompts him, just as he had in the diner, to take out his camera and snap a photo of the elusive young, to him at least, woman.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:05 am

She mumbled something to herself as she moved through the graves, reading the names to herself, when they were born, when they died. There was a mixture of young and old, of the smallest babies that died the same day they were born, to those who lived to the surprising age of one hundred. It seemed people's lifespans had grew. Maybe, if she kept on living, one day, humans would figure out immortality. But even then, would they truly be immortal? She doubted it.

The sound of hurried footsteps caught her attention, but she did not look, too afraid to see what pained expression this person would be wearing. Why else would they be here but to visit one of the dead? She might even have left to give them privacy when a familiar sound, something between a click and the sound of a ripping page, made her jerk her head towards the entrance. It's him. What was he doing here? Hadn't he just been sharing a special moment with that beautiful girl? And yet, there was no sign of her. If there was a question on her mind, Umbra did not speak it. Sapphire eyes only stared back at the boy, and she suddenly, dreadfully, thought if he perhaps he had come to visit a loved one who had died. Her heart ached at the thought.

"I... I am sorry," she said finally, wondering what he did with that strange object but forcing herself not to ask, "Would you... Would you like me to leave?"

Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:07 am

Calcifer was focusing on the face of the young woman so that he wouldn't have to look further at the tombstones- namely the one which he had stopped visiting two years ago when it finally became to painful, when he convinced himself to move on. Instead of answering her question, voice nearly choking up with apparent pain that he cannot see the foundations for unless she is visiting a dead loved one here, he smiles at her and takes another picture of the delicately hesitant expression on her face. The young man then strides over to her and shakes his head, letting the camera drop back down around his neck, a motion which sends a little familiar chill through his spine as the cloth thuds tightly against the back of his neck. He runs his fingers through unkempt blond locks and flashes the raven-haired young woman another dazzling and somehow comforting smile, his eyes normal sparkle slightly dulled by the setting, though the childish curiosity remains. She stands right in front of an unfortunate place, two graves which hold the names 'Ronald Goldenrod' and 'Cynthia Trice'. The last name of the former marks him of some relation to Calcifer, should one know his surname, but the female doesn't seem to give an intimation as to why they would be set six feet under but next to each other. That is, until one notices the twin death dates on the tombstones, which raise questions and imaginings.

The violet-eyed young man stretches his arms upward towards the limitless sky, and then sticks one out to shake the petite hand of the raven-haired young woman. "I didn't catch your name earlier- and now that we've met twice, I feel I should," he insists sparklingly, doing his best to ignore the graves she stands in front of.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 am

Umbra was not quite sure what to make of Calcifer's subtle answer, and the flash of whatever he was still holding. The question, the need to ask him if it really was a camera -- could they honestly be that small now? -- burned on her tongue, but she willed herself not to ask. Instead, she glanced down at the graves she stood in front of, sending a silent prayer to whoever these people were that had died on the same day; perhaps together, as lovers or friends? She turned back to look at Calcifer, giving him a reluctant smile and shaking his hand. She was no longer shaking as before. She was starting to get used to people again. Perhaps, one would think, after living so long, that Umbra would be able to read people quite easily. But the sad fact was that she was too weak to live around people very long, and so she was very out of practice. The tiniest gestures confused her, as did the way Calcifer asked for her name.. One could not quite "catch" it, yes?

"Umbra," she told him, for she could not avoid the question without being impolite. “My name is Umbra.”

She wondered if his small shake of the head before had been a no to her query, or just a habit that he wasn’t quite aware of. However, it was not her place to ask if he was there to visit a grave.
But then, why would he come here at all? There was nothing here but gravestones and endless names etched into the stones. Perhaps he was just strange. Or, she was strange and did not fully understand how much society has changed.

“You are… Calcifer, yes?” she asked, not sure what else would be appropriate.

Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 am

Calcifer kept his eyes systematically trained on the raven-haired woman's face as she glances back at the graves bearing the names Ronald and Cynthia, not wanting to look at the headstones once more. Not when the sky was so bright, the day so lovely, and the woman before him so mysterious and, therefore, alluring to the violet-eyed young man. She seems to have calmed slightly, her hand no longer trembling so violently, but still uncertainty hangs in those midnight-blue eyes- causing Calcifer to raise the lense in front of his eye once more, and action which gives him a vastly better perspective on people. Looking at her in this manner, he zeroes in on pale and fragile looking hands, a mouth that lacks the normal amount of laugh lines, and eyelids that sink just slightly with some sort of exhaustion or inexplicable emotion. As soon as the camera is dropped, however, he can no longer clearly see any of those details, only remember them. And so, as a substitute, he talks once more, her name reminding him of something.

"Umbra, is it? That is very lovely, doesn't it mean shadows or something of the like? Pulvis et Umbra, I beleive?" he says, quietly proud of himself for being able to identify this, due to taking two years of latin during high school before switching over to French. "How suitingly bewitching. Yes, may name is Calcifer. Calcifer Goldenrod- a pleasure to meet you, again." The dramatic bow from their first encounter is recreated at the end of this greeting, and he resurfaces with a reviatalized twinkle in his eyes and smile on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 am

Cassandra had a beautiful laugh, Umbra noted. It almost made her own lips quirk into a smile, but not quite. The girl in red was shut off from the world slightly, but there was a reserved beauty about how her eyes wandered at times, and she bit her lip when she was thinking. A joke? She stole a glance at Calcifer, and then back at Cassandra. She listened intently, but did not understand half the words. Chicken? Crossing the road? Perhaps the animosity of was supposed to be amusing, judging by Calcifer's raucious -- and admittedly pleasant -- laughter. When the question was directed at her, however, she returned a blank look. Had something like that ever made her laugh? She racked her brain for a memory somewhere, where she had maybe laughed at an amusing comment, but nothing of the sort came up. In fact, Umbra couldn't remember when she had laughed, more than a polite chuckle anyway. A troubled look crossed her face. She couldn't remember. She couldn't remember one time. How awful was that? Her eyes met Calcifer's waiting ones with unease. She could not supply any jokes. She wondered, suddenly, if she was even capable of laughter. It was very hard to believe.

Last edited by SoraAngel on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Calcifer grins happily when she confirms that he is accurate in his estimate of what her name means, thinking that this is probably the only time those years of learning the language will ever come in use, since he doesn't want to be a scientist or tattoo artist. The fact that she was surprised with his knowledge did not even give him the thought that she may have found him dumb- his ego only heightens with the certainty that she is impressed with him for knowing the phrase and meaning of her name. Why such a lovely young woman would take on a word meaning shadow for her name, he naturally does not know- however, before he can inquire further on the topic, she is changing the subject with a strange look in her eyes. Had he been paying more attention earlier, the young man might've actually witnessed the evolution of her recognition, although what she recognized would have been completely lost on him either way. How is such a boy, a soul still very young, to ever imagine himself the descendent of someone inadvertantly wrapped up in a tale now universally dismissed as fictional? Of course, he has always believed in fairy tales, even the girly ones, to some extent. He loves the idea of a beautiful princess waiting for him, her prince, or of clever animals outwitting selfish humans. It all is so enchanting to him, with his curious and childish mind, one that seems at odds with his flirtatious mannerisms. Another thing that he fails to notice is that she took on her own name- or rather the oddity of that. He assumes she is concealing her name with an alias, or changed it once she became old enough to do so (not that she looks very old at the moment).

His smile dims slightly when she dismisses herself, but he knows it is about time for him as well to leave. Something about her leaves the impulsive young man with a whim itching on the back of his mind- something in her eyes, something strange about her mannerisms. He walks up to her and grabs her arm gently, eyes curious. "Why must you go so soon? Does my breath smell bad?" he jokes a little bit but, as always, is genuinely curious about it.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Umbra's eyes widened visibly at the small contact, something that she had been avoiding for years. Instead of laughing or even chuckling softly, Umbra became mortified immediately, shaking her head furiously. "Oh no, I am so sorry if I gave you that impression." She grabbed for the right words to say, her cheeks filling up with deep red. "You are...very kind," That was a safe word, yes. She tried not to look him in the eyes, for she was seeing him in all his gestures now, the flip of the hair, the sigh that escaped his lips. She stared at the ground instead, but she could not hold back the tide of blood filling up her cheeks, and (something she had always despised...) her ears. Her embarrassment was clear to see, and she tried in vain to amend her moment of weakness. She really did not want him to think low of himself, for he did in fact seem very generous, but she was not sure how to handle the situation without perhaps hurting his feelings. She racked her brain for something that would fix this mistake. She knew spending more time with him, now that she knew, would prove reckless and dangerous, but the temptation was eating away at any remaining restraint.

"I... Would you like to take a walk with me?" She covered her mouth quickly. Now she'd done it. What would he think now? She was desperate for his company, but she was being too overt. She should have just turned around and left, for this was just another way to give him pain, leading him on only to have him find out the truth. The truth. No, he mustn't know. She mustn't do this to him. Her lip trembled, and the tears were only seconds away. They trailed down her cheeks, wetting the hand she still had clasped over her mouth. "I... I am so sorry," she managed, choking back a sob. She didn't want him to see her cry, as if she had not been living for years. Maybe she should have grown emotionless, cold, but not Umbra. She had changed differently, and perhaps there was more than one reason for that. Whatever it was, here she was now, making a fool of herself and yearning for something she could never have. She finally met his eyes, and her own were brimming with guilt and shame and desires, oh so many desires that would never be fulfilled. She was very sad, and it was the first real time she was showing it, to anyone. Years of grief piling over each other, and her shoulders sagged. Why could she not just die?

Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Calcifer raises an eyebrow questioningly when she rushes to assure him that his breath doesn't smell, surprised by her sincere reaction to what had clearly been intended as a joke of sorts. Her genuine attempt to comfort him is somewhat endearing, however, causing him to smile slightly at the frazzled young woman standing before him and fretting over words already spoken. She hesitates before calling him kind, a word that somehow amuses him further, because though he hears it often, generally not with such a timid nature to it. He is the sort who usually maintains good relations with his exes, and so is rarely viewed as especially cruel, except perhaps by those who may have had to deal with the girls' broken hearts and flowing tears. Her skin flushed the color of pink roses, a positively alluring color, and her eyes dart with apparent nervousness that she seems ill-equipped to make any attempt to hide. He felt some sort of inexplicable force drawing him to this unassuming young lady, stronger than his normal interest towards any given fling of recent times, and and so doesn't let go of her arm.

Suddenly she inquires if he would like to go for a walk with her, and his eyes sparkle whilst she quickly covers her mouth in shock at the apparently impulsive words that had jumped from her rosebud lips. However, before he could make any sort of response, the young woman breaks into an abrupt fit of tears, the fat drops of salt water rolling down porcelain cheeks, staining them with streaks slightly darker than the normal hue of the skin. He freezes up, eyes widening in severe shock at the sudden burst of emotion, and his mind goes completely blank at the sight of this. Calcifer isn't the most adept at handling the tears of women, and hence his lack of control of this sudden stillness. His mind reels at once, trying to find a way to stop these terrifying tears, before he leaps to a whim at the way he generally uses to stop a girl (whom he knows, of course) from crying. The young man leans in and kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP   Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Names & Guessing Games | 1x1 | RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next