Sic Parvis Magna
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - Ω - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Welcome to the Underworld.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
❖ HAPPY NEW YEAR ROLEPLAYERS! ❖
❖ May 2014 bring even more brilliant, heart-wrenching creative works and many new wonderful memories to keep. ❖
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 am
Latest topics
» Walton
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 pm by OurStars

» Clockwork Winds
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am by SoraAngel

» Marked | 1x1 | SoraAngel x Nightingale
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 am by SoraAngel

» Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

» Music on Forum
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 pm by ZephyrSolace

» S I G I L [Open for Sign-Ups]
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm by Nightingale

» Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Nightingale

» Eden's Cage - Roleplay
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am by ZephyrSolace

» Dark Requiem | Role-Play
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm by ZephyrSolace

Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is saintjoain

Our users have posted a total of 594 messages in 86 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

Dear Residents of this vast underworld,

How is everyone? May Hades smile down upon you all. He is most certainly not smiling down at me at this moment. But …

Comments: 0

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up   The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up T136208301224a908a9c5a741ae3b82c22ad3c1b4ea77

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up Star3

"A place where the lost can be found..and true beauty can be revealed... Blossom Academy "

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up T1362083579992e6991ade2e432e80dc668e113773d9

Blossom Academy was formed by a former famous singer. His dream was for students to enjoy school. But also have it so that they gained some useful knowlege from it. Blossom Academy is a school of the Arts where the rich and famous atend. Blossom Academy is known for being the best private school nationwide. Now Blossom Academy wasn't meant for the rich and famous it just so happened that only the rich and famous could afford to stay there. Blossom Academy has dorms on campus. It truly is an extravagant school. The majority of the people who graduate from the school become sucessful in life. Many school envy this one and everyone wants to send their child here or go there themselves. Blossom Academy only offers the best to their students. The best teachers, dorm rooms, food, learning environments, ect. You can see why everyone wishes to be apart of this school.

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up T1362084216410b9ca36d2efc077ae0cfe0a034729bb4

This story takes place in the 3rd year class. The 3rd years have the potential to be the best one yet. Everyone loves this school and would hate to see anything bad happen to it. Which is why the Headmaster of the school has kept a huge secret from them. Blossom Academy is losing money. Soon they won't have enough to keep the school open. Sure with all the rich people going there and paying for tuition you'd think that'd be enough. But it's not. To give the students the best would mean using money to get the best. And the Headmaster would hate to see his students shoving out more money. He want's to keep the ideals the first

Headmaster had. This place should be place for kids to relax and find themselves. But it should also prepare them for the real world. It's basically the adults fault, the reason the school is going bankrupt. The only person that knows this is the Headmaster's daughter. She was devistated. She could wait until she was able to go to Blossom Academy and now this. She loves this school more than anything and would hate to see her father's dreams crushed. That's when an idea popped into the Headmaster's head. He started searching around all the public schools for the smartest person. __________ happened to be that student.

The Headmaster offered _________ a deal he couldn't refuse. He researched everything on this kid and he knew that he was poor. The only way he would be able to attend Blossom Academy was through scholarship. This would be a great chance for him to really put his knowlege skills to the test. And it would look great on a college application that he went here through scholarship. But the Headmaster had a backwards motive. Not only would this be great for the boy but it would bring publicity's eye back on Blossom Academy. ________ would be the first commoner to attend Blossom Academy. That would mean Blossom

Academy was opening up to the public. But only through scholarship. This draw in thousands... no billions of people here. That would also bring in money. The government would pay them to keep this open. This was a one in a lifetime chance. He wouldn't miss this. Even if he had to play dirty.

The Buddy System...

The Headmaster knew how important publicity was for his daughter seeing as though she wanted to become an actress. A good image meant good jobs for her in the future. But his daughter was terrible at school. If she didn't pull her grades up she wouldn't be getting into college and she would never become an actress. ______ also had some problems of his own. He was a little anti-social. This would be bad for the schools image if they saw an unhappy kid at Blossom Academy. So he decided to pair the two of them up. ______ would tutor the Headmaster's daughter while she helped him become happy at the school and gain friends and popularity.

The Headmaster had to ensure that they wouldn't mess things up for him so he forced them to sign a contract. He only threatened them a little. If _______ didn't agree he would owe the school a lot of money. And if the Headmaster's daughter didn't agree he would ruin her image pubilcally. He wouldn't tell her how either. This was a low blow and he knew it. But it was for the better good. And the outcome would be perfect. But the children couldn't see that. The Buddy system was designed for the two people to be "stuck" together. So all the classes would be the same and they would have to hang out together because they shared dorm rooms. (( Dorm rooms are a bit different. ))

Neither of them wanted to sign the contract. Now she's stuck with him and he's stuck with her and they can't really stand each other. She hates being seen with him because it ruins her popularity. He hates snobby brats like her that look down on everyone. But as they years go on through all the trials and such. They end up attracted to each other. Is it true opposites attract?
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

PostSubject: Re:The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up   The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:11 pm

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up T136208627843d86c98800b248261e788de8fa2c1eb7f

The Boy - ______ : He's poor boy. His mother is a single mother and she is getting up in age. She just doesn't have the strength to care for him properly. He's been made fun of all his life. This forced him to toughen up and become a bit of a delinquent. But yet he keeps up with his studies. He wants to become a doctor for his mother's sake. Love is a hard thing for him to do. And it's not an easy word for him to say. He's had his heartbroken by too many girls. But yet they are still attracted to him. Why? Because he is beautiful. He could easily become popular if he would let himself have fun a little.

[ Played by Phoenyx ]

The Girl - Akira Hiroshima : From the start she's had whatever she wanted. She was beautiful, slim, athletic, popular, ect. But she had never been good at school work. She was pretty dumb for other people's standards. She would never get into a good college and become a actress that way. Her father was about to kick her out of school and home school her himself, which would be total humiliation for the girl, until he thought of an idea. All she wanted was the perfect boyfriend to complete her perfect high school life. Then she would go on and become an actress. But it wasn't that easy. She couldn't even find her prince charming. Now her life was ruined.

[ Played by Misachan ]

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up T1362086765133e3c794d359d4f4564147e463cf04a6c

Banner

Name

Position

Persona ( Detailed )

Bio ( Doesn't have to be long )

Likes/Dislikes

Other ( Optional )

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up T1362086978595d3a390b71de67fbd5080cfe4122d1bb

Rp Rules:

- Advanced RPers ONLY

- Follow All OZ Rules etc...

- Romance Please
PG 13

- This RP is not meant to die.

School Rules:

- Zero Tolerance for violence

- 4 tardy's and dentention

- Lights out at 10 pm

- No leaving campus grounds without permission

- Have Fun and relax

Now Open!
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

PostSubject: Re:The Buddy Sy   The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 pm

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up T13620905662252d43744a672573a20e77c7495869657

Name:

Akira Hiroshima || Aki-chan

Female

Position

The girl

Persona

[ || D u m b || ]

[ || S p o i l e d || ]

[ || C h a r i s m a t i c || ]

[ || H o p e l e s s R o m a n t i c || ]

Bio

Likes/Dislikes

- Sweets

- Cherry Blossoms

- People

- Reading

- Love

- Sports

- Singing

- Acting

- Dancing

- Playing the piano, guitar, harp and flute

- Frogs

- Cats

- Boys

//

- Being ignored

- Being embarrassed

- Liars

- Thugs

- Theives

- Boring people
Back to top Go down
Phoenyx
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Phoenyx

PostSubject: Re: The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up   The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:38 pm

OMG THIS IS SO DEPRESSING!
BIGGEST WIP IN THE HISTORY OF WIPS
I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS LATE
PLEASE FORGIVE MEEE!!!

Banner

Name

Position

Persona ( Detailed )

Bio ( Doesn't have to be long )

Likes/Dislikes

Other ( Optional )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up   The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Buddy System OnexOne Sign Up
Page 1 of 1