Sic Parvis Magna
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - Ω - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Welcome to the Underworld.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
❖ HAPPY NEW YEAR ROLEPLAYERS! ❖
❖ May 2014 bring even more brilliant, heart-wrenching creative works and many new wonderful memories to keep. ❖
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 am
Latest topics
» Walton
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 pm by OurStars

» Clockwork Winds
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am by SoraAngel

» Marked | 1x1 | SoraAngel x Nightingale
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 am by SoraAngel

» Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

» Music on Forum
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 pm by ZephyrSolace

» S I G I L [Open for Sign-Ups]
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm by Nightingale

» Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Nightingale

» Eden's Cage - Roleplay
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am by ZephyrSolace

» Dark Requiem | Role-Play
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm by ZephyrSolace

Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is saintjoain

Our users have posted a total of 594 messages in 86 subjects
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

Dear Residents of this vast underworld,

How is everyone? May Hades smile down upon you all. He is most certainly not smiling down at me at this moment. But …

Comments: 0

Countdown R.P.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Countdown R.P.  T13630444853114ba7a9c3e7a8a8cd136be166cc432d9

Countdown R.P.  Star3

" How much time do we have before the end? The end of our fairy tale? "

Countdown R.P.  T1362083579992e6991ade2e432e80dc668e113773d9

A thousand years ago there was a wise philosopher that came up with a theory for life. He said "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." When people would try and interpret what he meant they were confused. That was until someone came and planted an idea in their minds. "Don't worry about the past. Do what you can in the present to make your future wonderful." That was the idea planted in the people's mind. People stopped caring about what happened in their past. And that was a dangerous thing. This is not what the wise philosopher had intended to happen. But there was nothing he could do now. The people were out of control. If you didn't remember your past what would stop you from making the same mistakes you made in the past? This caused chaos across the world. All because of one idea that planted the seed into the peoples mind. That seed was called "Lies"

Countdown R.P.  Star3

Countdown R.P.  T1362084216410b9ca36d2efc077ae0cfe0a034729bb4

It's the year 2013 and the world has improved greatly. Yet the people's mind set is the same. If you don't like something about you or the situation you're in, lie about it. In other words "hide your past" This story takes place in modern Tokyo, Japan. There are two rival families in Tokyo. The Hanasaki's and the Tsubaki's. They both are the major business leaders in the country. They have their greedy little hands in just about every little business throughout Japan. The Hanasaki's were ahead by just a hair until they got into some sticky business. If the public found out about this slip up it would ruin the Hanasaki's. Somehow the Tsubaki family found out and made the Hanasaki's a deal. They would get them out of this situation and keep their secret if they would give them something in return. Of course if they didn't agree they would blurt out their secret to the public worldwide. Because their pride wouldn't let them decline the Hanasaki's agreed.

But the Tsubaki's never did tell them what they wanted exactly. "You'll know when the time comes." They said. The Hanasaki family lived on edge for a while. But as time went on they soon forgot. That was when the Tsubaki family decided to strike. The Hanasaki family would hand over their heir to be wed to the Tsubaki's heir. An arranged marriage. This was never seen coming. Not only were they taking the firstborn, the heir but their business. But they made an agreement. Just when things couldn't get any worse the Hanasaki's realized they had to tell their son. They had been keeping everything a secret from him up until this point. The son was beyond furious when he learned. Arranged marriage? To a stranger let alone a enemy. No way. It was like they were giving him away as a peace offering. The annual horse race was coming up soon. All the major families participated in it every year including the Hanasaki's and Tsubaki's.

The only difference was that this would be the Hanasaki's last year. The families would all pick a wild horse and have professionals train them. Then they would race them against the other horses and bet to see who will win. But as luck would turn out the personal horse trainer for the Hanasaki's was badly injured by the horse. He can no longer train the horse. Desperate and in need of a trainer the Hanasaki's hire a normal high school girl to train the horse to be "racing material." It was good thing they found out she loved horses. But the girl herself has her share of problems. She's poor for starters and has no family besides her grandpa, who happens to be very ill and dying. She took the job because it pays well and she can actually pay for her grandpa's treatment. The heir of the Hanasaki family meets the horse trainer girl and they don't exactly get a long. The longer they stay around each other the closer their relationship gets. But they both have deadlines to meet. How long before this fairy tale of their's ends.

Don't post yet!!!!

Last edited by Misachan911 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re:Countdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Countdown R.P.  T13630445026137c0532ba1051cef82059ffc9326f774

Countdown R.P.  T136208627843d86c98800b248261e788de8fa2c1eb7f

Ren Hanasaki || Heir of the Hanasaki family : Ever since he was a child he had everything he could've asked for. But the one thing he never got was freedom. He was always being told what to do and what not to do. His parents never let him learn from his own mistakes. Instead that made him "perfect". He didn't have much of a childhood. He spent his time studying on how to run the Hanasaki company. He didn't get to play around with the kids in the neighborhood. And every time he asked it was always the same reply. "You're not like them Ren." Ren couldn't do what the other kids did because he was being held to a higher standard. He had a business to run. He grew up to be a very handsome man that can single-handedly run the company better than his father could. But he has a hard time trusting people. He's to be married to the daughter of the Tsubaki family.

[ Played by Neriin ]

Chiharu Miyazaki || Poor horse trainer : Her parents died in car accident when she was young so she doesn't remember a lot about them. The only family she has left is her grandpa. Together they live in a small apartment in Tokyo. They're pretty poor so Chiharu has to work a lot. But that's not a problem for her. She's an A average student working two jobs (( used to )) and taking care of her grandpa. She has a ton of responsibilities but somehow she can manage. Recently her grandpa had a stroke and was sent to the hospital. It was there that they told Chiharu that he had cancer. He was dying. This was a shock to Chiharu. What was she suppose to do? Her grandfather was the only person she had in her life. When he was gone then what? She'd be left alone. That was when Chiharu decided to become a doctor. She would change the face of the medical world and find a cure for cancer before her grandfather could die from it. But it's not so easy. She has to start with his treatment which is crazy expensive. She was recently fired from her two jobs but was hired as a personal horse trainer by the Hanasaki family.

[ Played by Misachan911 ]

Maiko Tsubaki || Heir of the Tsubaki family : She's beyond spoiled but yet she's a different kind of brat. She's anti-social and can't seem to trust people. But then again when you're the heir of the Tsubaki family you have to be aware of every little detail. Her life wasn't too fun. It may sound cliche but even though she was awarded everything she could've wanted she never received love. Her parents never gave her the time of day. Though to the public they looked like the picture perfect family. She has quite the temper on her as well but she also knows how to act in public and around others. But when she address's you something seems to be missing. Emotion. She lacks emotion. Whether she chooses to believe it or not this girl is searching for love and the meaning of her life. She's being forced to marry Ren Hanasaki.

[ Played by Bearhug ]

???? || Chiharu's best friend : He knows Chiharu better than anyone. In fact he knows her better than himself. They've been together for a long time. They do everything together. Study, walk to and from school, shopping, or just plain hanging out. He is an orphan that was adopted by newly weds when he was young. They couldn't have children so they took care of him like he was their son. He's the jock of the school so he's pretty popular. He's also pretty handsome for a normal person. And even though the girls think he's a total sweetheart he only has eyes for Chiharu. That's right just recently he figured out he was in love with Chiharu, his best friend. Now that he knows this his feelings are going all out of wack. He doesn't know how to tell her either. She's dealing with problems with her grandpa and she's so busy. Plus there's the fact that Chiharu unknowingly "friend-zoned" him.

[ Reserved ]

Countdown R.P.  T1362086978595d3a390b71de67fbd5080cfe4122d1bb

1. All Forum, Site Rules, and Guild Rules apply.
2. Violence and romance allowed, and somewhat encouraged, but keep it PG-15
3. No godmodding or perfect characters, please.
4. At least one post every two days, preferably a lot more.
5. No one liners: Each post needs to be at least five lines long, no exceptions.

Rp won't start until I have conformation about the last role so don't post please
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re:Coutdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Weather:

Cloudy and warm with a nice breeze

Starting point:

It's the first day of your last year in high school Some may be running late or arriving early. There is the morning opening ceremony before school.

You can post now

Last edited by Misachan911 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Bearhug

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Countdown R.P.  XjUjU8b

Maiko awoke to the sound of the soft drone of voices down the hall, a frown tugging at the corner of her lips as she blinks groggily and sighs heavily. She could automatically tell the voice belonged to her father, who was most likely on the phone talking to one of his oh-so-very-important-clients that were more than often the cause of her parent's constant absences. She hefts herself out of bed once she glances over at the calendar hanging from her wall. September 1st.
A groan escapes her as she collapses back onto her bed, staring up at the white ceiling with a look of pure displeasure on her face. The first day of school. Maiko was not looking forward to going to the same school as Ren and about a hundred other different people that she most likely would grow to dislike in one way or another. Finally, she manages to peel herself off the comfortable mattress beneath her, before slowly making her way over to the white vanity that was stationed close to her bed. With long, measured movements she runs a cream colored paddle brush through her fiery locks. After messing around with her hair for a while, she settles on leaving it plain instead of opting for feminine curls or a trendy bun.

After pulling on the school uniform, she wanders down the hallway towards the study where the voice of her father is coming from. Politely, Maiko knocks on the door but after recieving no response she simply enters and shuts the door quietly behind herself, folding her arms over her chest as she leans against the door frame. Across the room sits her father and her mother, who both look engrossed in a phone call. She clears her throat once her father sets the phone down, watching with satisfaction as they both turn around to face her.
"Maiko," Her mother greets smoothly, though the Tsubaki heir doesn't detect any friendliness or warmth in her mother's voice. It sounded, like always, as if she was addressing a client and not her daughter. With a brisk nod, Maiko shifts her gaze over to her father, who has gone back to mulling over a stack of papers.

"Who was that on the phone?" She asks, her eyes boring into her father's back but he doesn't turn back around. "The Hanasaki's. I was just going over a few minor business arrangements with them." He replies, jotting down a few notes with a black fountain pen, frowning deeply when the ink smears as his hand brushes across the paper. A scowl instinctively appears on her face at the mention of the Hanasaki's, who managed to come in second on her list of people she hated. First were her parents, of course.

"They told me to tell you that Ren misses you."

Maiko's gaze suddenly snaps up at the sound of it and the scowl turns into an expression of disgust. She knew that Ren never said a thing, it was just both family's way of hopefully convincing their children that the arranged marriage wouldn't be as bad as they thought and would work out in the end. Their desperation sickened her. She had already vowed that she would never, ever, accept the marriage as a good thing.
"Lies, of course." Maiko spats, glaring. Her mother shoots her a warning glance as if to say 'Watch your mouth', but she dismisses the look. "Why can't you just be happy with the wedding? It will help the family out a lot. Who knows, maybe in the end you two will get along." Her mother offers helpfully, but it only seems to add to the fire.

"Oh yeah, it'll help. It's not like you guys aren't already millionaires and desperately need their money." Maiko immediately snaps, which causes her father to look up irritably. "Quiet, Maiko. You agreed to this, remember?" He says, massaging his temples as if her mere presence gave him migranes. She could tell that he was getting annoyed with her, but being Maiko, she continues to speak.
"I agreed to this?! I was forced into this. Was I there when you made the agreement? No. Who decided to tell me at the last second? Oh, wait. That's you guys." She fires back and her father suddenly stands, his fists clenched at his sides.

"You'll marry him whether you like it or not!" He shouts, waving the fountain pen at her. Maiko glances over at her mother, who simply stares back with an impassive expression on her face. She gives her a pleading look in hopes of having her mother defend her, but all hopes were dashed when her mother finally spoke.
"It's for the good of the company, dear." Her mother says quietly, as if it would console her fuming daughter, but it doesn't. Maiko feels tears welling up and her throat grows tight, so she quickly whirls around so that they won't see her expression. In a rage, she storms down the hall and towards the front entrance, shouting just before she slams the door behind herself.

"I hate you!"

----

The air was frigid and crisp as Maiko stepped outside that September morning, the cold nipping at her bare arms as she made her way down the sidewalk. The sun was still steadily making it's way up over the city skyline, thin rays of light peeking through the buildings that stood clustered against the horizon. It was 6 AM, a time when the ordinary teen would still be tucked away in bed, fast asleep. Though it was evidently different for Maiko, who was the typical early bird and liked to be awake as early as possible. While the morning would have been refreshing to the young Tsubaki heir, today it was different. Today, she was in a mood that couldn't be lifted no matter what compliments people might offer as pathetic condolences.
She huffs, blowing a strand of chestnut colored hair out of her face as she reaches the school building. There was the occasional teacher's car scattered throughout the parking lot, with the exception of a few early rising students like herself. Her eyes narrow at the thought of the fight that had taken place between her and her parents, that, like always, was about the arranged marriage. The thought of having to someday live in the same house as Ren Hanasaki made her shudder in disgust. She couldn't imagine a life with someone like him. If it had been up to her, she would have declined the whole prospect when it was first brought up without a second thought, even if it really was for the good of the Tsubaki company.

What little respect she had for her parents had gone downhill once she had found out that they had practically traded her off. It had been a while since they announced the engagement (Maiko remembers it perfectly- she literally choked on her drink at the dinner party, causing everyone to stare), though she hadn't gotten around forgiving them yet. At this rate, Maiko didn't think that she'd ever forgive them.
With a heavy sigh, she brushes away the thought and strides up to the school's double doors. There was a feeling of dread inside her as she slips inside and gazes around the interior of the public school. It was her first year attending here, or at a public school in general. Before, Maiko went to a private school that was mostly attended by the rich, but her parents had forced her to attend the same school as Ren so that the two could "get to know each other better". Personally, she had thought that seeing each other once or twice a year would be fine, though they had different thoughts and as always, what they say, goes.

Last edited by Bearhug on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re:Countdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Countdown R.P.  T136313812956e2e7a711e5cae7d5b1a93979c099643

Chiharu heard the soft songs of birds from her open window. " 5 more minutes " she mumbled under her breath. It was silent for a while. Usually the sounds of humming and the smell of coffee would be in the air. But this time that was lacking. Chiharu turning around in her bed and opened her eyes sleepily. What was going on? Was grandpa not up yet? She stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes until it hit her. She sat up quickly her eyes wide. It wasn't true. She just didn't want to believe it. She jumped out of bed and yanked her bedroom door open.

She ran down the hallway almost tripping and falling. She had to use the wall and brace herself. She opened the door to her grandpa's room and saw that it was empty. She sighed and hung her head low. So it was true. He was in the hospital. Somewhere deep in her heart she knew it was true. But she just wanted to believe that it was false. She walked slowly back to her room and glanced at the clock. She had to do a double take. Oh, no. She was going to be late if she didn't hurry up. "Ahhh! What the heck" She glared at her alarm clock and sighed. She pulled out her school uniform and laid it on her bed.

At a quick pace she took off her clothes and took a shower. She had mastered the art of taking quick showers and still cleaning herself well. She was finished in no time. She brushed through her hair and put a flower clip in it. Her hair was short so there wasn't much she could do. She put on her school uniform. She always wondered why they stopped the knee length skirts. She always like them a little more than the mini skirt ones they had now. Lucky for her she had packed her school things in her bag the night before. She grabbed her book bag, which was more like a briefcase, and walked out to the kitchen.

She didn't have time for much so she made toast with jam on it. She sighed. "I feel like the main character of a manga." she said and laughed. She stuck the bread in her mouth and stopped. She wondered if her best friend would be late today. She wished she had a cell so she could text him. She checked her watch and shook her head. She wouldn't have time to stop by his house. Oh well. She walked to the front of the house and put on her shoes and grabbed her skateboard. The first thing Chiharu felt when she opened the door was the cold. The wind blew her hair around a bit.

Chiharu wrapped her arms around herself. Oh, well it would get warmer soon. She took a running start and jumped on her skateboard. She was glad it was the type to fold down so she could stick it in her shoe locker. People always told her she was weird for riding a skateboard to school. Her argument was that guys do it all the time. But there was a simple difference. She was a girl. She shouldn't be doing things like this. But she had stopped doing a lot of the boyish things she used to. Chiharu was speeding around corners and such to make it to school on time. One thing was for sure.

There wasn't anyone who could ride a skateboard as gracefully as her. She finished her breakfast in no time and continued to fly down the roads to school. She smiled thinking that it was her last year of high school.
Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Countdown R.P.  Ren_ha11

The air conditioner was the only sound in the vast room, and even it was very quiet, barely noticeable. Thick curtains had been pulled over the big windows that seemed to cover one of the walls almost completely, and only one thin ray of light was pooling in between the cracks of the fabric, painting the white marble floors golden where the morning sun reached its gentle touch. It was immediately noticeable that the owner of the room was most definitely male; it was furnished simply but stylishly, mostly in the colors of black and white. There seemed to be the things that were only necessary, and nothing unnecessary was displayed. In the far end of the room, right next to one of the big windows was a shiny black piano; the room was otherwise very neat, but all around the piano there was stacks of papers scattered all over. Notes were written in them, all visibly by hand. Some were crumbled into small balls and thrown towards a trashcan, which was too full of the very same crumbled papers, so the floor was littered with them.

And on the other side of the room was a king size bed. And the culprit behind the trashes was lying on it, sleeping soundly on his stomach, hands curled under the pillow which his head was resting against. Ren Hanasaki, the heir of the Hanasaki company. The white blanket was curled around his slim figure, tangled around his waist and fallen half way of the bed, his toes sticking from under it. The young man was sleeping without pajamas, as he thought that sleeping with clothes like that was uncomfortable. But because he was taught not to be indecent in case someone entered his room, so he was at least always wearing boxers.

The black phone on the bedside table started vibrating and blaring loud music which most probably was not the type of music his parents approved off; angry sound of guitar and drums filled the room, followed by an even more angrier male growl. It was Ren's alarm, the sign that it was time to wake up for the first day of school.

Or it would have been, if the boy would have not been anything but good with the mornings, that is.

Ren reached out his other arm, never turning his head towards the table where the vibrating and annoyingly loud phone was blaring for him to wake up. For few seconds his hand just grasped for air, before it found the smooth wooden surface and kept searching for the phone blindly only with touch. With an annoyed, and definitely tired and husky growl, he finally turned his head and opened his eyes; the dark brown, nearly black orbs not quite understanding what he was seeing and his ears not understanding with he was hearing, as he was still half-asleep. Now locating the source of the ruckus that had invaded his perfectly enjoyable dream with its loud noise, the young man slammed his hand against the phone and dragged it towards him, his face twisted into a tired scowl. Battling few seconds with the technology that was almost winning over him, it was enough to make Ren rack his brain to realize what was going on before he turned off the alarm.

Sleepy as he felt, the duties and work did not do themselves. Ren sat up slowly, the clumsy movements reminding a zombie rather than human. His jet black hair was sticking up from various places. And the most weirdest thing was, that he still managed to look good even though he was tired, grumpy and disheveled.

The heir of the Hanasaki family sat there for at least good five minutes, trying to collect himself... and resist the urge to just throw himself back to bed and pull the covers up. Ren's mediation was interrupted by a polite knock on the door and a firm and very professional female voice spoke up; "Young master Hanasaki, I believe it is time to wake up for school. Your chauffeur is waiting and ready to leave when ever you are, sir."

It was one of the maids, making sure Ren would not oversleep. He was not a morning person. Ren hated morning people. And mornings. And people. At least for the first good two or three first hours before would be fully awake. With a low growl that sounded distantly like yes but could just as well have been anything else too, the young black haired man finally crawled out of bed and started his morning routines.

The shiny black foreign car, Land Rover which was imported all the way from America, stopped in front of the school gates. The typical group of girls that had taken as a habit to wait for Ren every morning did not fail him in this year either; the shrills of excited female voices filled the air the second he stepped out of the car and bid his farewells to his chauffeur. The group of fan girls never approached him though, as it was an unwritten rule how Ren Hanasaki was the prince that belonged to everyone. Some girls still came to confess their feelings for him, and the only reason they did not get horrible treatment from his group of loyal fans was that Ren always turned the girls down. The females that tried to really get close to him always got bullied. Thus was the reason why Ren only had male friends in school, and to be honest, he did not really mind; he did not have any interest to have girlfriend, and even if he did, it was not like had any time for one. And even if he would have time for one, well... After the revelation in the beginning of his summer vacation, his parents pretty much had made sure he would have to live in celibacy for the rest of his life. And the sole reason for that was Maiko Tsubaki. Thankfully she did not study in the same school as him... or so it had been until last year. Ren was not yet informed that Maiko had transferred into his school.

Ren was wearing his school's summer uniform, that just looked like it was simply tailored for him, even though it was the very same all the other male students wore. And even though he wore it correctly to the every point of the school regulations, somehow he still looked casual. This year he also got the looks of envy from the other male students like the years before, and admiring looks from the new first years that were coming to the entrance ceremony.

Ren was now in his senior year. Just as well as it felt good, it also felt sad because it meant he only had one year left. He had to admit that he actually enjoyed his school life. It was peaceful, and in here his biggest worry would be an exam. But really, he scored full marks nearly almost in every subject, so it was not like it was an worry at all for someone like Ren, who was practically considered as a superhuman in every aspect by his fellow students. But it was only the figure of speech in this case. Because in school he felt normal; he was surrounded by normal kids, normal teachers, normal environment so that had to also make him normal, right? At least in theory.

The fan girls squealed in delight as Ren greeted them, brushing his dark bangs from his dark eyes and smiled politely. One of the girls, a sophomore, looked like she actually fainted but was catched by her classmates just in time. Was that... foam coming out of her mouth? With a slightly disturbed frown Ren started walking towards the gym, where the opening ceremony would be held.

Women. What was with them?
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Chiharu bit her lip. The wind was whipping her hair and skirt around as she flew down the streets. Chiharu had this problem every year. She was the furthest from the school. It would be terrible if she missed the entrance ceremony of her senior year. Chiharu smiled when she saw the gates of the school coming into view. Chiharu crouched down which made her go faster on the skateboard. But of course since she was wearing a skirt she made sure not to flash anyone.

It seemed like something was going on in front of the school. As the school came more into view she realized Ren Hanasaki had arrived. Gee, it was always like this. But she couldn't disrespect him she was working for his family now. She stood up regular once she reached the gates. Several girls and guys called out to her. "Chiharu!" " Classy entrance as always" She just smiled and waved at them. She didn't have time to talk.

She zoomed past Ren on her skateboard slapping hands with some people on her way. "Yo! Chiharu" Without missing a beat and still managing to look graceful she jumped off of the skateboard and popped it up into her hands. Chiharu began to walk normally like everyone else now. Chiharu tucked a piece of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear. "Chiharu! Are you going to place first in exams this year?" some old classmate of her asked.

She laughed and shrugged. "Not sure, I'll try my best though." Chiharu wasn't as popular as Ren Hanasaki by no means but she was still well known throughout the school. She followed the crowd to the gym where they had chairs set up for them. She would get to sit in the front this time because she was a senior. She was so excited. One more year before she would go to University and become a doctor.

One more year before she could start figuring out a cure for her grandpa. She walked and sat in the front where her name tag was. They ordered your seats by your grades. Ren Hanasaki was sitting beside her. He was ahead of her as far as his G.P.A. was concerned. For some reason she didn't react the same way girls did when Ren Hanasaki was mentioned. Was it because she was working for his family?

Or because she didn't really like him like the other girls did. Chiharu sat down deep in thought. She crossed her legs and looked up where they had a stage set up. She was a little nervous about the first day of school though. What class would she be in. And who would be in her classes? Her bright golden irises seemed to sparkle as she thought of all the possibilities. People were always telling her they wished they had her eyes.

Her chocolate hair brought out her bright eyes well. It also went well with her naturally pale skin. But then again they also tease her because of how small she is. She's pretty short and doesn't have much of a chest. A B-cup at least. But being small was good for her. She was more agile that way. Everyone was starting to arrive to their seats now. The principles of the school were on stage. That must mean they were about to start. Chiharu squeezed her hands together. She was ecstatic and nervous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Countdown R.P.  Ren_ha11

Ren kept walking, and his fan girls followed close behind as usual. It tended to get really annoying at times, because really, the only place where Ren could be without girls gawking at him like he was an exotic zoo exhibit was the boys toilets, locker room and showers. And they would have probably followed him there too, if it would have not been so indecent. It was really tiring, to be honest. And none of them would have not liked him if it was not for his looks and wealth. Girls were shallow beings.

The young master's thoughts were interrupted as someone swished past him with such speed that it actually surprised him, and shocked even some of his fan girls. And the person had gone from really close too... and now Ren was watching only her back, as she was skateboarding and greeting people she knew. She was one of those friendly girls who were in the same year as him... what was her name again? Mikuza... Mizawa...? Whatever, it was not like her name mattered to him anyway, so Ren gave up pretty quickly. He had not really bothered remembering the names of the students, because to Ren the ones that mattered were only his friends, and remembering the names of female students was unnecessary waste of time and energy. He would never gain anything from that knowledge anyway.

With a sigh Ren lifted the school bag over his shoulder casually and yawned a bit. He still felt drowsy. All he hoped was that he would not fall asleep during the ceremony. The speeches tended to be really boring... Basically every opening ceremony speech were the same; just different person saying the same things with different words, but the meaning still remained. Kids, oh, behave.

When the black haired boy reached the gym he quickly found his seat from the front row, not really paying attention whom he sat next to until he had done so; as he turned his gaze to his right it made his lift his eyebrows. The skateboarding girl Miykazu... Miyavi? No wait, that was a singer... Ah, well, whatever again. Ren had passed her in the halls several times, and by the looks of how calm she was next to him it was slightly pleasing him. They had never been in the same class together, so it was only natural that Ren did not really know her, even though she was the kind of girl that got along with everyone, really. She was popular, but the popularity she had was different from Ren's; where he was admired as an idol, she was well liked by everyone because of her personality.

Something heavy seemed to press his chest, which made Ren grit his teeth in annoyance, which made his jawline tense. Was he jealous of her a little bit? No way.

Deep, annoyed sigh escaped from his lips before Ren could stop himself, and he turned his deep brown orbs towards the stage again, relaxing himself in his chair as he leaned back, lifting his hand to rub the bridge of his nose. He was so tired because he had been working late last night. Not because someone had told him to, but because he had wanted to. When inspiration hits you, you need to use it effectively.

Last edited by Neriin on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Bearhug

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Countdown R.P.  XjUjU8b

Maiko had taken the opportunity to wander around while she was still early, her eyes scanning the premises with a half-hearted interest. She had just finished reading over a small flier on the dress code when suddenly there was the shrill noise of a bell piercing through the silence and waves of people began to pour through the doors. Maiko stands and raises an eyebrow, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. There's so many people. She thinks nervously to herself, but brushes the thought away when her stomach begins to twist in knots. Stop worrying. You're going to embarrass yourself.
The silent self-lecture seems to do no good for the anxious feeling that grows increasingly larger as she watches the people stride by, chatting excitedly amongst themselves. They didn't seem to notice the new girl standing confusedly off to the side, and those who did happen to glance over didn't seem too concerned. She lets out a short sigh of exasperation, feeling quite hopeless in the current situation. She missed her old school, where she knew everyone and everyone knew her.

To her great appreciation, a black haired female with a pair of frameless glasses resting on her nose spots Maiko and rushes over. "You must be the new kid!" The girl says excitedly as a small group breaks away from the flocks of people to stand next to the stranger. "We've been looking all over for you."
She gives the girl a strange look, though she doesn't seem to notice. "I'm Hitomi, and this is the Welcome Committee!" The girl, or, Hitomi as she introduced herself, beams brightly and motions to the people who had gathered behind her. They all smile and wave in unison, uttering friendly hellos that she can't hear with all of the noise coming from the background. Maiko doesn't smile back, but they don't mind and continue to watch as Hitomi made her cheerful greeting. She was so excited about it that for a second Maiko thought that fireworks would suddenly errupt into the sky and a large banner would pop out of no where, but thankfully no such thing happens and she allows herself to relax.

Suddenly, there is a loud crackling noise that cuts through the loud buzz of people's voices and instantly everyone falls silent. "Please report to the auditorium for Student Orientation." The intercom says, before going quiet again. The teens don't seem to give things a second thought as instantly they presume their conversations and automatically head towards the direction of the auditorium, which can be spotted from where Maiko stands. Two, large double doors were being held open by very official looking students, revealing a view of a spacious room with lacquered wooden floors. She wonders how everyone will fit in the room, which seems tiny compared to the amount of people present in the school right now, though she doesn't say anything.
Her train of thoughts were quickly interrupted when she felt someone grab her hand. Turning her head, she saw Hitomi smiling over at her, motioning with her hand for Maiko to follow. She resists the urge to rip her hand away from the overly friendly girl and does as told, a slight, almost invisible, frown pulling at her lips. They wait a while at the doors, since a line had gathered, but it doesn't seem like that long of a wait to Maiko as soon they are allowed in. However, it seemed to be a different story for Hitomi, who was very impatient in getting into the auditorium.

By the time they entered, most of the seats had been filled and they were the last to arrive, much to Hitomi's extreme disappointment. Maiko glances over at the girl who sighs heavily and heads towards the back seat. "Aww man, we missed getting front row seats." She says, appearing so genuinely upset that it reminds the Tsubaki heir of a sad puppy. Maiko resists the urge to giggle at the thought and simply allows Hitomi to lead her to the back row, the rest of the Welcome Committee following closely behind. They don't look as disappointed as Hitomi did, but she could still detect a disheartened expression on their faces.
Once they get comfortable in their seats, the staff members stride up to the stage and overlook the crowd with drawn expressions on their face. Their hands were clasped behind their back as they watch one man, most likely the principle, step forward to the microphone. After giving the mic a short, testing tap, he clears his throat and begins to speak.

"My dear students and teachers, welcome to another year of school!" He begins, and slowly his voice fades out into the background as once again Maiko gets lost in her thoughts. She hadn't noticed Ren on the way in, which sparked a little bit of hope inside her that he might not be here today. Or better yet, maybe he switched schools. The possibilities were endless, but Maiko only prayed that she wouldn't have to see him.
With her eyes cast down at her lap, her thoughts wander to home. She already missed everything- Capone, ballet, the summer, the people back at her old school. Everything here was so unfamiliar and unsettling. She felt very, very small in this place, which was a familiar feeling to her though it was undoubtedly a very strange feeling.
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re:Coutdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Chiharu glanced at Ren when he sighed in aggravation. What was his deal? "My dear students and teachers, welcome to another year of school!" The principle beams at the students. The auditorium is silent in response. He clears his throat again and begins with his annual opening speech. It addresses all of the students. He talks about the Code of Conduct and what he and the teachers expect of them.

Chiharu wasn't surprised most of the students were asleep at the end of it. He ended his speech and all the students stood up to head to the class list board. "All 3rd years remain in your seats." The Principal added. Chiharu raised an eyebrow at this. Why was he holding them. After everyone but the 3rd years were clear the Principal spoke again. "Well, it seems like you guys are finally 3rd years.

I know you guys are eager to get out of school but let me remind you this is your most important year. You guys must work hard to get into the University's you desire. In order to put this in perspective a committee has already chosen some of you to compete in certain scholarships. Now this doesn't mean you're guaranteed the spot. And for those that didn't get chosen it doesn't mean you won't be in the end.

" A couple of students begin chatting about this subject in soft whispers. The Principal clears his throat to get attention again. "Now when we call your name please stand." And just like that the Principal calls students and they stand. Ren and Chiharu stand up for a couple things. In fact in the number of scholarships they were called for, they were evenly matched. Chiharu's stomach started to tighten up.

But she wasn't nervous any more. Was she jealous? No. Maybe she recognized him as her rival. Maybe that was it. "The last scholarship is extremely competitive and only two in the school were chosen to take part in it. " This snapped Chiharu out of her thoughts. She wondered what type of scholarship this was. "This scholarship pays for your entire tuition while you're at the University and boarding fee's."

The principal adds. Everyone is sitting on the edge of their sit wondering if they will be called. "This scholarship goes to the two with the highest academic score in their grade and the school. " Groans could now be heard as people began losing confidence. This only made Chiharu smile. Full tuition payed plus boarding fees. This was a once and a lifetime chance. "Ren Hanasaki and Chiharu Miyazaki please stand"

Chiharu's eyes widened and she stood. The auditorium was so silent that you could hear a pen drop. " You two will compete against each other for this scholarship. Do your best." With that the auditorium erupted in applause. A mixture of shouts for Chiharu and Ren were released from the students. But most of them were cheering for Ren. Chiharu felt her face slip into that determined expression.

Her grandpa always told her that that expression on her would intimidate a lot of people. It showed that she had no intention of losing. She looked up at Ren and smiled at him but it wasn't the typical "I'm in love with you" smile. It was more like "I won't lose to you" smile. "Good luck" She said as she held her hand out for a shake very business like. " Alright students work hard this year.

Good luck. You're dismissed" With that the students shouted cheers and quickly began to leave the auditorium. Chiharu had a bubbly feeling in her stomach. She couldn't wait to tell her grandfather and her best friend. But then she remembered he was out of town. She would have to tell him when he gets back. Some people patted Chiharu on the back and she smiled and laughed cheerfully at them. In no time Ren Hanasaki was surrounded by a crowd.

Typical. But she wasn't judging, not at all. Chiharu began to follow the flow of traffic to the exit of the auditorium. The noise level was getting louder and people were beginning to get impatient. They wanted out of this auditorium already. But Chiharu's mind was on other things. Like how to beat her new rival Ren Hanasaki.
Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Countdown R.P.  Ren_ha11

Every time Ren felt like he was about to nod off, the teacher called his name. It was tormenting, because all the young lad wanted was to take small nap... was it really that much asked? It was almost like the Principal was doing it on purpose. They could keep all their scholarships for all Ren cared. He had the money to pay his own education, anyway. Unlike many other kids in this school. It felt wrong to accept the scholarships, when there was other people that actually needed them. But he had no other choice, really. His parents expected him to do so, as collecting scholarships was like collecting medals of honor for them.

"Ren Hanasaki and Chiharu Miyazaki please stand."

Oh, so that was her name.

When the Principal made them stand for the last time, Ren groaned softly under his breath in annoyance. For the love of... how many times would he have to stand up? Had the entrance ceremony turned into P.E. class, seriously? His eyebrows were furrowed into a scowl as the boy pushed his hands into his pockets and sighed again, looking like he was just the right amount of stylishly bored in the spot light he was having right now, even though in reality he was just trying to hide how annoyed he really was.

"You two will compete against each other for this scholarship. Do your best."

...Wait, what?

Ren snapped out of it, blinking slowly as the whole gym erupted into applauses, cheers and yells and whatnot. But all Ren could think of was that he had to compete with the skateboarding girl over some stupid scholarship he did not even need. To be honest, he had better things to do. Ren sighed yet again and rubbed the back of his neck, turning around as Chiharu Miyazaki spoke to him firmly and offered her hand. For a moment Ren was stunned under her amber eyes; the gaze they held right now was so intense, like they were burning.

When the jet black haired boy regained himself, he could not help but snicker a bit in amusement, which melted Ren's handsome face into a crooked smile, making him look almost cocky. She was so worker up over this that it was funny. He shook her hand politely while wearing the same smile and shaking his head; "Whatever."

Then the people started flocking around them, practically Chiharu Miyazaki was pushed away by the stream of people. Most of them being Ren's friends that practically jumped on him; the male bonding was a physical thing. The rough hugs that reminded more of a headlocks and the pats on the back was soon followed by laughter, including Ren's. For a rich kid he was very casual around them, not ever trying to lift himself into a higher position, nor lowering himself really, either. Ren was more likely lifting the others on the same level as himself, seeing them as his equals.

"Where were you the whole summer, man?" One of Ren's friends asks, punching him gently in the arm just when Ren was being released from the headlock. The jet black haired boy smiled apologetically, looking slightly awkward. Where had he been the whole summer? Well, he had been sitting in various meetings, doing paperwork, attending important social parties and gatherings and things like that. And when he had time, he had used it on kendo and piano lessons. And arguing with his parents over the arranged marriage with Maiko Tsubaki.

"I was busy, sorry," Ren answered vaguely as he and the group of male students around him start to depart the auditorium with the rest of the students. Next they would head to school entrance where the new classes were displayed, so they would get to know who got to the same class with who and so on. Ren really hoped that this years class would be interesting, and he would be with his friends.

As they reached the boards that displayed the class arrangements, they all started to search for their names.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Bearhug

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Countdown R.P.  XjUjU8b

Maiko glances up just as the principal begins to change the subject from the Code of Conduct to scholarships. She rolls her eyes, not very interested in the whole topic as she was rich and could afford to go to whatever college she desired. Thought it would undoubtedly give her parents something to boast about at the next Country Club event, it didn't do much but show that she was a smart girl and a hardworker. Nevertheless, Maiko didn't believe she really needed a scholarship in order to prove that she was either, though she was slightly interested in who had been chosen.
She casts a glance over at Hitomi, who is sitting on the edge of her seat with a hopeful look on her face. Her eyes are lit up and her hands are clutching onto her chair as she craned forward in an attempt to get a better view. For a moment, Maiko felt genuinely guilty that she had caused Hitomi to arrive at the auditorium last. The young, bubbly girl did seem very excited for the speech, and now Maiko knew why. She was waiting for this moment, when the principal would announce who was going to get full tuition and boarding to a prestigious college.

The Tsubaki heir rests back in her seat, folding her arms over her chest. She knew right away that she wouldn't be nominated, it was her first day after all. They had no idea what kind of person she was as a student, though it didn't particularly bother her. Maiko wasn't interested in college. What she was really passionate was about dance, but of course, that had never mattered to her parents. They already decided what she was going to do when she graduated, and that was take over the company. The thought brings a sour expression to her face and her jaw tenses, but after receiving a few weird looks from students she forces herself to relax and decides to focus on the principal's speech rather than her upsetting personal life.
"This scholarship goes to the two with the highest academic score in their grade and the school." Says the man and people begin to groan, but Hitomi doesn't seem daunted. She smiles slightly to herself, as if she is growing increasingly confident as the time passes. The sight makes Maiko want to smile too, which puzzles her. Usually people's smiles only soured her mood, since it was often easy to see through people's expressions and see that they were only fake. Though this time, it seemed genuine.

"Ren Hanasaki and Chiharu Miyazaki please stand."

Hitomi's face falls and so does Maiko, but for different reasons. Right at the mention of Ren, her blood begins to boil and she feels a sinking feeling inside. Oh god, he really was here. She blinks rapidly as if it would wake her up from a bad dream, but once he stands and she sees that it really is him, it only confirms the mixed feeling of dread and hatred she feels inside.
Finally, the principal finishes speaking and they are allowed to leave. She notices a smug expression on his face as he shakes hands with the girl, Chiharu, and a scowl slips onto her face unknowingly. Maiko wanted nothing more than to give him a good slap, but of course, it would ruin her family's image. She was expected to be the perfect daughter not only for the "good of the company" but also for her family's appearance to the public.

She stands quickly from her seat and so does the rest of the people. A crowd quickly engulfs Ren while Chiharu makes her way out of the auditorium. Both looked equally as confident, which was a different story for Hitomi. She looked exactly the opposite- completely crushed.
Maiko sighs slightly, feeling pity for the girl. "It's alright, Hitomi. You gave it your best!" People say, trying to comfort her. After everyone has offered their sympathies, the two make their way over to where the classes have been posted. She tries not to get too distracted with Hitomi's upset state, but it grows to be difficult when the girl keeps sniffling behind her. With yet another sigh, she slows her strides so that they match Hitomi's and she glances over at her.

"Hey, don't get so upset. Ren didn't really even deserve that scholarship, anyways. You should have gotten it." Maiko says awkwardly, not used to sympathizing with people. "Really? But Ren's so smart and perfect. I couldn't beat someone like him." Hitomi replies, which makes Maiko suddenly burst into laughter.
"Perfect? Trust me, he's far from it." She states automatically, which causes Hitomi to give her a look of disbelief but she looks considerably happier. Maiko smiles at her and the two arrive at the class list, where a crowd has already gathered. There are whispers and excited chatters as they talk about their plans for the years and who was with who. She scans the fliers momentarily for her name, eyes narrowed slightly. Chiharu Miyazaki, Aiko Nakamura, Ren Hanasaki... the list goes on and she prays that she's not listed on the same class as him, but all hopes are dashed when she finds her name just 5 kids underneath his name. She lets out a heavy sigh, believing that the day couldn't get any worse when suddenly someone begins to excitedly shout.

"No way, there's a Tsubaki on this list!" The voice says, which belongs to a tall blonde male. Maiko tries to ignore him, but people slowly begin to recognize her and a flock grows around her. Exhasperated, she turns around and as if someone had flicked a switch, a brilliant smile crosses her face and she once again wears the mask of a perfect girl with the perfect life.

Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re:Coutdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:34 am

Chiharu walks with a group of her friends who can't stop talking about their summer trip."We really missed you. You should've been there." They whined. "I'm sorry I had work and gramps.." They nod and pat her head. The wind blows her hair around a bit. Since she bright sun was out it was quite warm outside. The chatter of excited students and the sniffles of upset ones fill the air.

It was to be expected. You can't expect to be placed with your friends all the time. Chiharu tries to see the list but she's too short. She jumps up to see if that would help and it does not. In only makes her look like a fool. Her friend comes up behind her and lifts her up slightly. Chiharu quickly scans the list by the time he set her down she had long forgotten about the embarrassing situation. She was in the class with her rival, Ren Hanasaki.

Great, this was perfect. She would earn perfect marks on everything she did or be damned. Chiharu wasn't so much of a fool that she didn't know that Ren Hanasaki earned perfect marks on his exam. Chiharu had missed one. They were so close yet an entire world apart. She needed this scholarship more than anyone in the school and everyone knew that. They've known her since she was little and knows she's broke.

There was no way she would be able to get into the top University she wanted with no money. They would laugh at her and send her back to the dirty streets in which they came. But someone like Ren could easily afford to get into whatever University he wanted. Why was she so unlucky as to go against him? But she won't take no for an answer. Just because it's Ren she'll fight harder than she's ever done before.

She wasn't just fighting for the sake of her pride, but for her grandpa as well. The fate of his health depended if she got this scholarship or not. "No way, there's a Tsubaki on this list!" This shout snapped Chiharu out of her train of thoughts. A Tsubaki? No way. Here? Why this place? It was just a regular run of the mill public school. It wasn't all that great anyway. So why were rich people continuing to flock here like lost sheep?

Chiharu tapped a finger on her chin. Then she recalled a memory when she was at work. On the t,v, announced that Ren Hanasaki was to be wed to.... to...Oh what was her name? Maiko, Maiko Tsubaki. That was the name of the Tsubaki on the list. Oh my, what was happening to her school. A huge crowd encircled the poor Tsubaki. Chiharu felt bad for her. She shook her head and tried to squeeze her way out of the crowd.

But as she was doing so more people were joining the circle. She was going to be suffocated. She groaned trying to push people out of the way. Boy, they were heavy. The sheer pressure of the crowd pushing against each other just to see Maiko nearly made Chiharu blue in the face! Using all of her strength to get out of the madness she pushed herself out. She came flying out of the crowd but ended up tripping over someone's foot.

It was as if the world was in slow motion. She could see the ground rushing up to her face and could feel the impact before she even hit the ground. She covered her face to protect herself. Oh god why must I fall. Someone help me! She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Countdown R.P.  Ren_ha11

Ren and his friends scanned the list quickly for each others names, not really paying much attention for other ones at first; in the end he would be in the same class with most of them, like Hattori and Suzuki who were both good guys. They were laughing and joking about, comforting the ones that did not get into the same class as them with slight patting on the back. Then Ren continued scanning the list of the rest of his classmates out of curiosity; Chiharu Miyaziki was one of his new classmates. This ought to get interesting. A small smile was lift upon Ren's lips.

So, his friends Yamato Hattori and Aoi Suzuki, and then some names he did not recognize were also displayed, like Aiko Nakamura, Mashiro Suzumia, Maiko Tsubaki, Kazuto Ryuusaki...

Ren froze completely as the recognition sparked his brain, and he went back one name. He must have read it wrong...

"No way, there's Tsubaki on this list!"

And that was enough to crush Ren's good mood and make him practically lose all his will to live.

Excited people who rocognized the heir of the Tsubaki family started to flock a few feet to Ren's groups right side, but Ren was too busy staring at the list and trying to comprehend what he was seeing and hearing. Actually, he understood it perfectly, but he did not just want to admit it or it would become true. If he would pretend little longer that he did not understand, then it would not be true. Maiko Tsubaki would have not transferred to his school, and all would be well. Ignorance was a bliss, right?

Suzuki craned his neck and was staring straight at Tsubaki who was putting on a show of perfectness for the masses, and he whistled in approval. "Dude, your wife-to-be is here and she's damn hot."

Ren did not seem all too happy about it though. Actually, he seemed pretty much dejected. He did not bother to turn around to look at her like the rest of his male friends that were gawking at her excitedly. He did not want to look at her, or even think of her.

"You can have her for all I care..." Ren muttered quietly, but his words were drowned by the crowd that were flocking around Tsubaki, but it was probably just for the good. People did not need to know that the both of them were opposing their marriage. Not in public. This needed to be handled behind the scenes. Smoothly and quietly.

He started to withdraw himself away from the group, because he did not want to run into Tsubaki until he really had to. Which was to be soon. If he had to spend the rest of the school year locked in the same class room with her, Ren would be enjoying his last minutes of freedom with the best of his abilities. People instantly gave Ren some room to move among them, his presence was just that powerful.

And just as he was in the edge of the mass of people, someone burst out of the wall of people and tripped over Ren's feet. He could feel it before he actually saw it, and he reacted before he could even think what he was doing; he grabbed for the person to prevent her from falling which she was about to do, just in time before she hit the ground, not even gasping out of surprise. He actually did not even display any shock over his face at all, as his expression was just mostly serene, but determined. As if Ren would have seen this already coming, even if he really had not.

"Are you alright?" Ren asked politely, slightly worriedly as he started to lift the short girl on her feet again. As he did, he realized who he was holding; Chiharu Miyazaki. His mood was instantly lifted slightly in the sight of this amusing person. Gladly everyone was mostly focused on Tsubaki right now, so not too many seemed to pay any particular attention for them.
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coutdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:32 pm

[ Fail post I'm sorry Dx ]

Chiharu had closed her eyes bracing for the hard impact. She was such a klutz. Why hadn't she seen someone's foot there?! This was going to be so embarrassing. After a minute she realized she never felt the impact of the ground but in fact the strong hands of someone catching her. Someone caught her and that someone was lifting her up. "Are you alright?" the person asked.

Chiharu looked up and answered. "Yeah, I'm fine." Her eyes widened when she realized who it was that had saved her. It was none other than her rival, Ren Hanasaki. His hands on her shoulders were holding her steady. Great, now she owed him a favor. This situation was ten times more embarrassing than she thought it would be. At least no one was paying them any attention.

She then began to wonder why he was walking away from the crowd. Wouldn't he want to be with his fiance? Hmm, interesting indeed. "Um, thank you for helping me." She said stepping back once his grip loosened. She bowed respectively. She was always taught to have great manners even in the presence of an enemy. Ren sure was hard to read though.

She didn't understand him. He didn't really act like a brat. What was with that. Not to mention he intended public school. Most rich people would want to be in private school. The crowd was starting to make even more of a fuss about the Tsubaki. It annoyed her somewhat. Couldn't they do this somewhere else? The wind blew again and Chiharu began thinking of things after school.

She would have to go home get changed and go to work. Ren would be there. For some reason she felt uneasy about this. A memory of his cocky smile flashed across her mind and she almost frowned. Why was he so sure of himself? Did he really not see her as a rival. If that was the case she would be pissed off. Was she not good enough all of a sudden?

The bell rung for the students to head to homeroom. But no one moved an inch. Why because they were so engrossed in Maiko. On the other hand Chiharu was dealing with Ren. Just who did this guy think he was? She was smart enough to be recognized but yet he won't see her as a rival. Was she that beneath him. Geez rich people pissed Chiharu off. They were all the same. Cocky and self-absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Countdown R.P.  Ren_ha11

(( ooc: Keeping it short-ish. ))

Even if Ren never actually smiled for Miyazaki, his dark eyes seemed to twinkle in amusement and he seemed to fight the urge to prevent the corners of his mouth to turn up. He was not sure what made him react like this to her. Maybe it was her determination earlier, which still burned in the girl as she stepped away from Ren and bowed respectively. The gesture seemed forced, however. And the way she acted was like she was prepared for in case Ren would do something. She was so self-contained around him that it made the boy just more amused and curious. No one else acted like that towards him. No one but Miyazaki.

"The pleasure is all mine," Ren answered with a polite smile and pushed his hands to his pockets. The first bell rang, but no one reacted. The people were acting ecstatic behind their backs, and this made him come back to reality. His expression turned suddenly darker as he seemed to remember something unpleasant. Maiko Tsubaki. Marriage. Celibacy for the rest of his life. Misery, misery, misery.

"I'll see you in class," he muttered quietly, and seemed somewhat annoyed. Then without further explaining, he started walking towards the lockers where he would change his outdoor shoes to indoor shoes and then move to first class.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Bearhug

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Countdown R.P.  XjUjU8b

Maiko continues to smile as more and more people join the growing crowd surrounding the young girl, her warm and princess-like expression unwavering. Everything friendly about her was fake of course, because all the girl wanted to do was shove every single annoying person out of the way and make her way to class undisturbed, but of course, no one knew that but herself. It was incredibly hard to tell with her convincing, undoubtedly adorable giggles and the amiable way she talked. Instantly, the girl was a hit, and became the center of everyone's adoration. She was, after all, perfect.
With a toss of her hair, she patiently answers everyone's questions- What she was doing in a school like this, how she did her make up, if she would sit with them at lunch- all of these, each more irritating than the last, she handles with grace and charisma that has the crowds eating out of the palm of her hand while thoughts continue to swarm her mind.

People are so pathetic.

Suddenly, the bell rings and cuts the conversation short, much to Maiko's relief. She glances back over at the list and catches the name of the class- 1A- before whirling back around again. The people are staring up at her like puppies, expecting her to say something. Clearing her throat embarrassedly, she casts them an apologetic smile before speaking. "Does anyone know where Class 1A is?" Maiko asks, and instantly there is a wave of replies.
"Ooh, I know!" One says, waving their hand excitedly. "I know where that is, I can take you!" Another one offers, and there is more clamor over who was going to walk the Tsubaki to her class. She holds back a sigh and waits with incredible patience until Hitomi suddenly grabs her arm gently, tugging her away from the crowds. "I'll take Maiko. It's my job, after all, as a member of the Welcome Committee." She declares, and Maiko suddenly feels incredibly grateful towards the girl, glad that she had met Hitomi in the first place. Thankfully, the people don't protest and the two are allowed to take their exit.

"Sheesh, some people really don't know what personal space is." Hitomi says, which makes Maiko smirk slightly. You have no idea. She thinks and almost says it, but quickly catches herself after realizing that it sounds nothing like what a Tsubaki would say. She searches for something to say, not wanting to let an awkwardness that she was seemingly uncapable of settle in, but Hitomi doesn't wait for a response and continues to talk.
"I guess you're used to it, though." The raven haired female adds and Maiko shrugs in response. "Sometimes it gets a little tiring." She replies, though that's all she allows herself to admit. Hitomi smiles, adjusting her frameless glasses so that they're snugly pushed up to the top of her nose.

"I can only imagine." Hitomi says as they enter the classroom, taking their seats, which are located by the window. Maiko always liked the window seat, simply because they offered a view of her surroundings. It often didn't seem like it with her fiery personality, but she was one of those people who enjoyed a good scenic view. It was refreshing, especially when the sun was out and shone over the tops of the trees.
Soon, more people enter and take their seats. Hitomi rummages around in her bag and pulls out her notebook, setting it down onto her desk. Maiko does the same after observing the young girl, figuring that the Welcome Committee leader knew public school best, since Maiko was often lost at what to do in her new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Chiharu was shocked that Ren could show such an expression. It was like he was amused. At what? Her. Great, that was like a slap in the face. Not only did he not see her as an equal but he didn't see her as a rival either. What, was she not good enough? Was that it. Well she would show him. She would beat him to a bloody pulp and make him kiss her feet claiming that she was the best.

Chiharu was lossed in her in her thoughts that she almost didn't notice Ren's sudden attitude shift. It was almost no it was scarier than his other expressions. He was suddenly dissapointed in something. But more than anything she wanted to know the reason behind the attitude shift. "I'll see you in class," Then he walks away. Chiharu was once again left stunned.

She didn't understand but then again did she want to? Someone tapped her shoulder. "Don't wanna be late, bookworm." That was so true. Chiharu jogged up the steps and changed her shoes and put her skateboard in her shoe locker. Then she quickly grabbed her stuff and made it to class. When she finally made it to class most of the people were already seated.

But luckily they left her a seat in the middle. She loved sitting in the middle of class. It help her focus. Unlike sitting at the window seat and looking out the window or sitting on the far side and looking out the window in the door. She sat down and sat her book on the desk ready for the teacher to come in. People were chatting an some of them called her.

She smiled at them and laughed joining into the conversation. But there was a tense atmosphere in the room. It came from Maiko Tsubaki and Ren Hanasaki and it seemed to clash. She felt like she was in the middle of a civil war or something. She sighed wondering why it had to be her school of all places.
Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Countdown R.P.  Ren_ha11

Ren met some of his friends in the hallways that delayed him, as he was stopped by people many times when they wanted to ask how he was and what did he do in his summer vacation, why did he not come to the beach and karaoke and such when people had mailed him about the gatherings. The tallish black haired boy answered the questions vaguely and skillfully like a politician; avoiding giving away too much information, the less, the better and sometimes not answering the questions at all and changing the subject completely. Ren was so good with it, that nobody tried to pressure him with the answers nor even realized how slyly he was leading the conversations at all.

When he was finally able to move on, Hattori and Suzuki spotted him and the three boys started to walk towards their class together, discussing of something typical that only guys can discuss -- games, girls, sports -- and joked about things. The most biggest subject was of course Ren's engangement, and his friends kept joking about it.

"Oh my god, dude. You got yourself a rich and hot girlfriend. Why are you so damn perfect?! I can't even..." Hattori complained and looked dramatically devastated. Ren opened his mouth to deny, which made Suzuki join Hattori's complaints theatrically; "And so humble too, so annoying! We wanna be you, man! And don't you dare to deny, or I'm going to damn kill you."

Ren closed his mouth and chuckled slightly. He did not sound as amused as he should probably have been. Mostly because there was nothing funny being forced to marry someone you absolutely hated, and his life was not as glittery and amazing behind the scenes. Ren had worked so much recently that he felt tired all the time, and he would burnout soon at this rate.

The gang entered the classroom, Suzuki and Hattori still complaining how jealous they were of Ren and Suzuki attempted strangle Ren -- which was quite funny, because Ren dwarfed Suzuki by several inches -- which ended up Ren rubbing his fist against Suzuki's head while he held the shorter boy in a headlock and begging for mercy. Hattori just laughed and shook his head, taking his seat and left the two wrestle together.

"Watch out Hanasaki, your fiance might get jealous," Hattori said as he sat down, which just made Ren smirk when he released Suzuki whose hair looked like it had just been blown by an jet engine, and Ren's dark eyes shifted towards the window seat where Tsubaki already sat.

"I don't think she would mind if I'd suddenly found Suzuki hot," Ren said, lifting his hand against his chest and sighed like a maiden in love when he looked at Suzuki. The shorter boy looked like he had eaten something sour at first, but then he joined Ren's show and clasped the taller boys hands.

"Oh, Hanasaki. Our love is forbidden in many ways, but you'll always be in my heart," Suzuki said and tried to look Ren in the eyes wistfully and keep his poker face. Few girls giggled in their seats and some guy whistled. He was not as good as Ren with his acting though, as the taller boy's performance was spot-on.

"Oh yes, I will be thinking of you in our honeymoon when we get into it," Ren promised, squeezing his hands around Suzuki's who looked now very awkward. People who were following them burst out laughing. Suzuki pulled back and practically jumped on Hattori's lap, who did not look like he wanted to take part of the gay drama.

"Hanasaki is starting to scare me!"
"Get off me!"
"Yamato, save me!"
"...Don't call me by my first name, it's disgusting you faggot!"

Ren laughed with the other people at the two before sitting down. Okay, maybe it would not be so bad even if Tsubaki was in the same school and class. As long as she would keep to her self, maybe this year would be just as fun as the other two.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Bearhug

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:22 am

Countdown R.P.  XjUjU8b

ooc: I ran out of ideas. Sorry for the fail you're about to read. >_>

Maiko sat in her desk, arms folded over her chest as she stared straight ahead at the board. She was slouched back in her chair while she waited for class to start, though it seemed like it would be forever until such a thing happened. The thought of having to wait any longer makes her sigh inwardly, her gaze shifting down towards her flawlessly manicured fingernails to the view of the courtyard outside the window. There was still the occasional wanderer outside, making their way down the paved pathways towards the doors of the school. She notices a couple, standing underneath one of the numerous trees, with their arms wrapped around each other. Both have smiles on their faces, their mouths moving to form inaudible words. That was something she'd never be able to experience, something like love that wasn't forced or fake. The only real love that she had heard of was in fairytales that were too perfect to ever be true, something that she seemed to know best out of everyone.
She stares for longer than she had thought, but once the sharp clang of the second bell snaps her back into reality she quickly glances away and hopes that no one had noticed. Besides her sits Hitomi, who is engrossed in a conversation with another girl about Etude House's newest line of lip butters, her favorite shade being coral pink.

"I especially love the Berry Red, it's so dramatic and edgy. You can only find it in a few stores, so it's hard to get." The girl, who Maiko assumes is named Fumiko, something that the Tsubaki had picked up while discreetly listening to their conversation with half-hearted interest.
Suddenly, there is a commotion (mostly from the excited fan girls) as someone enters. Maiko turns her attention towards the source of all of the ruckus, her eyes narrowing to slits at the sight of Ren. He was busy messing around with his friend who was several inches shorter than him which makes her roll her eyes. The sight of him looking so carefree made her want to gag. He didn't deserve to be happy, not to Maiko atleast, who was still trying to figure out why people liked him other than his looks and his wealth. Yet at the same time, she couldn't help but admit that she was a little bit- just a little- jealous of him. While he was over there, having actual fun, she was still sitting around, trying to figure out how public school worked.

The class laughs as they continue to watch Ren and his friends put on a show, something about having a forbidden, undeniable love for each other, but she soon loses interest and glances back outside. The couple was gone.
"Hey, Maiko, what do you like to do for fun?" Someone randomly asks, a female with her hair cropped into a fashionable bob and dyed strawberry blonde. Others nearby turn their attention towards the new conversation, while the rest continue to watch Hanasaki and his cronies' show.

She hardly has to think about her answer before she replies. "Oh, I like to dance. I do ballet." Maiko says enthusiastically, a light suddenly flickering in her eyes. She appeared genuinely excited at the thought, and it was evident that she was passionate about the hobby.
"Woah, ballet? Is there anything you can't do?" The girl laughs and quickly Maiko is bombarded with questions, all of which she handles easily and with the same, photogenic smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Chiharu was tapping her pencil on her lips when Ren and his friends Hattori and Suzuki busted into the room. Suddenly it was like night and day. They were joking around and playing. She once again was stunned by how real the emotion was in his face. Maybe that's what her grandpa was talking about. "When you feel something you feel it 10 times greater than the average person. And it always leaves people stunned."

She watched as Ren and Suzuki played out the whole "gay lovers" thing and couldn't help but smile. The whole thing was quite funny. But Chiharu caught herself. Ren was her rival she shouldn't be wasting time. She could get a head start on the curriculum. Soon she also heard another commotion going on. She turned her head to see Maiko being huddled around like a god about to give a blessing.

Odd way to compare things but that's how Chiharu was. She listened as she spoke about ballet. The expression in her eyes shocked her too. She must be very passionate about dance. But with two people causing a huge commotion in the class how was Chiharu suppose to study. She groaned and looked back at her text book. This was obviously going to be a long year. Suddenly the door opened and the teacher walked in.

"Alright, settle down class." The teacher seemed new. Chiharu had never seen her before. And Chiharu makes note to know all the teachers and they way they grade and such. She was very pretty though. She was tall and had model legs, slim body, and for added effect she was quite the busty woman. By judging her body Chiharu was already upset. That woman was pure proof of everything Chiharu was lacking.

It made her self-esteem go to nothing. "I'm Mrs. Tachibana. Nice to meet you all. I'll be your homeroom teacher. " She said with a smile. "Let's get to know each other better shall we? You will all stand up and say something about yourselves. I'll go first. I'm a newly wed and I love to bake." With that she gestured towards the first row to start. The first row was the "window seat lovers" the next would be the middle and last would be the far right.

Chiharu hadn't done something like this in a long time. She could hear the whispers of the kids talking about the new teacher. She watched as one by one people introduced themselves. Then it hit her. What was she going to say?!
Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:31 am

Countdown R.P.  Ren_ha11

Ren had claimed his seat in the middle rows, which was just a one seat away from the teachers desk and two seats away from the right wall. For many it seemed like a bad choice unless you were really into studying. Sure, Ren might have seem like it because his scores were extraordinary high all the time, but in truth this seat was one of the seats where you could camouflage yourself effectively. Teachers always kept their eyes on the backseats where all the troublemakers and dreamers (and those who would nap during class) would sit, just as they kept their eyes on the students that huddled themselves into seats near the walls just for the same reasons. And because they usually concentrated on these, they did not pay that much attention to the middle rows of students. And this close, funny as it sounds, Ren was almost invisible. He could do almost anything he pleased. Hattori and Suzuki did not sit far away from him either.

The students calmed instantly as their new teacher walked in; she was quite nice for the eyes, even Ren had to admit that. But he was not that interested in older women, and that was that, then. Ren reached for his bag and scrambled a pencil case and a notebook out of it and slouched forward on his seat, leaning his elbows against the wooden surface of his desk.

The introduction started, making Ren sigh inwardly. He did not really even need to do one. Everybody knew him already, so it was unnecessary. But he was expected to do one, just like everybody else in the room, so Ren quickly racked his brain for his introduction. It did not need to be complicated. The most simple ones that were performed with confidence left the most deepest impact on people. So Ren would do the same he did every year, he guessed.

As the introductions started to get nearer to Tsubaki, Ren could not but be a little curious. What would the snobby Tsubaki princess say? She had already enthralled most of the student body's males with her beauty. Sure, she was pretty. But it was all just the looks. No one knew what she was from the inside. And Ren believed he already knew what she really were; snobby, bratty and pampered. Because that was how most of the rich kids were, and Ren was one of the rare that had kept level head.

Then before it was Tsubaki's turn, Ren's dark orbs brushed over the Miyazaki girl's small frame. But they moved back on to her with a frown. She looked very nervous. Was she bad with self-introductions? But she was so good with people, that it seemed little odd. But then again, it was different to perform in front of people than being your true self. And Ren knew that better than anyone.

The jet black haired boy leaned his chin against his hand and kept studying Miyazaki for a while; small and slender build, barely no curves which made her almost flat like a boy, and her short hairstyle did not really help her image either. Her face, on the other hand, was very feminine and somehow she wielded that girly and graceful aura around her just like any other girl would. Like Tsubaki, for example, and these two females were on completely different levels when it came to femininity. But Tsubaki was so typically elite and perfect that it annoyed Ren, so he never had found her interesting. People like Miyazaki on the other hand did pique the boy's interest. Their feet were so firmly on the ground. And Miyazaki had passion and determination that was admirable. But just mostly really amusing in Ren's opinion. And she was more than just a pretty face.

Finally brushing Miyazaki aside, Ren turned his attention back into introductions.
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coutdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Chiharu was mentally trying to calm herself down. It's okay Chiharu. Just relax and be yourself. Be normal. But then again it wasn't so much of how she was going to say whatever she said it was what she was going to say. Was she suppose to list a couple of things she liked? She was son confused. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She would be calm and try her best not to look like a fool in front of the entire class.

Suddenly she felt a pair of eyes on her. She glanced out of the corner of her eye to see Ren Hanasaki looking at her. She glanced down at her hands. Why on earth was he looking at her? On no she must've had an odd expression on her face while she was freaking out. Just her luck. One more thing that would keep him from thinking of her as an equal. She was curious though. Was he still looking?

She decided to sneak a peak. She glanced at him. It wasn't hard to see why the girls adored him so much. Ren was beautiful. He has a certain something about the way he held himself. It wasn't that he was acting snobbish. In fact he was pretty nice for a rich boy. But then again that was only an assumption. Chiharu had never interacted with him before today. She had only stood on the sidelines and watched a couple of times.

She was sure Ren was the type of person to pull off any look. He could easily become a model. But then again he didn't seem like the type to do that. Something was nagging at the back of her mind. What exactly was his type. What kind of person was Ren Hanasaki? It was bothering Chiharu how she couldn't figure it out. It shouldn't be so hard. Unless that is he had multiple traits that countered his other traits.

Or the simple fact that he could be wearing a mask. And by mas she meant he was putting up a facade. What rich boy or girl wouldn't. Some people these days might call people like that "fake" but it was suddenly "allowed" when it came to the Hanasaki boy and Tsubaki girl. Special treatment you could say. But Chiharu wasn't jealous. Sure she had a reason to be by the simple fact that she was poor,broke, left with nothing and they were rich in abundance.

No the amount of money they had didn't bother her. It was the fact that Ren didn't even seem to care about this scholarship. She was going to be giving this her everything and he couldn't care less. That was so frustrating. Chiharu didn't realize she had now been looking at Ren for a very long time. That was creepy. She blinked to see him looking back at her. Her cheeks flushed a little and she whipped her head around clearly embarrassed at being caught.

Once could imagine the words she would put behind this action. "Hmph!" Chiharu tried to focus on what going on around her. She realized that it was Maiko's turn to speak. After her Chiharu's row would have to go. Great. She looked at Maiko and listened. She, along with everyone else, wanted to know what Maiko would say.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Bearhug

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Countdown R.P.  XjUjU8b

ooc: Sorry for the late reply. This was a fail.

Maiko taps her fingers against the table surface idly as she listens to the surrounding girls' conversation, occasionally piping up to join in before falling silent again. She was, after all, mostly here to do her academic work and leave, so being social was not exactly a requirement. However, it was somewhat of an expectation from her parents, one that she could easily live up to with the years of practice she had racked up at social gatherings and fancy luncheons.
Suddenly, a woman strides into the classroom, her heels clicking against the linoleum floor. She was a fairly young looking person, despite appearing ages ahead of the students, and had intelligent brown eyes with raven black hair that was cropped to end halfway down her back. Her looks had attracted the stares from the boys in the class, though their interest in the female drops suddenly when she introduces herself as Mrs. Tachibana, a newly wed.

After adding in the random, and undoubtedly useless, fact that she likes to bake, Mrs. Tachibana gestures to the first row to start introducing themselves. One by one, each student stands and proudly declares various things about their hobbies and personal life, each boring Maiko more than the last. "I like to play soccer!" or "I like to paint!" were particularly common ones, which made her struggle in vain not to roll her eyes.
Finally, it is her turn to introduce herself. All eyes fly towards her as she gracefully draws herself up to her full height of 5'8", momentarily racking her brain for something to say until she spits out the first thing that comes to her.

"I'm Maiko Tsubaki, and I like to shop and hang out with friends."

Flashing everyone a quick smile, she takes her seat. It was a simple answer, one that played it safe as almost everyone could relate to it. Almost immediately after sitting down, she is bombarded by invitations to go shopping with several different girls, each excited at the idea of shopping with the Tsubaki girl.
In truth, Maiko absolutely hated shopping (which was one of the reasons why she stuck to purchasing things online), and she never really had any friends that didn't make her want to strangle them when they were together. But as always, she simply nods and agrees, appearing as enthusiastic about going to the mall as the rest of the girls did.

Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Countdown R.P.  Ren_ha11

Just before Tsubaki was about to introduce herself, Ren happened to glance away for a moment and he catched Miyazaki looking at him; and it was not a short glance. Infact, she was outright staring at him so long that it made Ren look back at her. She was so focused on studying him that she failed to realize at first that he was now looking back. At first her amber eyes regarded him curiously, but soon she was frowning like she was trying to solve a hard math problem. She was not gawking at him like the other girls usually did. It was yet again amusing to Ren, and he counted how long it took Miyazaki to realize that his dark eyes were answering her stare. And when she finally did, Ren raised his eyebrow at her and Miyazaki's face flushed and she whipped her head away so sharply that it was a wonder her neck did not crack in the process.

Ren snorted quietly and stifled a chuckle by biting down his lower lip. This girl was funny, and it would mean in turn that this year would be interesting as well. But when Maiko Tsubaki finally piped out, it was like a slap to Ren's face from reality.

"I'm Maiko Tsubaki, and I like to shop and hang out with friends."

Without looking at Tsubaki, the black haired boy rolled his eyes and sighed ever so slightly. He had been pretty sure she would say something like that, but when she actually did, Ren was just even more annoyed of the fact that he had been right. Did he really need to marry someone like that? Someone with a clapping monkey toy replacing her brains? Oh hell to the no. He would have another word with his parents again today about the matter. It would be another bloody verbal fight that just left both parties frustrated and with no actual results of improving in any way. But in truth, it was Ren's parents who were winning at the moment. After all, all they had to do was wait until the day of the ceremony.

Ren looked anxiously at the clock which was hanging from the classroom wall. It was ticking forward, and there was no way getting the already wasted seconds back. Ren was watching his time slipping through his fingers.

Looking back at his desk where his hands were, the boy squeezed his fingers into tight fists and breathed in, trying to drive the growing stress away that made his chest feel like there was pressure. It took some time and concentration from Ren's part, but he succeeded in the end as the feeling of pressure slowly faded. Then the boy turned his attention again to the introductions, even though he was barely paying any attention to any of them. To be honest, Ren actually missed most of them as he let them in from his ear and out of the other.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Countdown R.P.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown R.P.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sic Parvis Magna :: Φ Tartarus - Archives Φ :: The Abyss - Locked Threads-
Jump to: