Sic Parvis Magna
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - Ω - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Welcome to the Underworld.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
❖ HAPPY NEW YEAR ROLEPLAYERS! ❖
❖ May 2014 bring even more brilliant, heart-wrenching creative works and many new wonderful memories to keep. ❖
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 am
Latest topics
» Walton
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 pm by OurStars

» Clockwork Winds
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am by SoraAngel

» Marked | 1x1 | SoraAngel x Nightingale
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 am by SoraAngel

» Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

» Music on Forum
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 pm by ZephyrSolace

» S I G I L [Open for Sign-Ups]
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm by Nightingale

» Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Nightingale

» Eden's Cage - Roleplay
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am by ZephyrSolace

» Dark Requiem | Role-Play
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm by ZephyrSolace

Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is saintjoain

Our users have posted a total of 594 messages in 86 subjects
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

Dear Residents of this vast underworld,

How is everyone? May Hades smile down upon you all. He is most certainly not smiling down at me at this moment. But …

Comments: 0

Countdown R.P.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 T136313812956e2e7a711e5cae7d5b1a93979c099643

Chiharu was tapping her pencil on her lips when Ren and his friends Hattori and Suzuki busted into the room. Suddenly it was like night and day. They were joking around and playing. She once again was stunned by how real the emotion was in his face. Maybe that's what her grandpa was talking about. "When you feel something you feel it 10 times greater than the average person. And it always leaves people stunned."

She watched as Ren and Suzuki played out the whole "gay lovers" thing and couldn't help but smile. The whole thing was quite funny. But Chiharu caught herself. Ren was her rival she shouldn't be wasting time. She could get a head start on the curriculum. Soon she also heard another commotion going on. She turned her head to see Maiko being huddled around like a god about to give a blessing.

Odd way to compare things but that's how Chiharu was. She listened as she spoke about ballet. The expression in her eyes shocked her too. She must be very passionate about dance. But with two people causing a huge commotion in the class how was Chiharu suppose to study. She groaned and looked back at her text book. This was obviously going to be a long year. Suddenly the door opened and the teacher walked in.

"Alright, settle down class." The teacher seemed new. Chiharu had never seen her before. And Chiharu makes note to know all the teachers and they way they grade and such. She was very pretty though. She was tall and had model legs, slim body, and for added effect she was quite the busty woman. By judging her body Chiharu was already upset. That woman was pure proof of everything Chiharu was lacking.

It made her self-esteem go to nothing. "I'm Mrs. Tachibana. Nice to meet you all. I'll be your homeroom teacher. " She said with a smile. "Let's get to know each other better shall we? You will all stand up and say something about yourselves. I'll go first. I'm a newly wed and I love to bake." With that she gestured towards the first row to start. The first row was the "window seat lovers" the next would be the middle and last would be the far right.

Chiharu hadn't done something like this in a long time. She could hear the whispers of the kids talking about the new teacher. She watched as one by one people introduced themselves. Then it hit her. What was she going to say?!
Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:31 am

Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 Ren_ha11

Ren had claimed his seat in the middle rows, which was just a one seat away from the teachers desk and two seats away from the right wall. For many it seemed like a bad choice unless you were really into studying. Sure, Ren might have seem like it because his scores were extraordinary high all the time, but in truth this seat was one of the seats where you could camouflage yourself effectively. Teachers always kept their eyes on the backseats where all the troublemakers and dreamers (and those who would nap during class) would sit, just as they kept their eyes on the students that huddled themselves into seats near the walls just for the same reasons. And because they usually concentrated on these, they did not pay that much attention to the middle rows of students. And this close, funny as it sounds, Ren was almost invisible. He could do almost anything he pleased. Hattori and Suzuki did not sit far away from him either.

The students calmed instantly as their new teacher walked in; she was quite nice for the eyes, even Ren had to admit that. But he was not that interested in older women, and that was that, then. Ren reached for his bag and scrambled a pencil case and a notebook out of it and slouched forward on his seat, leaning his elbows against the wooden surface of his desk.

The introduction started, making Ren sigh inwardly. He did not really even need to do one. Everybody knew him already, so it was unnecessary. But he was expected to do one, just like everybody else in the room, so Ren quickly racked his brain for his introduction. It did not need to be complicated. The most simple ones that were performed with confidence left the most deepest impact on people. So Ren would do the same he did every year, he guessed.

As the introductions started to get nearer to Tsubaki, Ren could not but be a little curious. What would the snobby Tsubaki princess say? She had already enthralled most of the student body's males with her beauty. Sure, she was pretty. But it was all just the looks. No one knew what she was from the inside. And Ren believed he already knew what she really were; snobby, bratty and pampered. Because that was how most of the rich kids were, and Ren was one of the rare that had kept level head.

Then before it was Tsubaki's turn, Ren's dark orbs brushed over the Miyazaki girl's small frame. But they moved back on to her with a frown. She looked very nervous. Was she bad with self-introductions? But she was so good with people, that it seemed little odd. But then again, it was different to perform in front of people than being your true self. And Ren knew that better than anyone.

The jet black haired boy leaned his chin against his hand and kept studying Miyazaki for a while; small and slender build, barely no curves which made her almost flat like a boy, and her short hairstyle did not really help her image either. Her face, on the other hand, was very feminine and somehow she wielded that girly and graceful aura around her just like any other girl would. Like Tsubaki, for example, and these two females were on completely different levels when it came to femininity. But Tsubaki was so typically elite and perfect that it annoyed Ren, so he never had found her interesting. People like Miyazaki on the other hand did pique the boy's interest. Their feet were so firmly on the ground. And Miyazaki had passion and determination that was admirable. But just mostly really amusing in Ren's opinion. And she was more than just a pretty face.

Finally brushing Miyazaki aside, Ren turned his attention back into introductions.
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

PostSubject: Re: Coutdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Chiharu was mentally trying to calm herself down. It's okay Chiharu. Just relax and be yourself. Be normal. But then again it wasn't so much of how she was going to say whatever she said it was what she was going to say. Was she suppose to list a couple of things she liked? She was son confused. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She would be calm and try her best not to look like a fool in front of the entire class.

Suddenly she felt a pair of eyes on her. She glanced out of the corner of her eye to see Ren Hanasaki looking at her. She glanced down at her hands. Why on earth was he looking at her? On no she must've had an odd expression on her face while she was freaking out. Just her luck. One more thing that would keep him from thinking of her as an equal. She was curious though. Was he still looking?

She decided to sneak a peak. She glanced at him. It wasn't hard to see why the girls adored him so much. Ren was beautiful. He has a certain something about the way he held himself. It wasn't that he was acting snobbish. In fact he was pretty nice for a rich boy. But then again that was only an assumption. Chiharu had never interacted with him before today. She had only stood on the sidelines and watched a couple of times.

She was sure Ren was the type of person to pull off any look. He could easily become a model. But then again he didn't seem like the type to do that. Something was nagging at the back of her mind. What exactly was his type. What kind of person was Ren Hanasaki? It was bothering Chiharu how she couldn't figure it out. It shouldn't be so hard. Unless that is he had multiple traits that countered his other traits.

Or the simple fact that he could be wearing a mask. And by mas she meant he was putting up a facade. What rich boy or girl wouldn't. Some people these days might call people like that "fake" but it was suddenly "allowed" when it came to the Hanasaki boy and Tsubaki girl. Special treatment you could say. But Chiharu wasn't jealous. Sure she had a reason to be by the simple fact that she was poor,broke, left with nothing and they were rich in abundance.

No the amount of money they had didn't bother her. It was the fact that Ren didn't even seem to care about this scholarship. She was going to be giving this her everything and he couldn't care less. That was so frustrating. Chiharu didn't realize she had now been looking at Ren for a very long time. That was creepy. She blinked to see him looking back at her. Her cheeks flushed a little and she whipped her head around clearly embarrassed at being caught.

Once could imagine the words she would put behind this action. "Hmph!" Chiharu tried to focus on what going on around her. She realized that it was Maiko's turn to speak. After her Chiharu's row would have to go. Great. She looked at Maiko and listened. She, along with everyone else, wanted to know what Maiko would say.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Bearhug

PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 XjUjU8b

ooc: Sorry for the late reply. This was a fail.

Maiko taps her fingers against the table surface idly as she listens to the surrounding girls' conversation, occasionally piping up to join in before falling silent again. She was, after all, mostly here to do her academic work and leave, so being social was not exactly a requirement. However, it was somewhat of an expectation from her parents, one that she could easily live up to with the years of practice she had racked up at social gatherings and fancy luncheons.
Suddenly, a woman strides into the classroom, her heels clicking against the linoleum floor. She was a fairly young looking person, despite appearing ages ahead of the students, and had intelligent brown eyes with raven black hair that was cropped to end halfway down her back. Her looks had attracted the stares from the boys in the class, though their interest in the female drops suddenly when she introduces herself as Mrs. Tachibana, a newly wed.

After adding in the random, and undoubtedly useless, fact that she likes to bake, Mrs. Tachibana gestures to the first row to start introducing themselves. One by one, each student stands and proudly declares various things about their hobbies and personal life, each boring Maiko more than the last. "I like to play soccer!" or "I like to paint!" were particularly common ones, which made her struggle in vain not to roll her eyes.
Finally, it is her turn to introduce herself. All eyes fly towards her as she gracefully draws herself up to her full height of 5'8", momentarily racking her brain for something to say until she spits out the first thing that comes to her.

"I'm Maiko Tsubaki, and I like to shop and hang out with friends."

Flashing everyone a quick smile, she takes her seat. It was a simple answer, one that played it safe as almost everyone could relate to it. Almost immediately after sitting down, she is bombarded by invitations to go shopping with several different girls, each excited at the idea of shopping with the Tsubaki girl.
In truth, Maiko absolutely hated shopping (which was one of the reasons why she stuck to purchasing things online), and she never really had any friends that didn't make her want to strangle them when they were together. But as always, she simply nods and agrees, appearing as enthusiastic about going to the mall as the rest of the girls did.

Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Just before Tsubaki was about to introduce herself, Ren happened to glance away for a moment and he catched Miyazaki looking at him; and it was not a short glance. Infact, she was outright staring at him so long that it made Ren look back at her. She was so focused on studying him that she failed to realize at first that he was now looking back. At first her amber eyes regarded him curiously, but soon she was frowning like she was trying to solve a hard math problem. She was not gawking at him like the other girls usually did. It was yet again amusing to Ren, and he counted how long it took Miyazaki to realize that his dark eyes were answering her stare. And when she finally did, Ren raised his eyebrow at her and Miyazaki's face flushed and she whipped her head away so sharply that it was a wonder her neck did not crack in the process.

Ren snorted quietly and stifled a chuckle by biting down his lower lip. This girl was funny, and it would mean in turn that this year would be interesting as well. But when Maiko Tsubaki finally piped out, it was like a slap to Ren's face from reality.

"I'm Maiko Tsubaki, and I like to shop and hang out with friends."

Without looking at Tsubaki, the black haired boy rolled his eyes and sighed ever so slightly. He had been pretty sure she would say something like that, but when she actually did, Ren was just even more annoyed of the fact that he had been right. Did he really need to marry someone like that? Someone with a clapping monkey toy replacing her brains? Oh hell to the no. He would have another word with his parents again today about the matter. It would be another bloody verbal fight that just left both parties frustrated and with no actual results of improving in any way. But in truth, it was Ren's parents who were winning at the moment. After all, all they had to do was wait until the day of the ceremony.

Ren looked anxiously at the clock which was hanging from the classroom wall. It was ticking forward, and there was no way getting the already wasted seconds back. Ren was watching his time slipping through his fingers.

Looking back at his desk where his hands were, the boy squeezed his fingers into tight fists and breathed in, trying to drive the growing stress away that made his chest feel like there was pressure. It took some time and concentration from Ren's part, but he succeeded in the end as the feeling of pressure slowly faded. Then the boy turned his attention again to the introductions, even though he was barely paying any attention to any of them. To be honest, Ren actually missed most of them as he let them in from his ear and out of the other.

Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

PostSubject: Re: Coutdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Chiharu frowned when Maiko spoke. Somehow Chiharu had the feeling that this was a lie. She didn't think that Maiko would be the type of person who loves shopping and such. She shook her head. It was silly for her to think this way, she had only met Maiko today. She had no right to judge. Chiharu turned back to face the teachers and such. When will the school day end. She already to get out of school. She was lost in her train of thought so she wasn't paying attention. She was elbowed in the gut when it was her turn. That would leave a bruise. Chiharu stood up folded her hands in front of her.

"I'm Chiharu Miyazaki and I like...uh well I like-"

Great she was lost what was she suppose to say?! She was holding up the class. They were cocking their eyebrows at her now. Lovely, this situation was very lovely.

" -horses. I like horseback riding and such."

She said and quickly sat down. When she looked up she saw the red expressions on her classmates faces. She cocked and eyebrow and they lost it. The room was surrounded in laughter. They were laughing so hard they were tears. Chiharu's grew bright red.

"W-What?"

She asked hoping this would calm them but it only sent them into another round of hysterics. Chiharu facepalmed. What had gone wrong? She answered the thing that first came to her mind. That was horses. She really did love horses so what was so funny? She crossed her legs under the desk and her arms across her chest and pouted.

The students were dying by now even the teacher was laughing. she mumbled under her breath.

"Laugh it up guys. It's so hilarious"

"Aw, c'mon Chiharu don't be mad. Liking horses is okay...... if you're still in grade school!"

One of they guys in her class joked. The rest of the students laughed too. Chiharu couldn't help herself. She was embarrassed and ticked. Her face showed that perfectly. Her expression was murderous and her face was red as well as her ears. She closed her eyes in hope to catch a couple of deep breaths to calm herself. Perfect start to her senior year. The teacher calmed the class down a bit and the class continued with the introductions. But that didn't cool Chiharu's hot temper. She was pissed. What was so funny about liking horses. She was tired of being laughed at. She was normal just like everyone else. Why be publically embarrassed? It was unnecessary and unwanted. She just wished she could leave and go home. Or turn invisible.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Bearhug

PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 XjUjU8b

Maiko sits forward in her seat so that her elbows are propped onto the surface of her desk, one finger idly twirling a lock of chestnut colored hair as she waited for the introductions to come to a close. Soon, it is Chiharu's turn, the girl that Maiko recognizes as the one who had won the scholarship instead of Hitomi. The thought makes her glance towards the Welcome Committee leader, who looks unsurprisingly bitter and undoubtedly jealous of the Miyazaki girl. Silently, she scoffs to herself, disguising it as a petite cough as she turns her head so that one wouldn't catch the expression on her face. Tsubaki watches for a moment as Chiharu is elbowed sharply in the gut, causing the short haired girl to stand quickly to her feet. "I'm Chiharu Miyazaki and I like...uh well I like-" She begins, pausing momentarily.

" -horses. I like horseback riding and such."

The class, which was once enveloped in pure silence, bursts into laughter. "W-What?" Chiharu asks frantically, face growing bright red in embarrassment. For a brief, flickering moment, Maiko feels genuinely bad for the girl but the feeling is quickly replaced with irritation. Not at Miyazaki, but at the rest of the class. She didn't understand their humor, which frustrated her. What was so hilarious about liking horses? Personally, she had stopped liking horses when she was younger after falling off the back of one of the majestic equidae, and had grown to fear them ever since. However, this had never stopped her from seeing them as beautiful, which they were, though Maiko would never step near one even if her life counted on it.
By now, the teacher was laughing also. Placing her chin so that it was rested in her palm, she clears her throat and begins to speak, appearing undaunted.

"I, for one, think horses are beautiful. My parents own a stable of their own- you could stop by if you'd like, Chiharu."

Maiko smiles for what felt like the hundredth time today, appearing perfectly friendly and inviting. The class isn't laughing nearly as hard as before, and despite the occasional giggle from the back, everyone had fallen silent. Some even looked jealous that Miyazaki had been personally invited by Maiko to hang out, which makes her smirk secretly to herself in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Neriin

PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:00 pm

The introductions continued pretty much normally, even if the girls in the back of the class near Tsubaki were all excited about going to shopping or something other ridiculous like what only girls would be excited about. Ren just sighed and slumped even more forward on his seat, now barely paying any attention to what was going on around him in the hopes of being able to completely ignore his fiance and her new fan club. All the giggling and shrill female chatting was slowly starting to get to his nerves.

Ren kept thinking of his unfinished projects and in due dates for a while; the contract with that one company needed to be signed and sent forward before next Thursday -- if all the terms met the Hanasaki's demands, that is -- and the meeting with the other company was tomorrow morning at this one high class hotel over breakfast. Ren did not understand why people wanted to discuss things like these so early in the morning, and why the hell his secretary had scheduled it for him so early... It would be rude to cancel it, so it was a bit late for that.

His thoughts were interrupted when Ren realized the change in the atmosphere. It was quiet for a while and everyone were waiting for something, and when Ren turned his head to look around Miyazaki shot up from her seat and started her introduction... which was pretty much just mostly stammering over words at first, before she got to say what she wanted. And then the whole class erupted into laughter. Expect Miyazaki herself, and Ren who did not find anything funny about the matter. He just pretty much sat on his seat, dumbfounded by the fact that people were laughing so hard over a matter that was not even funny, which just made them seem stupid in his eyes. The teacher included, who should have known better and not laugh at all.

As Miyazaki sat down to pout and her face just got redder and redder by the second, Ren sifted his position on his chair bit uncomfortably -- not because his positon was uncomfortable, no, not at all, but because he felt uncomfortable for Miyazaki's sake. Pity even, and the need to help her out. Ren glanced around in the classroom, finding Hattori and Suzuki laughing and glared at them. His dark gaze was so piercing and powerful that it made Suzuki freeze when he noticed it, and elbow Hattori on the side. Both of the boys were still smirking a bit, even though they did seem a bit worried, not sure why Ren was sending them flying daggers with his eyes. But they knew not to question Ren when he was like this; even if the boy's actions might have seemed confusing and sent a bit paradoxal picture for the others at times, Ren always seemed to know exactly what he was doing and there was always a good reason behind his every action.

As Ren turned back and was about to raise from his seat to calm down the rest of the class, Tsubaki suddenly spoke up which made Ren turn his attention to her now and sit back.

"I, for one, think horses are beautiful. My parents own a stable of their own- you could stop by if you'd like, Chiharu."

Cocking his eyebrows up in surprise by the sudden chivalry that Tsubaki was offering for Miyazaki. He did not need to do anything, as the class fell silent and everyone cowered under Tsubaki's perfect smile -- her influence was strong, if not least terrifying.

Ren clicked his tongue against the palate in approval. But he was not ever going to tell Tsubaki he was agreeing with her over something, or that she had just done good job. But it was visible from the boy's eyes that he was indeed grateful. And to stiffle the last giggles, Ren also spoke up.

"I also like horses, magnificent creatures. And to be honest, I've actually taken riding lessons just couple of years ago. Does that make me also seem like a grade schooler?"

Ren leaned his chin against his hand and looked carefully every student around the room. As he spoke, he was not smiling at all and his voice was serious and firm, but light enough not to him feel too intimidating. If the class was silent before, now you could have probably heard a pin drop.

"That's what I thought," Ren said and turned forward again, now looking at the teacher and smiled; "Isn't that right, Mrs. Tachibana?"

The teacher flushed and looked Awkward with capital A. So much for a role model, huh? Ren sighed and ran his hand through his black mane of a hair, looking like he was a bit troubled by the sheer idiocy of the people around him, waiting for his words to sink in and finally have an effect. Three, two, one...

"I-- I also like horses," one girl chimed in from somewhere back, and soon there was agreeing mumbling all over the room. Ren leaned his chin against his hand again and covered his mouth with his fingers to hide a satisfied smile.

Bingo.

Last edited by Neriin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
Misachan911

PostSubject: Re: Coutdown Rp   Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:55 am

Chiharu looked over to see Maiko Tsubaki addressing her. She was surpized because why would she go out of her way to speak to her. Chiharu wasn't anything special. In fact she was being made fun of right now.

Chiharu's eyes widened as she said this. The Great Tsubaki just invited her to her humble abode. Of course this was something everyone wished they could have. A invitation to Maiko's house. She glanced around the room and saw people shooting daggers at her with their eyes. Of course they'd be jealous. This sort of thing didn't happen everyday. Chiharu nodded in Maiko's statement because she didn't know what else to say.

There were still a couple of giggles though afterward. But Chiharu felt much better. She didn't like being laughed at. But then again. Who did? Something else shocked her. The voice of Ren.

"I also like horses, magnificent creatures. And to be honest, I've actually taken riding lessons just couple of years ago. Does that make me also seem like a grade schooler?"

Chiharu blinked and looked at him. His tone was different than that of Maiko's. Maiko's was more of a bored yet polite statement. But it lacked feeling. Chiharu didn't feel the warmth she should feel when someone smiles like that. Ren's tone suggested that he was quite serious but not serious to the point of being scared. But close. He was standing up for her too. It took everything Chiharu had to keep her mouth shut instead of just letting her jaw drop. Her enemy, her rival, the man she was planning to crush, just defended her. Suddenly she felt the warm feeling that lacked in Maiko's statement. Chiharu put a hand on her chest, surprised that this was happening now.

The class had now grown silent. None dared speak against Ren. Chiharu continued to watch him in disbelief.

"That's what I thought," Ren said and turned forward again, now looking at the teacher and smiled; "Isn't that right, Mrs. Tachibana?"

The teacher blushed and looked away from Ren's powerful gaze. Wow, she sure wasn't as mature as Chiharu thought. Soon people around the room started saying they liked horses. But Chiharu connected it to Ren's doing. They were only saying that to make themselves look better to him. Such shallow ways. But then again Chiharu was grateful. The teacher cleared her throat and began talking about school stuff cutting the introductions short. Chiharu took out a small piece of paper and wrote a note on it in her quick script. Then she folded it and slipped it onto Ren's desk.

Note:

Thanks for earlier. I appreciate it Very Happy

The smiley face she wrote echoed the smile that was already planted on her face. But it wasn't a normal smile. It was that of delight and determination. She wouldn't lose to Ren even if he tried to distract her here. School went by in a breeze. Since they were seniors they got early release. That meant less classes and you could leave after lunch. The classes blew by and Chiharu was paying attention to the teacher's every word. Her notes were flawless. No doodles today. Just facts that would help her win that scholarship. The last teacher of the day was just starting to wrap up the lesson when the bell rung. People started shuffling in their seats.

"Alright class and don't forget the homework either. It's due tomorrow!"

But the students weren't paying attention. They were leaving the classroom to go get lunch or take their lunch outside. Chiharu placed her books in her bag and pulled out her home-made bento. When she finished packing up she got her stuff and began walking downstairs. She caught a glimpse of Ren's fangirl's club holding a bunch of bento's. They must be planning to give it to him. Poor girls. She shook her head. Her soft footsteps made a padding sound across the linoleum floor. She got to her shoe locker and replaced her shoes and grabbed her skateboard. Then she quickly headed to eat under her favorite sakura tree. There was a pond right beside it. Their public school may be public but it had some nice things too. She would normally be eating here with her best friend but he was out of town.

She sighed. She missed his company. She snapped her chopsticks and began to eat. Her thoughts drifted to the afternoon. She would be spending the rest of her day meeting the horse at the Hanasaki mansion. She wouldn't be able to see gramps today so she would have to call him. She crossed her legs while sitting by the pond and against the sakura tree. The wind blew the petals around her and landed in her hair. It was truly great scenery she loved the view.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown R.P.    Countdown R.P.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown R.P.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sic Parvis Magna :: Φ Tartarus - Archives Φ :: The Abyss - Locked Threads-
Jump to: