Sic Parvis Magna
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - Ω - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Welcome to the Underworld.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
❖ HAPPY NEW YEAR ROLEPLAYERS! ❖
❖ May 2014 bring even more brilliant, heart-wrenching creative works and many new wonderful memories to keep. ❖
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 am
Latest topics
» Walton
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 pm by OurStars

» Clockwork Winds
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am by SoraAngel

» Marked | 1x1 | SoraAngel x Nightingale
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 am by SoraAngel

» Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

» Music on Forum
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 pm by ZephyrSolace

» S I G I L [Open for Sign-Ups]
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm by Nightingale

» Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Nightingale

» Eden's Cage - Roleplay
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am by ZephyrSolace

» Dark Requiem | Role-Play
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm by ZephyrSolace

Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is saintjoain

Our users have posted a total of 594 messages in 86 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

Dear Residents of this vast underworld,

How is everyone? May Hades smile down upon you all. He is most certainly not smiling down at me at this moment. But …

Comments: 0

Dark Requiem | Role-Play

Go down 
+2
OurStars
SoraAngel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:35 am

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 KagamineLenWhoasig_zps6c8877e3

Some things are better left unsaid.

Judging from her limit of understanding and broken grammar, it was now obvious to Charlie that this girl was a foreigner - most likely she was somewhere from Europe. Still, she wasn't dense - she knew not to give the Al kid water if he was unconscious, and was smart enough to carry ample amount of food around. Still, she was far too willing to share with complete strangers. How could she trust them so easily? He could have just stabbed her in the back as soon as she turned away. Not that he would do that, of course, but it was still a valid argument. However, Charlie didn't bother bringing it up. He had trouble carrying on regular conversations, let alone one with someone who barely knew English.

Still, this feeling was strange. Just sitting there in the grass with nothing to do had never been Charlie's style...

Then again...What am I doing here anyway? Charlie wondered. It wasn't like him at all. Besides, didn't he have somewhere to go? He turned his head slowly to stare into the direction of the school. Maybe he could try, one more time...

Within seconds, Charlie was on his feet again. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the kid's glasses, dropping them into Marianna's lap. He couldn't stick around here. He had to find some way to get to that building without her following him, and this was the perfect chance. And then poof, he'd be gone from their lives forever. He'd already proven that his life wasn't nearly worth as much as Leon's. He may as well end it now. He shivered slightly at the thought, resolve cracking again, but he held his ground.

He began to walk, but then stopped to look at Marianna, knowing he needed to give her some sort of farewell. "Looks like I don't need to stay here anymore," he said, not bothering too much to simplify his words. She'd get the gist of it, at least. "Take care. And good bye."

He turned around, but hesitated again. This time, he inwardly cursed himself. What was wrong? Why couldn't he just get up, grow a backbone, and do what he had decided to do? What was holding him back?
Back to top Go down
https://sic-parvis-magna.forumotion.com
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:08 am

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 Varrosignature2_zps0566a1bc

The girl seemed amused when she answered. "Nice to meet you, Varro. And yes, I do live here. Been living here for a week now, so I wouldn't make fun of it so casually."

He grinned in response. She didn't seem too fazed by his comment, so he figured she was pretty cool, for now. Usually, his impulsive remarks always got him into a lot of trouble. It felt nice to have met another Asylian, and am amiable one, at that. He'd always experienced mixed feelings when it came to other venturers, especially considering how horribly the last endeavor had ensued. Thankfully, though, she didn't seem "gone" in any way, so he wouldn't have to worry about the same event repeating.

He was about to ask her something, like where she had gotten that epic-looking chainsaw, when she motioned towards a pile of junk lying at their feet and told him she would give him food if he helped carry them. Taken aback, he didn't respond right away, smile momentarily fading. But he recovered quickly, this time crossing his arms over his chest as he smirked. "C'mon, you don't really expect me to do that, do you? Besides, it's not like I can't find any food. I have been wandering these barren lands for years..." The sudden use of strange words always found there way into Varro's normal conversation quite randomly. Disregarding his last lines, he continued, "It's not like I'm a servant of yours or an...y....thing...". He trailed off, and then melodramatically hung his head. "Why must you be so cruel to me, parents?" he muttered towards the sky.

Shaking his head but not really disliking the chore (it was hardly a chore anyway, Varro's brilliant muscles needed more than some meager scrap metal to strain them) he nodded at little miss red, urging her to lead on. "Hey, wait," he realized, "I still don't know you're name yet."

Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 Redtay10

Something seemed off about this kid. One second he was trying to joke around with her, the next he was staring off into space, and then he was suddenly asking for her name. She should count her blessings though; he could've been one of those psychotic wanderers who'd lost their mind a long time ago. Then again, her first impression of Varro had been a little hazy. She had yet to see how crazy he was. Red at first did not reply as she leaned over and picked up her bucket full of scrap metal. Her mind was working, fighting between the decision of whether to trust him not to kill her or not. She decided that she would keep a close eye on him while he ate, and judge his mental status accordingly.

"Name's Kris," Red said breezily, "But you can call me Red instead." Her tone was forceful though, implying that her suggestion was a order, not a request. She hadn't been called by her true name since she was 16, and that was only because said person insisted on it. For that person, Red was a terrible name. Yet I still call myself by it. Red shook her head slightly and began to walk off in the direction going north. It was a bit risky showing Varro her hideout, what with him being a stranger and all. Today though was special, for she hadn't seen another person in a long time, 'specially not one her own age. As further comfort, she reminded herself that she could kill him if he acted up.

She finally stopped in front of an unusually large mound of junk metal that had a metal door sitting on top of it and was somewhat embedded in it. Red suddenly turned to Varro with a toothy grin on her face. "Don't look like a home, do it?" She said with a senile expression on her face. "Well, let me show you somethin'!" Red suddenly clambered up the side of the pile, not stopping until she was on top right with the door. With a hard tug, she pried it open to reveal a dark and hollow space within. A rope stemmed from the edge of the open door. Red once again grinned at Varro. "Gentlemenly first," She said in a proud tone.

Last edited by Nightingale on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:28 am

Red, eh? Thought Varro. It wasn't hard to figure out why. With her hair and even her outfit, she had this whole little-red-riding-hood thing going on. Still the way she had asked him to call her Red had been much too authoritative to be a simple request, and something about that fact amused him. Oh, this was going to be fun.

Seriously, Varro wasn't out to get strangled or anything - he just couldn't resist the temptation to play around and have fun, for everyone's sake. So when she told him to call her Red, amusement tingled inside him.

The girl seemed pleasant enough. And her way of speaking was interesting - almost as if she were a cross between a little child and someone who had faced enough rough times to know what to expect. He wasn't cautious of her, however, because he had already decided he would trust her. Besides, that was the only way one could gain trust these days; if he acted wary of her, nothing would ever happen, and he may not even get the traveling companion he hoped for. Still, when she began climbing the large pile of what looked like just rusted metal, he was just a little surprised. He clambered up after him, slipping a little every now and again, watching in awe as she scaled the pile in less than a few seconds. She managed to open some kind of trap door on the top, and when Varro peered inside, all he could see was darkness.

Red grinned at him. Gentlemen first, eh? Well, he couldn't protest. He handed her the bucket of parts - he would probably spill them soon enough - he shrugged, grabbed onto the rope, and slipped into the hole. "You better not be planning to eat me for lunch," he joked, disappearing from view.

He really hoped she wasn't a witch.

Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Varro moved like a toddler. He waddled his way up the large of junk that Red had scaled with ease, and then, he had stared at the opening at the top. "You better not be planning to eat me for lunch," He had joked before disappearing from view as he went down the rope. He hadn't seen how fast his comment had wiped the smile off Red's face. Eat you for lunch...don't count on it water boy. She leaned down and tugged on the rope. When it stayed strong, she wrapped her hands around it and swung down, air whistling past her face. It took her two short seconds to get to the bottom, where her lair lay, shrouded in darkness. "Hope you're not afraid of the dark," She said quietly. "Now let me just..." She blindly made her way over to a lamp, and then she turned it on, lighting up the entire room.

"Feast your eyes," Red said gleefully. They were standing in a small, rounded area that had walls made of junk metal. A makeshift stove stood in one corner while mattress with a mass of blankets on it stood in the other. Red's other knapsack was beside it. Unfinished machines with tarps thrown over them laid haphazardly about the space, and a large bucket sat in one corner, filled to the brim with water. Red walked into the middle of the room, her arms spread out.

"What do you think?" She said eagerly, "It took me six weeks to hollow this space. 'Course, I didn't squat here for the whole six weeks, but I came back and forth after I first seen it a month ago."

Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 LilyEvans6004249481_zpsb21b42be

Marianna had been checking Al's forehead to ensure that he was merely in need of food and water, not suffering of a fever or something as well, when she felt a shadow fall over her and looked up to see that Charlie has stood up, now standing in a location directly in front of the sun. "What are-" she begins, but stops when he drops Al's glasses into her lap, apparently not intending to hold them any longer. What is he doing? Going to get supplies? Returning to his home? I kind of assumed that his intentions were to stay with this boy until he woke up. Did I guess incorrectly? she wonders, staring at the young man until he turns and begins to walk wordlessly. She might've called something out to him, had Charlie not turned around and looked at her for a last moment. The expression on his face seemed set, towards what she does not know, but there is the tiniest flicker of uncertainty in his cool green eyes. The young woman shifts slightly so that she is a kneeling position, about to stand up, when he breaks the brief silence.

She is able to get the gist of what he says: something about leaving, and then a short farewell before his back is turned towards she and Al once more, looking like some cowboy from an American Western, if only due to his posture and the position of the sun. He seems to nearly take a step forward, but freezes for a moment, the action confirming her belief in the indecision she had observed earlier. If you are going to hesitate, is it really worth doing? Marianna wonders, having always been taught to put in your all from the get go, or to not bother. This may stem from her impulsive nature, of course, but she doesn't believe in second guessing one's self. Instinct is the truest form of acting upon desires.

"Where you going? If you stop, is it really right?" she asks, not entirely sure how to say 'worthy' or 'hesitate' in English. She remains still by Al's side, but is positioned so that she can stand in a moment's notice.

Last edited by OurStars on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 pm

"What in the..." As soon as Varro's feet hit the ground he wondered if he had gone blind. But wait... Of course he was surrounded by darkness! What else did he expect? A brightly lit room? Then again, in the dark alone with Kris... he was grinning at the thought when he heard her land beside him, but before anything could happen, the whole place lit up like a spreading flame to reveal a small room that, despite it's strange setting, seemed like a cozy place to live in.

Still, something about the whole place made him feel sort of sad. Varro had never been the kind of person who stayed in one place - at least, not since he left the very first one he had gotten. Besides, he always grew restless when he stayed somewhere for more than a few days. He had been a traveller far before the First Flicker.

He was a true venturer at heart.

So seeing such a small, lonely place built for a single person made him sad, and somehow angry all at once. Kris was grinning at him. She seemed so proud. Her satisfaction at her own hard work melted the unnecessary feelings, and Varro grinned, surveying the room. "Well, it could be better," he stated unwisely, still smiling. "But not bad for someone so tiny as you."

Well, she wasn't that tiny, but he was tall enough to loom over her, and she was pretty thin. His eyes went to her wrists, which seemed to have been bandaged - and for a while, judging by the dirt on them. Had she gotten hurt? Varro didn't look it (he didn't look it at all) but he had become just a little more observant over the past year.

Before she could respond to any of his comments, Varro dropped down on her mattress, making himself right at home. "So." He grinned at her obnoxiously. "When do we eat?"

Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 pm

And some things lead to abandoned memories.

There had been something about the expression on Marianna's face that had made him stop that second time, Charlie decided. He wasn't sure what, and although it partly annoyed him, it somehow fascinated him as well. But he was taking that thought and cutting the string that connected it to him. He would throw it to the wind, and it would be gone - and he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

But fate wasn't agreeing with him today. Marianna spoke again, her words halting him completely. "If you stop, is it really good?" At first, Charlie wasn't sure what she meant. Stop? Good? What was good? It took him a moment to decipher them, his mind sifting to similar words. Did she mean she could see him hesitating? But then, what did she mean by good? She spoke like a child - determined to get her message across, but unable to find the words. It reminded him of someone else, someone small and kind, someone dressed in a pink dress...

Charlie was off-balance within seconds, clutching his head. He stumbled sideways but regained his footing at the right time, eyes closed, his hands pressed against the sides of his temples. His mind was throbbing painfully, as if warring within itself. He felt disoriented, lost, confused. He almost forgot where he was. But the blinding light of the sun penetrated all thought, and he straightened up, eyes wide. He turned around, seeing a girl with dark red hair (Marianna...?) looking like she was ready to spring to her feet at any moment, though he wasn't sure why. Pink flashed across his vision, and something close to a smile - and then it was gone, just like that. And Charlie was left staring at Marianna for what seemed like seconds but really stretched into five minutes, then ten.

And then, he blinked. His touched his head, but wasn't sure why he was doing that. Al was still passed out on the grass, Marianna beside him.
"Was I...going somewhere?"he asked.

Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Marianna's eyes widen immediately when Charlie suddenly clutches his head and begins to stumble about. She places the glasses on top of Al and appears as though she is preparing to spring out and catch him if he falls, as he appears to be about to. Is everyone just collapsing today? I didn't say anything that would freak him out. This is so strange, she thinks, muscles still coiled in case of an emergency. He had frozen completely at her words, leading her to be proud, thinking that she had expressed herself clearly enough to be fully understood. Of course, the foreign young woman doesn't realize what is going on in his head at the moment: the collision of her figure and that of someone within his fragmented memory. Instead, she merely watches cautiously, not wanting to leave Al's side but not wanting to allow Charlie to fall and hit the ground as well either. It is quite a quandary, though one she can solve rather easily thanks to her own speed: it would not be too much of a task for her to leap forward, catch Charlie, and drag him over within a few seconds. There are some benefits to having a life as an athlete decided for you at a very young age, it should seem, and one of those is athleticism, as one would guess.

Of course, even more unsettling than the stumbling is when Charlie stops and stares at her. At first she merely stares back, not the sort to dart away from eye contact unless she is hiding something, which she is not, but after the first two minutes or so it becomes rather disconcerting and even she feels a bit uncomfortable. As two minutes turns to five, and five to seven, Marianna cannot help that slightly awkward habit of hers: she begins to chuckle nervously. Whenever she is feeling awkward, nervous, or frightened, the young woman tends to begin laughing softly or giggling, unable to control the immediate reaction. Luckily, she has managed to suppress it by the time that he appears to return to the real world mentally, suddenly looking very confused indeed. He touches his head with a puzzled expression and turns his gaze towards Marianna and Al.

"Was I...going somewhere?" he asks, but Marianna has little in the way of answer for that. Clearly he had planned on leaving, but she isn't aware of the intended destination. He didn't tell her, for lack of reason to do so, after all.

"Yes?" The young woman responds, though it is really more of a question due to her own confusion on the matter. "But now you are not- yes?"
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 Allen_zpsa02bc535

Allen came to with a horrible pounding head.

With a groan, he immediately tried to sit up (it was instinct--one was to never sit still for too long under the sun where its rays and Tenebrai found one defenseless), but the pain overwhelmed him and he had no other choice but to lay back down. Spots danced across his already blurry vision--too blurry, in fact. His world was but a blur of ash gray. "Wha...?" Then, it struck him. My glasses. "Oh, ship," Allen grunted as he began to grope around for the said object, his heart throwing itself against his ribcage so hard it hurt. Without his glasses, he was virtually useless! Oh, lord...if he'd collapsed and an animal had dragged them away..."No no no no..." Allen was frantic by then. His head was exploding with pain and he was sweating from both the sudden rush of heat and terror, before suddenly, common sense caught up to the boy.

Red hair and red flames and Marry-And-A and Charlotte. There had been people, immune people, when he'd blacked out, and he was certain that they hadn't been a mere hallucination. They couldn't be. "Charlotte? Mary-And-A? Um...S-Stalker? Actually, never mind. Stalker can stay away from. He'll just maul me to death...gah, I'm really thirsty...it's a shame saliva doesn't relieve thirst, eh? Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Everything was...broken.

Charlie didn't know what was going on. "Yes." Marianna had replied, although she did not sound sure at all. "But now you are not, yes?"

Charlie shook his head. He supposed not. Perhaps if he remembered what had been going on. He thought back to meeting this red-haired girl, and the kid who was sleeping on the ground beside her. He had been going to kill himself, hadn't he? So why hadn't he gone through with it?

"Well, I -" Charlie stopped when the boy, Al, groaned, attempting to sit up. He cringed and fell back in the grass again, his hair almost fading into the dying grass. He blinked once, twice, and then immediately began to search around for something. His glasses, thought Charlie. He immediately buried his hand in his pocket, only to pull out empty air. He looked at Marianna with undeniable, growing dread. "Do you have it?" he asked, referring to the black-rimmed glasses Al had been wearing, ignoring the stream of words Allen was producing. In the state he's in, thought Charlie, he should just try to be quiet for a second. Al said something about a stalker, and feeling thirsty.

"You said you had water... right?" Something was seriously wrong, and it was beginning to unnerve Charlie. Why was everything from the previous minutes so hazy in his mind? It was like he was trying to take a photo with a bad camera and he was unable to get it to focus, only catching blurry colors and weird shapes.
But Charlie knew that the best way to deal with this was to act upon the situation at hand - at least, to distract himself from the nausea building up in the pit of his stomach. He couldn't lose it, not now. Not after he had worked so hard, not after he had burned down his house and erased every memory of Leon.

Finally, Charlie spotted a small bottle of water lying next to Al, where Marianna had left it after her first attempt. Yeah, she'd been trying to put it down his throat when he was unconscious. All right, so he wasn't losing his mind after all. He moved towards the bottle and picked it up, placing it inside Al's hand. Would he be strong enough to drink it? "You think you'll be able to sit up?" Charlie asked, his tone softer than before. "And it's Charlie, by the way. Not Charlotte."

Last edited by SoraAngel on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Marianna continues to look at Charlie without wavering, waiting for confirmation that his plans to leave have, at this point, been eliminated. Besides, she very much would prefer to have people with her when she goes to this Five House. She may have survived well enough on her own, but it is an unpleasant experience for her and she would far rather have companions, even if she must cling on to them like a needy child. She simply dislikes being alone, after all. Charlie opens his mouth and begins to explain himself, his only two words ones which Marianna can understand well enough as he says, "Well, I-" before the two of them simultaneously look towards Al, who has groaned and sat up instantly, shooting up in a way which is almost reminiscent of a robot or some other type of machine. Marianna smiles, pleased that he has awakened, and her hand shoots out to grab his spectacles when they slide off of his chest at the young man's jerky movements. The young man begins reaching out everywhere and groping around, presumably to search for them. In fact, he nearly touches Marianna, though she moves away before he accidentally does so. When Charlie asks if she has the glasses, Marianna raises the hand which holds them.

"These? Yes, I have," she says, turning back towards Al as he begins talking quickly, saying something about being thirsty and death, though the rest is kind of a mystery to Marianna, who seems slightly alarmed. Is he that dehydrated? She wonders with concern before going down on both knees so that her body is parallel to his, to some extent. "Still. Be Still," she requests, putting one hand on his shoulder to lock Al in place with her surprising strength and using the other hand to slide glasses onto his face. It seemed like a faster method than trying to get him to slow down with his quick and difficult-to-understand speech patterns.

A second later, Charlie is also by their side, placing Marianna's water bottle, which she got out for Al's sake, into the bespectacled young man's hand and correcting the fact that Al has been calling him Charlotte. It seems that both of them have decided that Al needs help, especially based on the fact that they put the things directly into his hands and onto his face, as one would to a child. Marianna's expression cracks into a warm, cheerful smile, seeming to be enjoying herself already.

"Hello!" she greets them again, this time with more enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
ZephyrSolace
Guild Master
Guild Master
ZephyrSolace

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:34 am

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 Westjpg_zps96d60fdf

West reached out his hand, expecting East to hand over her pack. He checked the contents and was slightly dismayed to see what she thought was “necessary” to bring. She didn’t have to carry her notebook, and most certainly not the encyclopedia. However, West didn’t have the heart to tell her otherwise. She probably should have something to entertain herself with. Besides, she was attached to the encyclopedia. ”Go grab a few snacks and some water as well. Oh, and a bit of medicine. Look for ibuprofen especially.” Slowly but surely, West’s list of items was growing, although he knew he couldn’t afford to bring so much.

When East came back, West pressed a thick wad of cash—about five hundred dollars—into her hands. ”In case anything happens to me.” Money may not be able to solve the world’s problems, but West still felt more comfortable knowing she had something of value. At least, if people used currency anymore. Essentially the dollar bills were just pieces of paper. West pulled out the map and began walking, giving her a reassuring smile as well. It was only a few minutes that he stopped, hearing some growling. Realizing the source of the noise was his stomach, West said, ”Let’s take a break and eat some lunch.” He thought there were faint voices in the distance as well, but he was probably just ‘hearing things’. Right now, West focused on getting some food into his body. They had a long and arduous journey ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:26 pm

For a moment, Varro seemed to take in the awesomeness of her hideout. Then, he opened his mouth and said that the room could be better. His words wiped the smile right off Red's face. It...could be better? She watched him in mute silence as he moved past her and threw himself on her bed, asking about food and whatnot. Her eyes turned flinty. Okay, she understood that maybe she should be treating him nicely since, you know, he was the first human being she'd seen in a while. However, he was working her patience. She put one hand on her hip and stared down at him as her left eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"Thanks for the feedback," Red said drily. Shaking her head slightly, she walked over to a corner of one room and placed a chainsaw down in that spot, careful to keep the blade turned towards the "wall". Now then, onto food. What did this stranger even like? She paused to look, a hesitant look on her face. Should she ask him? Actually, no. There was no need; he was going to take what she could get. And that, Varro, is instant ramen. She crossed over to the cupboard and opened it up. A sigh escaped her lips as she surveyed the almost empty food supply. Well, whatever. It's not like I eat anyways, she thought grimly as she grabbed a ramen packet from the far back. It occurred to her that while she was making food she could be striking up pleasant conversation. However, everytime Red glanced over at Varro she lost her thought and ended up returning her eyes to her work. What did you even ask people, anyways? The only small talk she'd made before The Flickering was What would you like tonight, sweetheart? and Need a date? A shudder went down her spine. No, those days were over. She didn't want to reflect on that again.

The pot of hot water and ramen she had had sitting on the stove seemed to be done, so she poured half of the pot's contents into one bowl. The rest she left on the stove. That was only if Varro wanted seconds. A feeling of nausea went through her as the smell of food wafted towards her. She knew she should eat, but she couldn't. It was just too hard. With a sigh, she took the bowl off the stove and plunked a slightly bent spoon in it before turning towards Varro. "Eat," Red commanded, handing it to Varro.

Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:48 am

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 East3_zps31032c2c

The sun outside was too bright. East was momentarily blinded when she stepped out, and she had to shield her eyes for a moment. When her eyes adjusted, she replaced her hand to her side and began to follow her brother, her steps small and timid. Her thoughts became heavy as they walked. Where were they going to sleep for the night? What...what if Tenebrai suddenly showed? A shudder went through her body. She hoped she would never see one of those creatures again. The image of them chasing after West and her captivated her mind for a moment. West's voice suddenly broke through her daydreaming.

"Let's take a break and eat some lunch," He quietly said to her. East nodded slowly, her eyes blinking as she took in their surroundings. How long had she been daydreaming? I really must stop doing that. That's how she usually got into trouble of some sort. With a sigh, East turned to West. "How long are we going to keep traveling?" She asked in a curious tone. "Also, can I go take a bathroom break?" She really should have gone back when they were still at the store. East suddenly replayed her last question in her mind, and her cheeks blushed in frustration. I sound like a child. Great.

Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:23 am

Varro had been leaning back, letting his eyes wander and survey the room, when Kris pressed a bowl and spoon into his hands. He winced slightly the moment his hands touched the hot bowl, but recovered quickly. Kicking off his worn-out sneakers, he sat back and crossed his legs, grinning. "All right!" he said, looking up at Kris gratefully."Ramen! This stuff is awesome!"

Ignoring the steam rising from the food, Varro immediately began to eat, drinking down the soupy ramen as fast as possibly. Somewhere during his tenth spoonfull did he pause, staring at Kris. Slowly, he lowered the bowl and spoon. His blue eyes, previously alight with simplistic happiness, darkened. "Aren't you gonna eat, Kris?" he asked, almost a little warily. This was the first time he had said her name out loud, and he had refraind from calling him Red, like she had told him to. He give her thin body structure a quick glance over and then added most unwisely, "You don't eat much, do you? You would get a lot more work done if you did."

Obviously, he knew there had to be some reason she wasn't eating at the moment. Varro didn't get suspicious often, but something seemed wrong. He smiled slightly. "Dude, you didn't like, poison this or something, did you?

He was only half joking.

Back to top Go down
SaKaira
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
SaKaira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 VMmG
"Don't sleep away the pain," was a lyric from some song Adelheid had forgotten the name of, but she was going to do the exact opposite and not follow the advice. Which was strange, since she'd basically begun living by quotes and lyrics to survive. And she was still alive, with scraps of sanity left. That was a big achievement today. It could have been day or night, but that mattered not. When Adel felt like sleeping, she slept. It was a way of wasting time, though honestly, the girl wasn't sure what she was wasting time until. It wasn't as if anyone was going to come through the door and tell her the whole thing had been a nightmare, and she could go back to her family. It was possible, though. But she was alone, and this was her new life, by choice. All the monster stuff was complete and utter nonsense really, made up in her own mind in an attempt to make her life more exciting. But she needed to confirm that, and not just in her mind. So, Adel took out one of her last pens and began writing on the wall, over and over. "Mom is not dead. Dad is not dead. Rory is not dead. Rosie is not dead." That was just a bad dream, an illusion surely. And those monsters? Hah. Her mind was playing tricks again. Perhaps she should get it checked. But then again, it was better in the apartment, in her own little world. In her own world, everyone was free and happy.
There was no sadness, no anger, no prejudice. No guilt. A strange smile on her face, Adel picked up Coby (who didn't object) and lay down on the sofa, before covering both of them with a blanket. Rosie used to say it could suffocate him, but Adel always thought she was over-reacting. As she closed her eyes, flashbacks of her blonde sister filled her head. The girl reached and got a pen, and to put her mind at ease, wrote a quick sentence in block capitals on her wrist, in permanent marker. She then proceeded to fall asleep quietly. It could be seen clearly what was written, and it was probably the point. So she could wake up and remember all the bad things were a dream.
The ink that stained her wrist read, quite simply;
"You didn't kill Rosie."

Last edited by SaKaira on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:10 am

"Still. be still."

Allen screamed like a little girl not when he heard a feminine voice speak, a thick accent laid over her simple and choppy words, but when a strong and cool hand clamped down on his shoulder, locking him into place. Images of people in white and black straps and oddly-colored liquids flashes through his hazy mind in horribly vivid blurs, and Allen began to struggle frantically. "No! No! Let me go! Let--me--GO! Stop it!" Shouting at the top of his lungs, flailing his arms around for his glasses, and kicking his legs like he was about to die, all the while squinting his eyes and basically freaking the fudge out, somewhere in the back of his mind, he had buried his face in his hands in sheer humiliation. But he never registered any feelings of awkwardness, because he was too busy trying to extricate his weak body from those strong hands (or were they straps?) and figure out where he was.

And then, it all came into focus--literally. The familiar cool metal of his glasses touched his skin, and the world sudden made sense again. Well, kind of. A girl who looked his age was eyeing him, her bright green eyes (he flinched at the color) oddly bright. her hair was a bold shade of red, and her features were foreign, as were her words. She had been the one holding his shoulder, and guessing from her position, the one who had slipped on his glasses. "You're..." Allen squinted hard, "You're very pretty," he decided with a satisfied nod. Moments later, he felt something cool in his hands. Turning to his left, he spotted the younger boy, with blond hair and equally bright green eyes (Allen flinched again--stupid green). He nodded in reply to the boy's question, "Yep. I can do that. With perfect ease, too. My arm isn't damaged in any way, and I have enough strength to--" before he could delve any deeper in his ramble though, the boy had stated that his name was, in fact, Charlie. "Not Charlotte, eh?" Allen gave an embarrassed, dimpled smile, "Sorry there, Charlie. I'm Al--" Another wave of nausea hit the greenette, this time more forcefully. "Oh no..." Allen murmured, "Uh, can we move out from under the sun? I think I've spent over at least five hours underneath its rays...and I have a slight fever, added with serious dehydration...you don't have any water by any chance, do you?" he asked, forgetting about the bottle in his hand.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Indecision was for the weak.

After freaking out and flailing like a young child for the first ten minutes, the kid finally calmed down enough to direct his attention at each of them in turn. He seemed to say all of his thoughts as soon as they popped into his head, one after the other, as if he simply couldn't keep them in - an interesting trait, in Charlie's opinion. He would have thought it was somewhat of a flaw, but in this kid's case, every thought was good-natured, so perhaps it was double-edged sword.

In response to Al's question, Charlie pointed at the water bottle in the boy's hand. Once he understood, he stood up and took in the surroundings. At least the boy was still in his right mind, and brought up important issues when need be. The only building Charlie could think of as safe was the vast school building just half a mile from here. He had been thinking of going to that destination anyway. He may not remember his decision to go there from seconds before - in fact, it wasn't even nagging Charlie anymore - he had been thinking it for a while anyway. He had burned down his own house, after all, the last of which was now smoldering to ashes, the items within it unidentifiable.

Still, Charlie wasn't as resolute about taking his life as he had been before. It had been easy when no one else was around to talk sense into him, or remind him why he was there. Over half a year alone had taken it's toll on Charlie and convinced him enough of his lack of purpose that he had gone as far as eliminating his house and all his belongings, things that may have held him back in the end. Charlie looked from the girl, Marianna, to Al, staring at each at them for longer than necessary, unaware of any eyes directed at him. It was strange how easily he could block out the world with his thoughts.

No, he wouldn't go to the school. He had to decide, and he decided now - he would stick with these two. If they had nowhere to go, so be it. He would join them. Charlie felt weak for succumbing to the small desire of company, and he would never admit that he had given in to that temptation, but he would stay with them nonetheless, and maybe he would find something to live for.

"There." Charlie pointed to what looked like an apartment complex, tall with many windows. It seemed undamaged, at least compared to most of the wrecks surrounding it. "We could stay in there for a while." Then again, it occured to him that these guys were venturers. An obvious fact, and how had it slipped his mind? He was supposed to hate these guys. They were no different than Leon, who had... no, he wasn't going to fall into indecision again. Hate Leon, love Leon, miss Leon. What the h*ll was he supposed to do with his feelings?

Despite the inner struggles, Charlie face remained a mask of his thoughts. However, it was not devoid of emotion, and took on the shape of a slightly worried, slightly annoyed expression.

Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:39 am

Marianna requires some degree of stability in order to keep herself from leaping away as Al flails and screams wildly while she tries to put on his glasses. She had ducked her head around quite a lot before finally placing the glass spectacles over the panicking young man's face, at which point he finally calms down, blinking like a child who has just been woken up from some terrible nightmare which they had fancied to be reality. The red-haired young woman, who could possibly be called a ginger thanks to a sprinkle of freckles across her cheeks and on her arms -all rather light, because she has minimized exposure to the sun-, can't help the curiosity as to why he has reacted in such a dramatic and, frankly, frightening way to her touch. Did I do something wrong? Does he have a phobia to physical contact? No- it didn't seem so much like that. Childhood trauma? Poor boy, she thinks with sympathy, the tender-hearted sort in the fact that she is a sucker for sad stories and will impulsively leap to help others if they seem to have even the tiniest shred of miserable justification. This stems from a sort of motherly instinct within her, brought out by the need of others.

There is a moment in which they both simply stare at each other, both rather confused and, apparently, not entirely sure what to say. Marianna wants to ask if he is okay, but he speaks before she has the chance to say anything. "You're. . ." he begins, and Marianna tilts her head slightly, wondering if he will finish the statement. Guesses of his next words scatter through her mind. Marianna? Funny looking? Sitting on me? she believes her guesses to be rather accurate to what will be said, and thus is taken off guard by his actual choice of words. "Very pretty," he finishes with a nod, as though to confirm that he is telling the truth. Now, Marianna is typically a very confident young woman, but she doesn't really get out much. Sure, she used to sneak out as a child, but only maybe once a month. Her exposure to others was rather small when compared to those raised in a more orthodox manner, and this especially applies to boys. Most of her friends were fellow female gymnasts, after all. She is used to compliments, but pretty much entirely in regards to her gymnastics or, from her tutor, ability to pick up on material. It is perhaps due to this inexperience that his simple compliment prompts a bright blush across her face, the green and red clashing to make her look just a bit like a strawberry.

"Erm. . .thank you," she says awkwardly, before realizing that she is practically straddling his chest -although not actually sitting on him- and quickly getting off of him. She sits down, a foot or two away from him now, and watches as Charlie points out the water bottle for Al's convenience. Realizing that she doesn't have time to be embarrassed by the compliment, the young woman quickly grabs the food that she had laid out and crawls back over towards Al. "Food, too. Eat, or you will sleep," she says, not knowing the word for fainting. Realizing that he may need sugar as well, she sets the applesauce in front of him. "No knife," she apologizes, not realizing that she has mixed up her utensils. Can we stay as a group? Yes, she thinks, rather optimistic in her decision, simply assuming that the others will approve of forming a group.

Charlie seems to have similar plans, pointing up towards a tall building and saying that they could stay there. This, however, does not completely align with Marianna's personal plans, though Al has said something about the sun. "You are not to Five House? It said it is safe there. Oh- Al needs to out sun?" she says, revising her statement to fit the apparent needs of the weak boy in the glasses.
Back to top Go down
ZephyrSolace
Guild Master
Guild Master
ZephyrSolace

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 Westjpg_zps96d60fdf

West didn’t mind the fact that the sun was bearing down on them. They simply had to keep moving otherwise they weren’t going to make any progress whatsoever. He cast a cursory glance behind him, catching a glimpse of East behind him. From the few seconds he’d watched her, he could tell she was afraid. Even West had to admit “the unknown” was scary, but he wasn’t about to voice that opinion. He was never good at comforting people anyway, so what he did instead was give off the impression that he knew what to do. There wasn’t much else he would do.

Setting down his newfound belongings by a building, West prepared to ration the limited food supply. He was in the midst of doing so when East piped up, asking him how long their journey was going to take. West didn’t know himself, but the least he could do was find an estimate. "Hm…let’s see. If it takes us twenty minutes per mile and all goes well, I’ll say a few days." West was extremely hesitant about everything going according to plan, but oh well. He would work with what he had. Then East asked another question. Of all things, she wanted to go take a bathroom break! "What’s stopping you?" West said sharply, sounding harsher than he intended to. He gestured in the general direction of a group of trees. A bit of guilt wormed its way inside of him when he saw her embarrassment, but that didn’t really change anything. East wasn’t some little girl anymore and they sure as hell weren’t going to live in the lap of luxury. Nature was calling. She certainly didn’t need to ask him permission at all. If she had to go, she had to go.
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 am

Perhaps Allen ought to have felt a bit awkward, having a girl (a rather attractive one, too) be half-straddling him, even if he was sick and disoriented. However, being the dense little boy he was, Allen didn't even notice until his chest suddenly felt very light. "Huh--?" Lifting his head slightly with hazy, half-asleep eyes, he quickly realized that the girl--Marry-And-A, was it?--had jumped off of him, and was now a good two feet away. His observation skills kicking in, Allen thought he spotted the faintest trace of pink spread across her face. He didn't quite understand as to why she had turned such a color (was it too hot for her?), so he asked. "Why are you blushing?" he questioned, eyes wide, "Do you usually blush like that? It's a lovely shade, you know. Rosy pink. I've never seen anyone who blushed such a rosy shade of pink. Well, there was Adella, but her face was already pink, so when she blushed, it looked red. It took me forever to realize that..."

Allen trailed off as Charlotte (first impressions always stuck to Allen, and he soon realized that the young boy with his golden hair and emerald eyes would forever and always be Charlotte to him) pointed towards his hands, and with a starled yelp, Allen quickly realized he was, in fact, holding water. "OH MY GOD. YOU--IT JUST---APPEARED!" he yelled as he open the cap to gulp down the water, throwing his head back in a highly unneeded and exaggerated manner. Naturally, he choked on the water, and resurfaced coughing violently, but still making an attempt to speak, "ARE YOU--A--MAGICIAN?" He was grinning so big his mouth hurt, and despite his pounding head, he leaped forward and attacked Charlotte in a hug, "I LO--LOVE MAGICIANS! THERE WAS THIS ONE--THAT--" Allen laughed and pulled back, "Oh my fudging god, can you like, pull a rabbit from my ear? A magician did that once. Or was it a coin? I don't quite remember, sad to say. All those experimentations the APFWC did on me completely butchered my mind, so I remember my past, but it's all warped up at some parts...crying shame, isn't it?"

Now, Allen was a bit on the childish and immature side, but he wasn't full out nuts. Usually. However, it seemed the fever and the sun were getting to him, and dulling his common sense, thus making him ramble even more. "Thanks, Marry-And-A. Your name is soooo weird, you know. Oh, I'm sorry. That sounded mean," Allen mused, nodding his thanks at the food she had laid out for him. He, obviously, had missed the girl's quiet comment on what her real name was, "Mind if I shorted it? How about...Maa? It stands for Marry-And-A, see! HA! I'm a fudging genius!" he clung onto Charlie tighter and began to eat the applesauce, "DIS ISH DELISHISH!" he cried joyously, "YOO HAF TO TRY ET SHARLOTTE!" And with that, he promptly shoved the applesauce into Charlotte's face, all the while laughing like a maniac, "ISHNIT DELISHISH! MAA, YOU'RE A SHINISHUS! HAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:25 pm

It seemed everyone had some burdens to carry.

Charlie paid almost no attention to most of Al's words, only lingering on the bits and pieces of phrases that sounded important. Experimentation? Warped mind? And an acronym he didn't quite catch. But whatever was going on, Charlie knew they didn't have time for this. Marianna had said something that confused him as well. Five House? What was she going on about out?

But they'd have to figure it out later. Avoiding the applesauce the crazy kid was trying to shove into his mouth, Charlie's stare lingered on Marianna, as if sizing her up. There was no doubt she was a venturer, although Charlie couldn't tell how good of a venturer she was, since he had never traveled far from his house.

Speaking of house... Charlie refrained from looking back at it's ruins again and grabbed Al by the arm, dragging him across the street towards the apartment building. He looked at Marianna again, her expression open and friendly "Let's get inside first. Inside. Then we'll see what we have to do. Understand? He waited for a response from her, since he didn't know the extend of her comprehension of the English language. He really hoped this wouldn't become too much of a problem.

Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:52 pm

"Why are -?" Al questions Marianna with clear puzzlement, but the ginger young woman is uncertain as to what he is asking, because the word blushing hadn't really cropped up among 'words one must know in English', for obvious reasons. Instead, she just kind of stares at him blankly, just before the young man begins to freak out again- this time in a different way than he had previously. Instead of flailing limbs and screaming, his voice begins moving so quickly that the young woman doubts she would understand what he is saying even if she did speak English fluently. Although some of the words are familiar, they aren't nearly enough to form into a coherent sentence for her to at least get the gist of. Instead, she just hears 'pink', 'red', and a few other unhelpful words like 'was'. Unsure how to react, if simply for uncertainty on his words, the green-eyed girl remains seated in her place while he babbles on and then turns to Charlie -Is it actually Charlotte?- and begins to basically scream at the poor fellow.

She certainly does not envy that attack-like hug he gives Charlie/Charlotte, as it doesn't look the least bit comfortable. Although she wouldn't dream of abandoning him, the young woman is becoming steadily more concerned about Al's behavior. Is it he heat, or is he just a bit strange?

He turns to her and begins saying something, but once again Marianna is left behind in regards to the actual content. He says 'Mary-and-a' again, but the young woman takes it as a strange pronunciation of her name rather than a mistake in the knowledge of the name. Before she can ask him to slow down, he begins to eat the applesauce and then, once more, freaks the hell out. Marianna isn't sure whether to laugh or to scoot away, and finds herself caught between the two as her lips quirk into a smile and she moves slightly away from the apparently unstable young man. We need to get him out of the sun, and quickly, before he hugs someone to death, she observes with an involuntary grin as she watches Al turn and begin to try and shove the sugary snack into Charlie/Charlotte's face, apparently determined to share it.

He bleats out a word which sounds like a goat or a baby, MAA, but she takes it as an English word or something of the like. Charlie/Charlotte is a bit more under control, darting away from Al and speaking to her once more with slow, relatively clear words. "Let's go inside first. Inside. Then we'll see what we have to do. Understand?" he asks, and Mari is rather grateful that, unlike Al, he can actually speak in a relatively coherent ways.

"Understand," she responds with a nod.
Back to top Go down
SaKaira
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
SaKaira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:22 pm

With sleeping, came dreams.
Sometimes they were just memories, days of sunshine and green grass and stupid family outings with melting ice-cream that stained clothing and bright kites that someone would pull along while it flew higher than they'd ever get. Sometimes Adel just saw faces, faces of her family and then they blurred into shapes or pictures of random places or things that were now in ruins, or didn't even exist. At bad times though, there were nightmares. There were the Tenebrai, inciting fear in everyone around, and as they ripped apart their victims, screams filled the air. And they inched closer, their forms splattered with blood, ready to kill..
For the first time that week, Adelheid woke up screaming. She was disappointed before anything else - such nightmares had become routine. She'd hardly gotten a half hour of sleep. The girl didn't want to fall into slumber again, not with such images fresh in her mind. But what else was there to do? It sometimes felt like she was on the edge of despair, and everything she had left would just go. Disappear. Be ripped away. Yet, she had to stay here. It was the perfect place - she needed to stay there. Despite her internal battle, the pretty lies always trumped. It was better not to change, after all.
Coby had jumped off the sofa and scampered away, but Adel was unsurprised. Rabbits, with their excellent hearing, hated loud noises, even though he was probably used to her shouting by now. Then suddenly, she froze. Was that.. voices she heard? People? Did people even come by anymore? Maybe to visit the neighbours or something. That was her best guess. It was strange to hear people talking. Her hearing was good, but she still couldn't figure out what they were saying. Just in case, Adel took one of the saucepans under the sink and readied the knife hitched to her belt, then sat, hoping the people would just leave her alone in her own little world. There was no room for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Requiem | Role-Play   Dark Requiem | Role-Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Requiem | Role-Play
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next