Sic Parvis Magna
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - Ω - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Welcome to the Underworld.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
❖ HAPPY NEW YEAR ROLEPLAYERS! ❖
❖ May 2014 bring even more brilliant, heart-wrenching creative works and many new wonderful memories to keep. ❖
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 am
Latest topics
» Walton
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 pm by OurStars

» Clockwork Winds
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am by SoraAngel

» Marked | 1x1 | SoraAngel x Nightingale
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 am by SoraAngel

» Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

» Music on Forum
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 pm by ZephyrSolace

» S I G I L [Open for Sign-Ups]
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm by Nightingale

» Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Nightingale

» Eden's Cage - Roleplay
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am by ZephyrSolace

» Dark Requiem | Role-Play
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm by ZephyrSolace

Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is saintjoain

Our users have posted a total of 594 messages in 86 subjects
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

Dear Residents of this vast underworld,

How is everyone? May Hades smile down upon you all. He is most certainly not smiling down at me at this moment. But …

Comments: 0

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 Tomoko_zps96ab43ff
"Good evening, Koto-sama," the maids and butlers chorused in unison as Tetsuya stepped out of the car and into the house. While they servants on the right tended to their young master, the ones on the right tended to his fiance. Her lady-in-waiting - the one that had introduced herself as Hana that morning before school - quickly took Tomoko's schoolbag and coat. She made for her purse, but the latter pulled it out of reach, "Ah, may I please keep my bag with me? I have some things in there that would do well to be taken care of by myself," she explained quickly. Hana simply nodded and answered with a "yes, ma'am". Her suitcase was already upstairs in her room, which stood at the very end of the hallway, complete with her own balcony. Tetsuya would be right next to her in the master bedroom. Mr. and Mrs. Koto even had a door built between their walls, as they "strongly approved of Kawashima-san, and wish to make her feel as if they are already married".
As Hana gave her basic directions on the mansion, Tomoko thought back to what her mother had said over the phone. "The marriage will only strengthen the relationship between Koto Emporium and Sakura Inc.. This can prove to be an excellent opportunity for them financially, and us socially." Tomoko's eyes drifted over to Tetsuya, who was climbing the stairs, his shoulders hunched and face blank. She turned to Hana. "Hana, thank you, I'll be sure to call for you when I need anything," she said cheerfully, giving a slight wave of her hand to show that the conversation was over. "Tetsuya - " Tomoko began, about to call him over, before being stopped by a maid.
"I'm awfully sorry, Miss Kawashima, but Mister Koto would like to be left alone for the remainder of the day," she said, to which Tomoko raised an inward brow. She pouted.
"He won't even make time for his fiance?"
"I'm afraid not, Miss Kawashima."
Tomoko sighed, "Very well, then. I understand that he must be tired from a long day's work. I'll retreat to my own room, then. But..." She paused, before digging around in her purse for something, its name lost within mutters. Finally, after quite a bit of rifling, she produced one little peppermint. "If it isn't too much, could you please give him this?" she winked, "I'm sure he'll understand once he sees it." The maid suppressed a smile as she took the candy into her hand, convinced it was a secret love message of sorts. As Tomoko watched the maid head up the stairs, she shouldered her bag and made for her own room, a little smirk lingering on her lips. He would understand once he saw the little thing. He would hear her words resonate against his skull as clearly as if she were right next to him.
I'm watching you. Everything move you make, every step you take, I'm watching you. And I'll be waiting until you make that one mistake.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 Koto1210

Once he was at the top of the stairs, Tetsuya made a left turn into the West Wing, which was his side of the mansion. Sides. Hmph. This whole mansion used to be my own. Tetsuya strolled down the long gray corridor, his eyes scanning the walls. Expensive paintings and family photos lined the wall. One photo in particular caught his attention. Tetsuya paused, then reached out and held it. It was a family photo of him, his father, and the former Mrs. Koto. The black-haired Mrs. Koto. They were sitting together on the beach around a large sand castle Tetsuya had made. He himself looked about eight in the picture. Most important in the picture was that their smiles were all real. Happy. Genuine. Tetsuya traced his mother's face with his thumb. He missed her so much. It hurt to look at her beaming face. Where was she now?

"Koto-san?"

Tetsuya turned around to face a small, brown-haired young maid, the same one who'd taken his things. His eyes narrowed. "I asked not to be disturbed," He said in a cold voice. The maid ducked her head lower. "I'm sorry, sir. But Miss Kawashima asked me to give you this." She outstretched her hand, and when Tetsuya opened his own, she placed one peppermint in it. He stared at it blankly. Why was she giving him candy? Noticing his blank expression, the maid shyly added, "She...said you'd understand once you saw it." And just like that, the dark wheels in his mind began to turn. Tomoko, you conniving little b*tch. You think you're running things here? Please. Tetsuya knew exactly what that peppermint: she thought she was ahead of him. A simple threat stating that she knew what he was up to, even his little habits, such as eating of peppermints. Clearly staying in America had diminished her intelligence and inflated her self-confidence to a ridiculous scale.

"Tell her thank you," Tetsuya said, popping the candy in his mouth. The maid bowed, then turned to leave. "Wait," Tetsuya said, "One more thing. I'm going for a swim in the pool. Tell her she's welcome to join me. Also, I wish to have a bath waiting for me when I am finished swimming." The maid bowed once more, then scurried off. Tetsuya waited until he could no longer hear her footsteps before turning back to the photo and hooking it back on the wall. He always could think better when he was relaxing in the pool. It was time he went for a swim.

Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:31 pm

There wasn't much unpacking to do. Unzipping the small blue suitcase that was on top of her bed, she stared at her belongings. A few of her favorite blouses, some skirts and pants and skorts, a light jacket, and a pair of red TOMS were basically her wardrobe, followed by the generic things a young woman was expected to bring on travel: hairbrush, toothbrush, her nightgown, face wash, bobby pins; that of the sort. Her mother had told her that she only needed to bring enough clothes to last her a week or so - she could shop for new ones the first weekend, which Tomoko intended to do. Quickly hanging the few pieces of clothing she'd brought along with her in the luxurious walk-in closet prepared for her and placing her toiletries in the bathroom, she began to do the real unpacking: a single photo.
It was fairly small, with no frame, the edges worn but well-kept. The photo was taken during the last summer she'd spent with Renji. There they were, thirteen, Renji's arm hung casually around Tomoko's neck, Tomoko's hands around Renji's waist, both of them holding popsicles with their free hands. There was a faint blush on his cheeks, but he was grinning nonetheless, whilst the girl next to him simply smiled mysteriously, head tilted towards Renji. No Akemi in sight - that was because she'd taken it. You could see the tip of her finger on one edge of the photo. They were at the lake, Tomoko remembered  A picnic. That was the summer of photos, Tomoko thought. There were plenty of photos of her and Renji and Akemi, but only one of just the two of them.
"Miss Kawashima?" 
Tomoko jumped, turning her attention to the maid that was knocking at her door. Quickly stuffing the photo in the drawer of her desk, she shot to her feet and opened the door with a smile, "Yes?" It was the same maid, "Did you give the peppermint to Tetsuya?"
She nodded, before smiling, "He seemed a bit surprised at first, but then made to eat it. He gives you his thanks." She giggled, and Tomoko leaned forward, eyes warm.
"What so funny?" she teased, "Did he blush?"
"N-No, but he did invite you to swim with him this evening."
Tomoko raised a brow, "It's already August, and he's still swimming? Won't it be cold?" She shook her head, "I have homework to do, but I suppose I can make an exception for him, even if I do end up catching a cold..." She winked, "Such is love." She paused, "Is that all?"
"Yes, ma'am."
After bidding the girl goodbye, Tomoko thought for a moment, her face already losing warmth. He wanted her to swim with him. Spend time with him. Definitely fishy, Tomoko thought as she walked back to the drawer, taking the picture back out, eyes studying the smiling boy with the popsicle. Was it a challenge? Most likely. Confrontation. Something of the ridiculous sort. Oh well. Tomoko slipped the picture back in the drawer.
She wasn't afraid.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 RENJIKUNSIG_zps24796fbf
A butterfly trapped in a cage was the worst kind of prison.
Mai tittered around him, adjusting his hair, brushing off any stray dust that had attached itself to his clothes. Renji knew she was only trying to help in the indirect way she had always done, and he also knew after her previous words that she disapproved of his recent actions. 
After Mai mumbled about food in the fridge and confined herself to her room, Renji placed his hands on the table in front of him, mulling over his thoughts, rethinking his decision. Had he made the right choice? Even after that final good bye he was uncertain that he had done what was best for Akemi. The look in her eyes had tugged at his heartstrings so harshly he could have heard some of them snap, entangling themselves around his heart, squeezing out the remnants of the feelings he held for Akemi. He thought about the memories he had uncovered, ones from before, from when he recalled being happy and carefree. Why did things have to change? He suddenly resented the human mind for growing, because was it better to understand and live the rest of your life in pain than blissful ignorance? And even now, Renji was aware of his limitations. He did not know anything. Maybe even the things he thought he knew were mere fantasies, misconceptions.
Renji sighed and got to his feet, slowly climbing the stairs that led to his room. Each step seemed harder than the last, as if gravity itself wished to yank him down to the deepest pits of hell, where he would be driven to become eleutheromaniac, a madman yearning for freedom from this prison. Was it that terrible to be thinking of others? To convince oneself that someone else was better off without you? Was he being selfish, or was it better if he and Akemi were together, always? If only he had never stepped onto that street, if only he could reverse what he had done, if only he could stop feeling so incomplete that it hurt!
Feeling like his lungs would collapse in on themselves, Renji fell onto his bed, arms widespread. It was nice to imagine that he could fly, that all he needed was to take off the ground and lift himself into the air, where he could soar alongside Akemi with nothing but happy memories. For some reason, the fantasy seemed familiar, a dream he had dreamed once before. Perhaps at the moment of impact? Something dark stirred inside Renji, something secret and shadowed. There were only a few years remaining to Renji's lack of memory, and he had been assured that they too, like the rest of his memories, would return to him in time.
But it occurred to Renji: What if he didn't want to know?
Back to top Go down
https://sic-parvis-magna.forumotion.com
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:19 am

It didn't take long for Tetsuya to change, mostly because he wanted to get in the pool before Tomoko did. He wanted time to relax in the pool. Maybe his chef could dish up a nice smoothie for him. Within minutes, Tetsuya was ambling down the grand staircase and moving towards the large sliding doors at the back of the house, clothed only in simple, black swim shorts. There was a nice breeze blowing about when Tetsuya stepped outside. For a moment, he paused. A table had been set up with lemonade and other outdoor food on it. Towels were folded neatly on two chairs alongside the ground pool edge. Inflatable chairs and other pool items floated silently across the pool. And not matter where he looked, not one servant was in sight. They give us these things so that we can share our time alone together. Interesting. Times like these honestly made Tetsuya admire his staff's skill in caring for him. How long age had he said he was going to take a swim? Ten, maybe fifteen minutes ago? A ghost of a smile hovered on his lips. Father said he would hire the best.

Tetsuya then descended down the smooth, tiled, Tuscan steps of the pool until his feet hit water. He took a deep breath, and then he dived smoothly into the water. The cold shock of the water felt good on his skin. Within seconds he had resurfaced. He used to dive all the time. Something about entering the water and swimming had a calming effect on his mind. His father once told him that some people connected spiritually to it. Well, he wasn't all spiritual like other people, but he could certainly agree with the connecting part. His pool was expansive; perhaps this was the opportune time to go for a few laps up and down. He paused to look back where he had come. He didn't expect Tomoko to come anytime soon; girls tended to take their time getting changed. He knew this from experience. I suppose I could stop when she comes. Tetsuya pushed himself forward into a breastroke.

Already, his mind was beginning to come at ease. For about two hours, Tetsuya relaxed in the pool. Tomoko never came. That was fine; he'd decided that that was for the best. If she wanted to sulk in her room, so be it. Tetsuya relished all the time he spent away from her. It banished any conflicted emotions or feelings he felt by looking at her doll-like face. It also let him dwell on more important things. For example, it allowed him to put together a plan to "reform" the school by tomorrow night.

By the time Tetsuya was finished, it was dark outside. Dinner was waiting in his room when he returned. He didn't really pay attention to his meal; it all tasted the same to him. There wasn't much to do before bed. He had no homework, and the shower was quick. Tetsuya padded over to his king-sized bed and crawled under the covers, turning off the lamp before he did. One day had passed with Tomoko. I look forward to the next day. With that thought in mind, Tetsuya fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:00 am

Tomoko drew away from the bright screen for a moment and closed her tired eyes, knitting her eyebrows together in frustration when swirling patterns danced across her vision. She'd set her laptop screen to the lowest level of brightness, but as of now, sitting in her nightgown, her back rested against the headboard of the queen-sized bed, and the Apple computer on her lap, opened to her email, she felt like she was staring at the goddamn sun. After a few moments, her eyes fluttered open again and came to rest at the bottom of the screen, where the clock read 3:30 am. Jesus. While Tomoko was usually decent at pulling all-nighters, she was still jet-lagged from the plane ride and all the verbal sparring between her and Tetsuya was seriously draining. "I need some sleep," she muttered under her breath before silently declaring her mini-break over. Turning her attention back to the email she was currently typing to a young girl by the name of Higurashi Abuki, Tomoko's small hands hovered over the keyboard for just a moment before her thoughts reconnected and the sound of faint clattering filled the dark room once more.
Back to work.
A few moments later, the clattering stopped abruptly as another light filled the room. Buzzing softly, Tomoko glanced over at her lit-up phone and scanned the caller: Akihiko Ami. Hesitating for only a moment, Tomoko swiftly picked up the phone and answered quietly, "Good morning, Ami-san."
"You're insane," Ami greeted.
"Am I?"
"This could ruin my reputation! Everything I've worked so hard for - "
"Please," Tomoko cut off smoothly, her voice cool and cutting, "I don't want to hear your b*tching this early in the morning."
A silence. And then - "You can't do this to me."
"I believe I can. Unless you want your...scandal leaked, following these instructions would be most advisable."
"Please," Ami choked out.
But Tomoko knew she'd won. She always won. Hanging up, Tomoko tossed her phone to the side and resumed her typing. After a few more minutes, Tomoko scanned over the text quickly before clicking "Send". Without pause, she created a new email template and addressed this one to the next on the list before tapping away yet again. A few more calls, quiet murmurs, some more hours of scrolling through contacts and websites and directories. Tomoko, of course, wasn't going to pull out all of these weapons at once - that would be foolish. But she knew that Tetsuya wasn't going to just sit back. He'd be plotting his own games and pulling his own strings. That peppermint had been a blunt declaration of war, and she knew he was not one to ignore. Therefore, she needed to be prepared at all times. She was going to be light on the offensive as of now, but were he to ever prove to be an actual threat (for as of now, this was but mere child's play), she'd be ready to let the first arrow loose. And then?
Well, war.
When Tomoko had finally finished, it was already five. School would be starting in less than two hours. Better than nothing, she thought as she wiped her history clean, closed out of all windows, and slid the laptop aside, sinking into the fluffy bed to try and savor the last few hours of the calm before the storm. Tomorrow was going to be fun. Exhilarating, even. She could always count on idiot Tetsuya to provide with some entertainment. Really, it was all the boy was good for.
Within minutes, she found herself fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Tetsuya woke up to a loud ringing noise. At first he thought it was his annoying alarm clock, but it turned out to be his cellphone. Muttering curses under his breath, Tetsuya grabbed his phone and looked at the screen blankly. It read "Shiko". He frowned. He hadn't the slightest idea who that was. Tetsuya let himself fall back against his soft bed, pressing the phone against his ear.

"Hello?" He said grouchily.

"Get your butt up," a gruff voice sounded on the other line. Instantly, Tetsuya's mind was filled with memories of a stocky, black-haired guy with glasses. Now I remember. Shiko was one of his "close" school friends, and he was also captain of the football team. He hadn't been at school yesterday; at least, not in the classes Tetsuya had. A slow smile spread across his face.

"You're pissing me off. Go back to sleep," Tetsuya replied in an amused voice. Loud, hearty laughter sounded in his ear.

"Late night, princess?" Shiko's voice then took on a mocking, babying tone. "Does the baby need some help getting weddy?"

Tetsuya pushed himself into a sitting position. He eyed the alarm clock on his chest, which read 6:00 a.m. Leave it to Shiko to wake up at the crack of dawn. Briefly, he wondered whether his conversation had woken up Tomoko. Just as quickly, he realized he didn't really care. It'd do her good to hear normal human interaction.

"Speaking of weddy...dude, is it true you're getting married?" Tetsuya frowned. News got around fast. However, he'd realized last night that that was indeed a good thing. A very good thing indeed.

"Yeah, it's true. What can I say? I'm in love," He drawled. Once again, laughter filled his ear.

"No effing way," Shiko said, "Tomoko? Really? Dude, I'm telling everyone about this, including your little fan girls. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces."

"Can't wait," Tetsuya echoed with a sigh, although his expression was pleased. The two proceeded to talk for thirty more minutes. Tetsuya had forgotten how talkative Shiko was. The kid felt the need to update him on everything he'd missed. Shiko even mentioned a girl he was dating now, named Rika ("Who?" Tetsuya had replied). Near the end of their discussion, Tetsuya quietly reminded him not to tell anyone about his love of Tomoko ("Of course not," Shiko had said, obviously lying). Then, he hung up.

With a sigh, Tetsuya laid back against his bed, his eyes closing.

Five more minutes of sleep wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 am

Tomoko woke to the low buzzing of her cellphone, and as she drifted out of sleep in a painfully slow manner, she cursed at herself for setting her alarm so early, despite its irrationality. 6:00 gave her a little less than an hour to prepare herself for school, which was the average time she took in the morning. However, seeing as she'd only gotten about forty-five minutes of sleep, a little part of her brain was trying to convince her that Tomoko need half an hour, fifteen minutes, five minutes, to get ready as she rolled around in bed, stubbornly keeping her eyes clamped shut. She was almost convinced. With a small, nearly inaudible groan, the young lady sat up and leaned over to dismiss the vibrating alarm on her phone. For a moment, Tomoko simply sat there, watching her screen dim, and then black out. Two pairs of tired eyes blinked back a her.
Hana had offered to wake her up every morning, but Tomoko disliked the idea of anyone seeing her half-conscious and groggy, and had therefore declined politely, saying she'd feel more comfortable if she simply used the alarm on her phone. Tomoko gave a slight yawn and stretched for a bit, before swinging her legs gracefully off of the edge of the bed. Pushing herself up, she ran a hand through her slightly ruffled hair and made for the bathroom. Despite the fact that she was ready to collapse inside, she managed to use the last bit of her energy to brighten her eyes and launch the usual bounce in her steps. Time to smile for the camera again.
The bathroom was empty. Tetsuya was still probably rolling around on his bum in bed, Tomoko figured as she slid her nightgown easily over her head, the silk soft and smooth against her bare skin. Right before she stepped into the shower, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. There were dark circles under her eyes, as expected, and her bangs were clipped away from her face. Her body, although small, curved and rounded in all the right places. Pretty. She felt a surge of arrogance at the word that had fallen into her head - because it was true, after all. She admired herself for a while longer before turned back to the shower to wash.
After she was done, she'd stepped back out, her short hair dripping rain down and across her back. Shivering a bit at the cold, she quickly made to wrap the fluffy white towel around her.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm

By the time Tetsuya finally managed to roll out of bed, it was 6:15 a.m. That didn't really bother him. He'd once gotten ready for school within ten minutes and wasn't even late. Yawning, Tetsuya strolled over to the bathroom door, phone in hand. He'd gotten at least eight texts from fellow school mates since he'd gotten off the phone with Shiko; three of them were from assorted members of his apparent fanclub. He'd changed his number twice so as not to hear from them, but they somehow got his new number each time. He had eventually given up. Tetsuya usually didn't reply. However, something had been different about them. Instead of complimenting his looks or conveying love confessions, these texts told him that he deserved better than Tomoko, and that she didn't love him like they did. Vaguely, Tetsuya recalled telling Shiko not to tell anyone. Damn fool. He couldn't keep his mouth shut even if it killed him. He sighed. He'd have to deal with him later. Tetsuya then opened the bathroom door.

The first thing he saw when he opened the door was Tomoko. Thankfully, she wasn't naked; she had a towel wrapped tightly around her body. Her hair was still dripping wet, and as he looked at her, it slowly dawned on him that she had just gotten out of the shower. Tetsuya's mouth parted slightly to speak, but then he closed it, and instead leaned against the door frame.

"Sorry, I should've knocked," He said quietly, his arms crossing over his bare chest. However, he made no attempt to move. His eyes took in her appearance. A strange feeling made him want to look away. Was it shame? It couldn't be. There was nothing bad about him seeing her in her towel; all he could see was the outline of her body. Besides, he'd seen girls without their towels on. In order to stop the torrent of guilty feelings, Tetsuya decided to grade her. He gave her a B+ for her overall body. While it was nice and curvy, he'd seen better butts, bigger breasts, and longer legs. Tetsuya smiled when he saw he face. Now that received a C-. She had dark, old lady bags under her eyes, and her face looked a little sickly. Someone's been staying up late. Probably obsessing over Renji.What a simpleton. He decided not to make an insult. She knew he'd noticed, and that was insult enough for him.

"You didn't swim with me last night. Why?" Tetsuya asked.

Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 am

"Do they seriously not have a hair dryer..." Tomoko muttered unhappily as she rummaged around the various drawers all the while trying to wring out some water from her dripping hair, which was becoming a rather irksome nuisance of sorts. As she faded into irritable silence, she looked around some more before giving a loose yawn and giving up. She leaned against the walls, the cold tiles giving a mild shock to wake her up as they made contact with her bare back. She was just about to readjust her towel when the door clicked open and a bed-headed and shirtless Tetsuya entered, before he came to an abrupt stop, eyes flickering away for only a moment before they latched shamelessly on her small frame as he murmured what was most likely a sorry excuse for an apology. The bold act made Tomoko twitch a bit in annoyance, so she retaliated rather childishly by locking her own eyes onto his toned chest.
As expected, he was beautifully build, a fact even Tomoko had to admit begrudgingly. It occurred to her how pretty they would be as a couple - the stunningly Tori Tomoko and the ever-charming Tetsuya. But then again, they were only pretty on the outside. The two of them - what a pair they were, really, if they shedded their enchanting skins and revealed their true selves. Two monsters, selfish and manipulative and broken and twisted, dancing a lustful dance underneath dead stars. "You didn't swim with me last night," Tetsuya suddenly said, "Why?" At the question, Tomoko felt a pang of hot anger at his nonchalant tone. So that's it? Was that the only reaction he was going to give with her standing less than five feet from him, almost naked? What the hell was up with the guy? She was beautiful, she knew that. So maybe her breasts weren't as big as Rika. And maybe her butt wasn't as prominent as the guys would have liked. But she was naturally small, and for someone her height, she was damn near perfectly proportioned. In the end, all the people she wanted to admire her, never did. It didn't matter if she wanted them to out of love or spite, she never did have anything that she could call her's.
The hot anger quickly chilled into ice, however, as a dark, reckless idea crept into her mind. "Sorry," she replied smoothly, a coy smile playing at her lips, "I know you wanted to see me in a bikini. I'll make it up to you, though."
And with that, she let the already-loose towel drop.
The cold air bit at her bare skin, but it was nothing compared to the freezing wrath underneath her porcelain skin. Making sure to keep her face completely and totally indifferent, she looked Tetsuya straight in the eye and offered him a single bat of the eyelash, "There. Much better, yes?" she sashayed past him, and as her shoulder brushed against Tetsuya's warm one, the doorway being too narrow for two perfect bodies to stand side-by-side, she said very quietly, "Too bad it'll never be your's. Renji wins. I win."
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 am

Tomoko's reaction to his question was completely unexpected. Tetsuya watched her face grown dark with fury. In response, he raised an eyebrow. Was it something he'd said? Perhaps it was because of how he'd blatantly ignored her exposed body. Really, he didn't know what she expected; did want him to get excited like other guys did? Three years had passed since she'd left. In those three years, he'd been with more girls than she could count on her hands. It'd been a bad time for him; otherwise, he wouldn't have been with anyone. Tetsuya was immune to things like this now. Although, to be honest, if ignoring her made Tomoko this mad, then he was happy to have grown used to the female body. He didn't want to imagine how smug she would've been if he'd blushed or looked uncomfortable in anyway. When Tetsuya looked back at Tomoko, her face had already smoothed over into an icy mask.

"Sorry," She finally answered, smiling slyly, "I know you wanted to see me in a bikini. I'll make it up to you though." Tetsuya watched her questioningly, until suddenly, she let her towel drop to the ground. His eyes widened in surprise. Then he swallowed.

Oh. Alright then.

Tomoko seemed completely unaware of her nakedness and batted an eye at him flirtatiously. "There. Much better, yes?" She said in an indifferent voice. Every step she made towards him after that was watched closely. Tetsuya couldn't stop looking at her. Even an experienced guy couldn't resist staring. There were absolutely no thoughts in his head as Tomoko came to a stop at his side. She was so close Tetsuya could kiss her or touch her. But he didn't. Keep it together. Keep it together. Keep it togeth-

"Too bad it'll never be yours," Tomoko said quietly, startling Tetsuya out of his reverie, "Renji wins. I win." And just like that, his mind was working once more. Tetsuya took a moment to look up and down Tomoko's body. What did she think she was doing? Making a stand? She had a lot of nerve. He didn't want her; he had never wanted her. And why was that? Well, no one wants something that's already been thrown away and deemed trash. At that moment, Tetsuya could fill the disgust rising to his cheeks. He looked Tomoko in the eye for a while, and then...he laughed hollowly, the sound of his laughter filling the bathroom.

"You're right, it'll never be mine," Tetsuya said, "I don't take dirty leftovers."

He then moved away from and took his toothbrush out the drawer. While he put toothpaste on it, he looked at her coldly.

"If you're done showing me used goods, you can go," He said arrogantly. So get the hell out of my face and go run to Renji. You deserve each other.

Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:54 am

As Tetsuya shot a few remarks meant to sting over at her, Tomoko came to a stop, swaying her hips a bit so that she could see him out of the corner of her eyes. Honestly, was the boy that stupid, to think that those words would hurt her? Make her angry? Sad? It was ridiculous. He was well aware of her past, was he not? So it ought to have been common sense for him to realize that things as petty as verbal insults no longer hurt. He could only poke at her family situation a few times before she'd learn to ice them out. Words had long since stopped cutting in Tomoko's case, really. She stared at him for a few seconds, and didn't try to hide the smug smile that had plastered itself across her face, for she'd received what she'd wanted in the first place: attention.
He'd looked at her. Not just glanced, but actually looked. And he could insult her for all he liked, made her life miserable for it, even, but there was no taking back that look of sheer surprise, even wonder, that had laced itself into his handsome features as she'd let the towel drop. And that was all she needed to claim her silence victory. She didn't offer any words to further fan the flames, however - her smile spoke every word the Japanese language could not, and it was just her luck that Tetsuya would understand perfectly. That was always the case with them, after all. Just you wait, Koto, she thought to herself as she turned back around and made for her room, running a hand through her damp black hair, You'll have regretted ever trying to provoke me.
Tomoko eyed the clock at her bedside - 6:20. Ami-chan better of stuck to her end of the bargain. Seventy minutes to go.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Tetsuya watched Tomoko from the mirror. She paused for a moment, her curved hips swaying a bit as she turned to look at him. Then, she smiled at him. It wasn't a sweet smile; it was a smug smile. Actually, there was more to it than that. Tetsuya had seen that smile before. In eighth grade, his school took a field trip to a world mythology museum. While the rest of his class went along on some boorish tour of British mythological creatures, Tetsuya had wandered off with his two week girlfriend Mariko to the Hispanic mythology section. It'd been a good private spot for them; while she kissed him, Tetsuya remembered staring up at a painting over their head of a chupacabra. In the painting, the monster was running from angry villagers. The thing that stood out was the monster's slight smile. It wasn't too obvious, but faint; the smallest upward curve of its mouth into a smirk, one that was clearly victorious. The chucapabra thought it had won. Tomoko thought she had won. He didn't quite understand why she seemed to be so smug over nothing. Was her goal to provoke him, or make him notice her? If so, it was pathetic victory, especially if the only one she was competing with was herself. Her little smile really showed how petty she was.

Yet aren't we the same?

Tetsuya heard her pad away softly before she closed the bedroom door shut. For a long time, he remained in the same spot. He didn't move a muscle as the seconds ticked by, his chocolate eyes slowly raising to meet his own in the mirror. He could still distinctly remember her towel dropping to the ground, and then her skin; her beautiful, pale skin. Tetsuya slowly turned his head to look down at her discarded towel. It hadn't made a sound when it fell to the ground. "There. Much better yes?" It'd been such an out of character of move. No matter how hard he rationalized it, there was no sound reason for her going nude like that. She had been showing off for no apparent reason. Tomoko couldn't have been doing that just to get his attention. It was ridiculous; her actions were ridiculous. Three years may have passed between them while separated, but he still knew her. He knew for a fact that someone as calculating as her wouldn't pull off something as stupid as that for no reason. Only he had done reckless things like that.

Yet aren't we the same?

Tetsuya stared deep into his own eyes, a dead expression on his face. Tomoko had made a comment about that yesterday on the way to school. "Tetsuya, whether you like it or not, we are very much alike in our desires and situations," She had said self-righteously. At the time, he had ignored her comment; it hadn't mattered to him then. But now it was starting to haunt him. Were they indeed the same? Tomoko could have a temper at times; yet she'd never acted out of sheer anger. Tetsuya had done so once. However, it'd been a terrible mistake. He could still remember pressing his lips on Akemi's before she shoved him away. When she ran away crying, Tetsuya hadn't been hurt. He'd just felt...empty. That emptiness stayed with him all the way up to his parents' divorce. After that, the emptiness was replaced with suppressed anger. Tetsuya looked down at his hand, which still clung to the toothbrush. Are you angry too, Tomoko? he thought as he brushed his teeth. Do you hate as well? All these years, and the only thing she thought about and talked about was Renji. She wasn't angry; she was obsessed. They were nothing alike. Tetsuya was sure of it.

"Renji wins. I win."

Tomoko was stupider and more blind now. She didn't realize that Renji didn't remember her, and his only memories associated with her were enough to make him run from her. She'd won nothing. In a case like this, it was easy enough to see that Tomoko's whole "plan" to get Renji back would fail. He didn't have to get involved. Yet, in a way, he had to. Tetsuya finished getting ready in the bathroom and quietly walked back into his room. There were three other players in this game of backstabbing, three other people who needed a rude awakening and a "reality" check of some sort. He would knock down each piece of chess one by one, until he was the only one left standing. He would stay in control. He would overcome, especially when it came down to Renji. Renji was a simple-minded little boy who didn't know how to be a man; yet he won in every way that mattered. Tomoko still obsessed over him; Akemi rejected Tetsuya for him. Every time Tomoko had fawned over Renji in the past, it'd bothered him; it still bothered. And that's because someone like him is made to be better than me. I can't accept that.

So Tetsuya would play chess once more. And he would win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4