Sic Parvis Magna
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - Ω - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
Sic Parvis Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Welcome to the Underworld.)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
❖ HAPPY NEW YEAR ROLEPLAYERS! ❖
❖ May 2014 bring even more brilliant, heart-wrenching creative works and many new wonderful memories to keep. ❖
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 am
Latest topics
» Walton
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 pm by OurStars

» Clockwork Winds
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am by SoraAngel

» Marked | 1x1 | SoraAngel x Nightingale
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 am by SoraAngel

» Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

» Music on Forum
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 pm by ZephyrSolace

» S I G I L [Open for Sign-Ups]
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm by Nightingale

» Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Nightingale

» Eden's Cage - Roleplay
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am by ZephyrSolace

» Dark Requiem | Role-Play
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm by ZephyrSolace

Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is saintjoain

Our users have posted a total of 594 messages in 86 subjects
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

Dear Residents of this vast underworld,

How is everyone? May Hades smile down upon you all. He is most certainly not smiling down at me at this moment. But …

Comments: 0

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay RomeoandCinderella_zps4494aba0

Storyline based on "Mirishima Romeo and Cinderella”
Layout based on WhiteSnow's "Cherry Blossom"

Genre(s): Romance | Drama | Slice of Life

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay 591115t8qpmw0bs5Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay 591115t8qpmw0bs5Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay 591115t8qpmw0bs5Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay 591115t8qpmw0bs5

10 Years Prior • Ages 6-8
Spoiler:

5 Years Prior • Ages 11-13

Spoiler:

Present Day • Ages 16-18

Spoiler:

( This is the story of four people trying to reach the end of their red string of fate. )

Last edited by Torilistic on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:33 pm

SLOTS

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay RENJIKUNSIG_zps24796fbf

▸ [M] Romeo | SoraAngel
Curious and friendly but slightly dense when it comes to love. He was involved in an accident the day Cinderella left for America and does not remember who she is. Other details such as whether he remembers Juliet and Prince Charming, if he ever recovers his memory, etc. will be left to the rper’s discretion.

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay Sawasawa6001332705_zpsfeff2d3b

▸ [F] Juliet | OurStars
Somewhat shy and sensitive. She feels very guilty for keeping the fact of Cinderella from Romeo, her childhood crush. She is a very warm-hearted girl who may wish the best for everyone, but can hurt people due to her naïve manner and clumsiness with words and lack of skill to express herself correctly.

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay Koto1210

▸ [M] Prince Charming | Nightingale
One of the few people who can see through Cinderella’s façade of innocence. He’s very blunt and does not care much for people’s feelings. A little hot tempered but plenty charming—and the school’s most popular student. The heir of a successful company and recently Cinderella’s fiancé.
Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay Tomoko_zps96ab43ff

▸ [F] Cinderella | Torilistic
An excellent manipulator. Highly intelligent and seems to care little to none about people in general. She likes to pretend to be a modest and timid girl to win favor, and has built tall walls around her heart. Has returned to Japan for her high school and is currently living with Prince Charming, her fiancé.

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay 591115t8qpmw0bs5Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay 591115t8qpmw0bs5Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay 591115t8qpmw0bs5Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay 591115t8qpmw0bs5

RULES

1. No godmodding, power playing, etc.
2. All forms of romance and violence may not exceed that of a PG-16 limit.
3. Be literate and use proper grammar and punctuation.
4. Write at least five sentences in your posts. Occasional exceptions can be made.
5. Delete all OOC posts after they have been answered.
6. Be active—especially since there's only four characters and all four are needed. Post at least twice a week.
7. Competition is much allowed.
8. Please include your banner in each post during the RP.

Last edited by Torilistic on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:42 pm

STARTING POINT

It's around seven in the morning, the Tokyo summer morning that is already shifting to fall is warm with a gentle breeze and all around, students in their uniforms are walking along the streets, alone, in pairs, on trios, headed for their first day of school at elementary, middle school, and yes, high school. Today is the day of greetings to friends one hasn't seen in a while, of introductions and outstretched hands for new hands to clasp, and some more things--such as a blooming love, a forced marriage, and the return of a girl who may not change anything significant in the city of Tokyo, but will surely twist four people's lives, herself included.

Without further ado, may I present to you, the tale of Romeo, Juliet, Prince Charming, and Cinderella.

this roleplay is now
『ℴpen 』
post away!
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:08 pm

One of these days Tetsuya was going to smash his alarm clock into pieces.

It had been steadily ringing since six o'clock, but Tetsuya, being the stubborn boy that he was, had been ignoring it. He didn't know how much time passed. Perhaps ten minutes? Fifteen? Without looking, he reached over his right shoulder and slammed his hand down on the snooze button before drawing his arm slowly back under the thick comforter like a snake. A long moment passed in silence. Maybe he'd snooze for a few minutes more. It wouldn't hurt to-

BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP!

Tetsuya let out a frustrated sigh. He couldn't take much more of this. Even though his body creaked and protested, he slowly rolled over and sat up into a hunched over position, his blond hair falling somewhat into his eyes. First, he thought blearily, a drink. Then, shower and get dressed. Perhaps he'd another drink. Then, and only then, would he be able to pick up the Ice Princess. Tetsuya's face automatically settled into a frown as he got out of bed.

Tomoko was coming back from America today, and he had been ordered to pick up his "beloved." What, did his father think he was an errand boy now? Ignoring his alarm clock, Tetsuya stumbled into the bathroom, and began to do his morning routine. As he took a shower, his thoughts grew angrier and more bitter. What would happen when Tomoko learned of their engagement? Actually, she should probably know by now. It wouldn't surprise him if she knew about little Renji's accident as well.

Now clean, he walked back into his master suite bedroom, and stared moodily at the clothes his maid had laid out for him to wear. She was so quiet and quick that Tetsuya never really got to see her. Things would appear just as he walked into a room. A wave of anger suddenly overtook him.

She reminded him of Akemi.

Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:23 pm

And for the first time, there was nothing.

Renji Kashino sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. His head was throbbing, as it always did when he woke up, especially if he had experienced a memory-ridden dream. Unlike previously, though, this time he had been somewhere that didn't seem familiar at all - a field of empty whiteness, blank and devoid of missing memory. But somehow, it was more disconcerting than being in a familiar place he just couldn't remember. Because here, he was utterly alone.

Checking the clock that hung on the wall, ticking the time away, Renji nearly fell out of bed. Well, simply put, he did fall out of bed ten seconds later. Groaning and rubbing his head, he slipped on the shirt he had laid out the night prior and hurried down the stairs, stumbling every other step.

"Mai, why didn't you wake me up?" It was supposed to sound angry, but all that came out was a resigned sigh. Mai looked up from the magazine she was reading. When he was little, she had been beautiful. But the grief of losing her daughter followed by her husband had taken it's toll, and once again Renji felt saddened by her thin arms and the dark circles under her eyes.
"I thought you oughtta rest, Ren," she told him, tilting her head. Her voice was a soft drawl, and her eyes were pleading him to go back upstairs. Renji didn't like to see her so worried for him, but he couldn't blame her - she was afraid of losing him too.

Renji shook his head, resolute. "No, Mai. I have to go. Akemi... I promised Akemi."

Mai smiled knowingly, but there was darkness behind that smile. "I was afraid you'd say that. Here, made you some lunch." She pressed a small container into his hands, and, as he stared at her, open-mouthed, she climbed up the stairs he had just descended. He heard the door of her room closing - it squeaked loudly, familiarly - and the sound of a radio being switched on. Forcing the slight smile off his face, Renji mindlessly packed the rest of his things, grabbed a few stray pencils Mai had brilliantly left on the counter, and exited his house. He shivered, even though it was quite warm. The real cold, he knew, was deep inside. For a moment he couldn't breathe, because he as suddenly aware of the stranger inside his own skin. He shuddered and tried to think about anything else. He didn't trust himself enough to remember the way to school. and Akemi had told him she would meet him at his house.

He hoped she would come sooner - he couldn't handle much more time alone.

Back to top Go down
https://sic-parvis-magna.forumotion.com
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Akemi is a morning person, and has been one ever since she was a little girl spending much of her year in the hospital. There is something enchanting and soothing in the calm silence that greets those who wake up early, but that is not the reason for her perpetually early rising. Akemi wakes before dawn everyday and makes herself breakfast before going out onto the back porch to eat at the patio table and wait for that glorious light show of nature which never ceases to inspire awe in the young woman. Many people enjoy watching the sunset every twilight, but less know the astounding beauty that is the sunrise. Rather than an extinguishing light, it is the coming of a new day, like a candle coming up over the horizon to awaken the world. The only sounds that can be heard are birds and the quiet crunching as Akemi slowly chews her cream-cheese bagel. After breakfast has finished, the young woman goes to her normal routine: feeding all of the animals, taking a shower, getting dressed, gathering her things, etc. By six forty-five she has finished everything and then some, having made eggs for her father and mother before they left for work.

As she thinks it no longer too early to do so, Akemi slides her simple bookbag over her shoulder and smooths out the pleats in her modest school uniform. She wears the outfit as it is intended- a skirt slightly past the knees, with the shirt tucked in and fully buttoned, all covered by a crisply ironed blazer. Well, she wears the lighter cardigan for the moment, as it isn't quite cold enough for the blazer yet. Summer has only just ended, and traces of warmth cling to the Autumn air. The young woman heads down a way which she could probably walk blind-folded, following the familiar sidewalk and turning at a brick wall until she reached the Kashino residence, where a familiar young man waited for her. Seeing him brought a small, bashful but genuine smile to the reserved girl's face. She resists the urge to smooth her skirt once more, and instead greets Renji with a soft but warm "Good morning, Renji." She doesn't use honorifics when addressing her childhood friend and the person she has been hopelessly in love with for several years- such a thing seems strange, even to the shy young woman.

"Are you ready for school? I-I'm glad we're in the same class together," she comments cheerily, voice still soft.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Thank goodness an angel was watching over him.

Immediately, a bright smile spread across Renji's face. His heart warmed at the site of the familiar face, one of the few constant things whose presence he always appreciated. He nodded back at her, faltering slightly but regaining his ability to use words. "Good morning, Akemi."
To his own ears, he sounded more confident than he felt. He readjusted his backpack. "I'm glad too. I don't know what I would do...without you."
And he meant it.

Running his hand through his hair, he stole a glance down the street that stretched out ahead of them. Fear had gripped him at the sight of it earlier, but with Akemi by his side, it didn't seem quite as frightening. He ran one hand through his hair, surveying her outfit - it was familiar, just like her face was, and gave him a sense of ease. Then again, he could just be imagining the feeling because he wanted to feel comforted. Making sure he kept the smile on his face so he wouldn't worry her, Renji continued, "You doing alright?" Akemi didn't share very much unless he asked her, and he didn't want her to be troubled in any way.

Secretly, he was afraid that one day she would declare that she couldn't be with him anymore, and leave him in his personal black abyss all by himself.

Last edited by SoraAngel on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay Tomoko4

As the sound of the engine faded away and the plane came to an abrupt stop, there was a short silence before everyone on board broke into excited chatter. People began to stand up, retrieve their carry-on bags, and other things of the sort. Among the crowds was a young woman who looked to be about the age of sixteen. She had short black locks and aside from a bobby pin that served the simple purpose of keeping the hair out of her face, it was otherwise kept plain. It was obvious that her face was void of make-up, but it was even more obvious that it wasn't needed in the first place. She possessed stunning dark eyes and salmon pink lips, as well as rosy cheeks that gave off a rather adorably flushed image. She looked like an innocent child, too, what with her simply baggy sweater and jeans, followed by a pair of honey-gold flats.

The said woman's name was Kawashima Tomoko, a high school student who had gone to America to study abroad, and was only now returning for the rest of her high school years in Tokyo, Japan. Standing on her tiptoes, Tomoko reached for her luggage, only to have another pair of arms take the red suitcase and ease it down with nearly no effort. "This your's, miss?" A handsome man inquired, flashing her a brilliant smile.

Tomoko's cheeks colored, and it was with a shy, dimpled smile that she gave a soft, "Yes. Thank you."

The man nodded and trailed back into the steady flow of moving people exiting the airplane. He was convinced that he had charmed the pretty young woman, and had left her flustered and bashful. And surely, what with her red cheeks and faint smile, she sure did look lovestruck. But as soon as the man disappeared from view, the smile was ripped off, replaced with a grimace of disgust, "Disgusting," she murmured under her breath, "Do you think I would honestly fall for scum like you?"

And it was wish an elegant flourish that the peculiar teenager herself seeped into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 pm

The two teenagers, both perhaps slightly too sweet for their own good, smiled at each other, hers small and shy, his bright and warm. The sight of his smile was more warming to Akemi than the bright sun in the sky, but thus go the impressions of a life-long love, one which she believes as been unrequited for the entire time. Of course, perhaps now there is a chance, especially since it has been a few years and Renji still appears to have no recollections of- the thought stings Akemi slightly when she remembers her horrible deed, but she pushes it to the back of her mind as Renji speaks kindly, the gladness she feels over their mutual class being something which he apparently shares. This is something which she, perhaps, arrogantly, had already knew- out of all of those he speaks to, Akemi notices that she is the one with whom he interacts the most frequently. This is primarily because of the fact that she has been assisting in his recovery from the beginning, and this she must acknowledge to herself. Still, regardless of the guilt pegged along with it, Akemi cannot help but be grateful for this seeming return to the days of their childhood. She takes his question after her current state as kindness, for the young man seems to be constantly checking to see if she is okay, even though he is the one who has had parts of his memory cut off from the rest of his mind.

"I'm well, thank you," she responds very politely, for she cannot help but speak in such a manner. "And you? O-oh, but we should start walking now, or we might b-be late for school?" Though it should be a statement, her voice has a soft lilt at the end which makes the last sentence appear to be an uncertain question. She doesn't want to be rushing Renji in any way, after all. Besides, there is nothing wrong with the two of them standing there all day long; at least, not to Akemi. Her eyes study Renji for brief seconds before they fall to her black mary-jane shoes.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:45 pm

No matter what, the angel always answered his call.

Renji laughed good-naturedly at Akemi's question, tugging at his hair. "Alright, well, I would start walking," he offered, "but I'm not entirely sure...where to go." He hadn't admitted this to her earlier, but now he was glad he was letting the words come out of his mouth. He didn't know what he would have done if she expected him to lead on. Was that how it used to be? It seemed right, and was accompanied by memories of Akemi tagging along on his "expeditions." Still, it would have to be a little different this time. Just for a little while, at least.

"Lead the way," he added, nodding ahead. As they started to walk, Renji trying to match her pace and follow her at the same time, he thought of the long day that loomed ahead of him. It seemed almost eternal, and he couldn't imagine the end of it. (Would he survive? That was the question...) The prospect of attending school once more after summer was still just as frightening as before - there seemed like so much could go wrong - he was certain he would be able to live through it without too much trouble. This was how he had started to feel every first day after he woke up in that dreadful hospital bed - during the summer, his tension would fade because all he needed to think about was Akemi, and the day was ripe with surprises and things he would figure out on the way. For school, there were certain things he had to keep in mind, things he had to remember. The headaches would be back again, he was sure.

He looked at Akemi, blue eyes focused on hers. "Thank you for being with me, Akemi." And he would never be able to thank her enough. She was always patient with him, always kind and sweet and tolerant. When he got confused, she didn't get frustrated or annoyed, and he loved that more than anything. The last thing he wanted was to be despised solely for his forgotten memories - if he wanted to be hated at all, it would be as himself. The idea stirred something in his mind, as if he had thought similarly before. He shuddered again, this time more visibly. Something was wrong about that thought, but what could it be?

What could possibly be so wrong about wanting to live as himself?

Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 am

It was by sheer luck that the taxi Tetsuya had called hadn't left him yet. As he now sat in the sparsely furnished car, he ran a hair through his chaotic state of hair. Yes, he would have to fix that on the way there. "Take me to the Tomokaya Airport," He said in a obviously tired voice. With a sigh, he leaned back against the comfortable taxi seat and watched his building glide away into the distance.

He wondered what Tomoko looked like now. No doubt she was still pretty, but a small part of him clung to the hope that at least she'd have a tiny zit that he could poke fun at. Then again, she was more likely to make fun of him for the disordered state his clothes were in. Tetsuya made a vain attempt to contain his hair, but it was of no use. He needed a comb. Eventually, he was reduced to tapping his fingers on the car door. He could see the taxi driver giving him a murderous look, but Tetsuya only smiled wanly in response.

"Pardon, sir," He answered smoothly, "I'm picking up my fiancee, and I'm quite nervous."

The taxi driver nodded his head in a knowing look. As soon as he looked away, Tetsuya resumed moodily staring out the window. What he said wasn't completely a lie, except for the last part. The best tip for lying is that you should always incorporate a bit of truth with it. That way, you'll sound like you know what you're talking about. Besides, he was a bit nervous. He wasn't nervous about meeting her of course, but about what she'd say about other various things in his life. Like, for example, why is he drinking so much? Never mind that though. She'll never be able to figure out he was drunk now.

Finally, they made it to the airport. Tetsuya stepped out of the taxi slowly and stretched, getting a few stares from a group of teenage girls nearby. Ignoring them, Tetsuya pulled out his phone and began to compose a text to Tomoko.

I'm outside. He then pressed the SEND button.
Back to top Go down
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite
OurStars

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:13 pm

At the young man's admittance at being unsure of how to get to the school, Akemi's eyes widen slightly. Of course, idiot. Oh, shoot. I hope he doesn't feel bad about that. He doesn't seem to. Still. . .I need to be more tactful with my words, don't I? Such a fool. . . she berates herself at having forgotten that he might not know the way back to the school. The inner scolding shows no sign on the surface, where her face remains pulled up in a sweet smile, slight dimples revealing themselves, though they are rather shallow on account of the small stature of that warm expression. "Right, s-sorry," she says, the slight stuttering perhaps hinting at her irritation at herself for being so insensitive, as she walks out the gate which Renji had held open in waiting. As they walk, the first several moments of doing so shrouded with a thin veil of silence, Akemi sends occasional sideways glances towards the boy beside her, who seems to be consumed with his own thoughts for the moment.

He'll be fine, she reminds herself, He has been for the past years, right? Still, I hope that everything continues like this. I like things this way, I think. Even her personal thoughts reveal the not-so-subconscious feelings of guilt, which have not vanished over the course of the years, though she has managed to push them out of her mind to some extent, thankfully. This is their Junior year, and the year in which they will begin taking exams for University and other such things- this year is incredibly important for their futures and aspirations, whatever they may be. Akemi wants to be a nurse, inspired by those who watched over her when she was still a child, and then again when the Bad Times had returned with a vengeance. Of course, there are also the ones who helped Renji when the injury and damage was still fresh, both physically and mentally. Yes, Akemi hopes to be a nursing professional in the future, because she admires their gentleness and resilience, working long hours and doing monumental amounts of good for their patients. She plans on attending the Japanese Red Cross Hiroshima School of Nursing. It is far away, but has been her intent ever since the young woman was very young.

Akemi wonders if Renji has any plans for the future, or if he has even thought about it yet. She looks over at him at the sound of a voice, smiling slightly at the boy again and nodding, "No problem," she responds as they reach the school gates. She stops just before them and looks over at him carefully. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Just as Tomoko managed to ease her way out of the plane and onto the carpet of the airport, she felt something vibrate along the top of her left thigh. Casting a distracted glance at her pocket, she took out her phone, dismissively scanning the text send from a number she didn't know, though the unnatural shortness and curtness of the message gave her an idea on who the sender might be. I'm outside.

The text unexplainably made her want to laugh. He obviously hadn't changed much, despite the years. She ignored the text and made her way to the East Exit, wondering vaguely about Tetsuya's thoughts on their engagement and her return to Japan. They were never close during childhood years, and the only memorable forms of communications Tomoko seemed to recall were all rather nasty ones, such as when he'd cornered her somewhere in elementary school, randomly accusing her for being a liar and "pretender". Either way, they'd kept a cool distance from one another, so he might not have cringed too much at the news of their engagement. Tomoko herself didn't give too much of a reaction at the announcement, though she was a bit caught off guard, as she hadn't been expecting her parents to, well, agree on something that would cause their daughter to return to Japan, where she came in closer contact with them.

The East Exit was in sight now, and Tomoko unwillingly felt her heart jump at the prospect of meeting him again--and she wasn't talking about that silly Tetsuya. She hadn't meant to see him again--it was why she'd slipped away quietly, keeping her secret from him and only him. Even Tsusagawa had known beforehand (the girl actually managed to keep quiet...). Tomoko sighed--Tokyo, Japan: a city she dearly loved and passionately hated. She pushed the door open, and was greeted by a burst of warm wind that tugged mischievously at her loose sweater. Looking around, it didn't take long for her to spot her beloved--his mop of blond (and unkempt, she noticed with glee) hair certainly stood out among the blacks and browns.

She did not bother with her sweetheart act as she drew closer to him, as she was perfectly aware that his memory had yet to dull with only a few years time. "Darling!" she called to him mockingly, a hand raised in greeting, "Did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Tetsuya took a moment to observe Tomoko as she first appeared out of the East Exit. She was wearing a simple baggy sweater with jeans and gold flats, and surprisingly, no make-up. Not like she needed any. Despite all her faults and flaws, he had to admit that she was beautiful; just not on the inside. Tomoko still looked like the "innocent" little girl that she was some years back. He slowly began to move forward as she got closer to him, mockingly calling to him as if they were lovers. Ah, so they were to begin again with the acting. Tetsuya's mouth slowly stretched into a brittle smile.

As they drew closer together, he could feel his smile hardening. Was this how they were going to act the whole time they were living together? Another year of dancing around each other in dainty little stomps until until Tomoko got her precious Renji? He was going to have to speak with his fathe- No, Mr. Koto, promptly about this.
"Well, long time no see," Tetsuya replied in a languid voice, "Have you brought any souvenirs for your precious husband-to-be?" More out of appearances than anything, he took her bags from her without a word, and hefted them onto his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Tomoko studied the blond--he seemed rather half-hearted in general, and his entire body gave off a tired aura, and from the looks of it, it wasn't just because of the lack of sleep. Forcing himself to be light and casual. Something of the sort, it seemed. As she came to an abrupt stop in front of Tetsuya, who had a rather rigid smile in place, and it was with a polite and amused "thank you" did she allow him to take her bags onto his own shoulders. He had done what seemed fit, she noted absentmindedly, something society found "good". Leaning forward on her tiptoes, as Tetsuya seemed to have grown quite a bit since she last saw him, she planted a light kiss on his right cheek. She also did what seemed fit.

"The taximan's blushing," she murmured into his ear, a hint of humorless laughter in her voice. She sounded foreign to her own ears, what with her voice low and confident, rather then the soft and air-headed one she almost always used for the crowd. Pulling back, she colored her cheeks bright red and forced her words into the voice she was much more familiar with, "I forgot a souvenir. Will that do?" Out of the corner of her eyes, she thought she spotted an elderly couple chuckle and give them a loving look, as if Tomoko and Tetsuya were a duo that reminded them of their younger love. The thought made her want to laugh. "Well, shall we?" she inquired, lacing her words with an eager innocence she commonly heard children use on parents.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:35 pm

The soft touch of Tomoko's lips stirred on his cheek caused no change to his calm expression. Instead, the only thing he noticed was how short she'd gotten. It could have easily been the fact that he'd grown that caused her to stand on tippy-toes, but he was irritated enough inside to automatically blame her. Damn it, he needed a drink. There was a soft whisper in his ear, something about the taxi man blushing, and then she was brightly asking him if the kiss would do instead of a souvenir. A chill went through his body. He'd forgotten what it's like to see both sides of Tomoko at once. Had she truly remained exactly the same all these years? Shaking his head slightly in wonder, Tetsuya kept silent as he turned on his heel to put the bags in the trunk as Tomoko said, "Well, shall we?"

When he was finished, he walked around to the seat behind the driver and got in. It was after he had sat down that he realized his grave mistake. In his exhaustion, he hadn't thought to open the door for Tomoko! A torrent of actions to do ran through his head. Finally, he slowly reached his arm across the seat, opened the door, and stuck his hand out for Tomoko.

"Shall I help you into your seat?" Tetsuya said, his voice oozing with charm. He could feel the driver's eyes on him, so his face slowly contorted into a brilliant smile.

Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:50 pm

(It's been a while since I've rped, so tell me if I'm godmodding, please. ;-;)

Tomoko couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as Tetsuya slid into the taxi after placing her bags in the trunk, completely ignoring her. Had Tetsuya lost his charm along the years? No. Upon closer examination, Tomoko quickly came to notice his exhausted posture, and the faint circles underneath his eyes. It seemed he was simply too tired to put on a decent act--at this, Tomoko felt a surge of arrogant pride at her own acting skills. She was positive that she could have still managed to give a fairly convincing flush of the cheeks in his state. Tetsuya seemed to have caught on by then, and with some quick improvisation, had opened the door and held out his hand, "offering" to help her in the car.

Tomoko beamed, "A gentleman as always. Thank you." She felt laughter bubble at the bottom of her throat--Tetsuya? A gentleman? Oh, the irony. Resting the palm of her hand on his upturned one, she stepped inside the taxi and smiled at the driver, "Mind you you drop us off at the Koto estate, sir?" The driver gave a nod, and Tomoko turned to face Koto. "So," she began, her voice high and melodic, "How have you been? Tokyo hasn't changed much in three year's time, I see. How are...our friends?" She sent Tetsuya a meaningful look at the word "friends".
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:16 pm

There it was again. Tetsuya could feel Tomoko's eyes assessing and judging him. She had a lot of nerve, coming back here with that arrogant attitude. He watched her fall into her seat (rather ungracefully if you asked him), and then, with an upbeat voice, tell the cab man where they were going. Finally, she turned to him with those shining eyes of hers, and inquire of him about their "friends". She made sure to stretch that last part.

Tetsuya was then presented with two options, both of which would annoy her profusely: a) ignore her question and ask about her time in America or b) talk only about Akemi and loosely refer to Renji's accident. Tetsuya leaned back into his and crossed his legs, a charming yet arrogant smile on his face. "Our friend Akemi is doing quite well, naturally. Of course, that is to be expected, what with her being attached at the hip to our dear friend Renji," He said in a cheerful and casual manner. "She's doing better at school as well."

Abruptly, he leaned forward and tapped the driver on the shoulder. "Would you mind turning the radio on? My fiancee loves music, and today needs to be special for her," He said, throwing an almost loving look at Tomoko. Chuckling quietly, the taxi cab driver obeyed and turned the station to a popular Japanese pop song.

Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 am

(Until Tomoko goes through character developement (which won't be until, like, waaaay later), she's going to be a jerk. Thus, if you don't want your blood to boil each time I post, the bio may help. xD)

"Oh, is that so?" she mused cooly as Tetsuya updated her vaguely on Akemi and Renji, her features smooth. The idea of the two lovebirds growing close once more during her three year absence had been expected, but it did not change the fact that she couldn't help but feel a twinge of irritation at the thought. "I'm glad she's improving in school. She's always been so endearingly shy, no?" Tomoko said brightly as she played with the bracelet on her wrist, "And what of Renji? Last I saw him, he seemed happy enough. How are things with him and Mai?" Unlike Akemi, whom she knew was very happy what with the absence of Tomoko, she was genuinely curious about Renji. She'd never been quite able to read him like she read everyone else.

As the taxi driver turned the music on, laughing slightly at most likely her and Tetsuya, Tomoko leaned back into her seat, "Oh, I haven't heard Japanese music in ages...I've got to say, there's just something distinctly home about it." She then faded into a thoughtful silence, her mind racing with the idea of meeting Renji and Akemi again. It made her want to scream and laugh all at once. She had given up on Renji the moment she realized she was going to America, and had never intended on seeing him again. It was why she had left without a word, so as to keep his curious soul constantly wondering. But now...Tomoko's smile faltered slightly as she gazed out the window.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 am

Ah, Tetsuya knew she'd ask that question sooner or later. For a long time, he kept her waiting as he not only prolonged his response but thought about what he was going to say. How much should he tell? The fairest option for her would be to just let he find out when they got to school, but frankly, he wasn't interested in seeing Renji act all air headed again. For some reason that kid had been avoiding him like the plague. What, did he only have bad memories of him left? Not like there were good ones anyways.

Just as Tetsuya's building came into view, he finally turned to face Tomoko. "How about we discuss this in the house, hm?" He said in a low voice. The taxi stopped at that moment, and without another word, Tetsuya promptly paid him.

"Let's go," He said with an amused voice to Tomoko.
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 am

"Whatever you say, Tetsuya," Tomoko replied lightly at the blond-headed man's decision (though he made it sound like a suggestion) to speak of Renji once they escaped from the driver's prying eyes and ears. She was slightly concerned, as it wasn't very much like Tetsuya to care for what others thought. Had something happened to Renji? Perhaps he'd broken his wrist or something of the sort. She simply couldn't seem to imagine anything overly serious happening to the cheery boy. As Tetsuya paid the driver, Tomoko thanked him and stepped out into the warm morning, stretching. She then retrieved her bags with the help of a butler from the house who had come to welcome the couple.

The butler led them inside the mansion. Tomoko studied her surroundings--it was certainly one that belonged to the wealthy. The floor was a shiny black with a grand set of marble staircases that led upstairs. Vases filled with exotic flowers sat on top of small tables, and the dreamy aromas clashed awkwardly with the sharpness of the furniture made of leather and metal. A maid stood in front of Tomoko, her black hair tied up into a neat bun. "Welcome back, my lady," she said, keeping her eyes firmly nailed to the floor, "I am your lady-in-waiting. I have prepared your school bag, and your ride will arrive shortly. Until then, please sit and relax. The Koto family welcomes you with open arms." Her voice sounded blank and void of emotion, and it was as if she had memorized her words like lines.

Actually, that was probably the case.

Tomoko cast the girl a bubbly smile, "Thank you, then! I'm so excited!" She turned to Tetsuya and bounced over, seizing his wrist, "Will you come with me for a moment, please?"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Tetsuya followed Tomoko inside, his gaze blank as he surveyed his home. Well, technically it was their home now. He absentmindedly stared at a vase sitting on a table nearby. The furniture in the house all looked the same to him. It was always modern, and almost chic, reminding him of...Wait. A quiet and dull ringing sounded in his ears as he suddenly realized something. This apartment...it looked just like his mother's. His mouth forming into a tight line, he slowly stretched out his arm, and was about to pluck one of the flowers out of the vase when suddenly a small and cold hand clamped down on his wrist.

"Will you come with me for a moment, please?" Tomoko's voice sounded him. Tetsuya almost recoiled away from her hand, but he recovered in time, and merely pried her fingers off his wrist, one by one. Ah, he could only guess what she wanted. He then brushed past her and went into the door on his left, which led into the kitchen. His personal chef was there making something, but with one nod of his head, she quietly left. Tetsuya walked over to the island counter sitting in the middle, and sat down.

"Can't this wait until after school?" Tetsuya asked in a bored voice.

Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Tetsuya seemed visibly disgusted by the contact. Tomoko's hand was cool and small and soft like satin, and just this morning, she'd applied a thin coat of lavender-scented lotion. But something told Tomoko that it wasn't her hand specifically that made Tetsuya want to recoil. Almost absentmindedly, she wondered what his reaction would be if she had hugged him. He didn't seem to particularly care for the peck on the cheek, but looked utterly revolted at the mere contact of palm on wrist. It seemed that he reacted more to casual touches, rather than the exaggerated and affectionate ones. Thus, Tomoko deducted silently in her mind, Tetsuya would most like stiffen and wait for her to pull back. In some ways, the blond was curiously easy to read. Others...she looked at his back as the two headed towards what looked to be the kitchens. Others not so much.

Tomoko, whose guesses had been correct, found herself in the kitchen, and as soon as the chef left obediently at Tetsuya's silent order, Tetsuya cut right to the chase with his bored drawl of sorts. As he spoke, Tomoko's curved lips slowly disappeared, replaced with a mere line. It felt odd, not smiling in front of another person. She was always sweet and cute and charming in front of others, and none of those could be obtained without a smile. It made her nervous, for some unexplainably human reason, to be standing in front of him with an almost-scowl on her graceful features. "I like to be kept well-informed and five steps ahead," she replied smoothly as she leaned against the kitchen counter and crossed her legs, "What's happened to him? It's not like you to care about curious eyes and listening ears."
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Guild Master
Guild Master
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 am

Tetsuya stared at the refrigerator door longingly. If only he had remembered to pack himself a drink for lunch today. He'd had a sip earlier today, but talking to Tomoko made him yearn for yet another. Tomoko's voice was very frank when she next spoke to him. Good. He was growing tired of being cordial with her. At Tomoko's last sentence, he let out an amused snort. Of course he didn't care. He only wanted to prolong the inevitable.

He pondered what to tell her. Lover boy had has brains scrambled by a car? No, that wouldn't do. Perhaps something more subtle. He swallowed a bit, hating the dry feeling in the back of his throat. Tetsuya needed a drink. As he rose to go to the refrigerator, he threw an almost malicious look at Tomoko. "There's been accident," He said in a blunt way, opening the fridge door.

He rummaged around inside for a bit until he found an orange juice carton hidden way in the back. It was actually vodka mixed with orange juice, but he would never tell his cook that. He poured himself a glass first, and then he paused to fix his brown eyes on Tomoko.

"He's lost some of his memory,"
Tetsuya concluded.
Back to top Go down
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard
Dangosan

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:35 am

An accident. For a frightening, idiotic, and foolish moment, Tomoko's mind completely blanked, and she suddenly felt fear shoot through her veins at the idea of a dead Renji. "An acciden--!" But before she could finish her sentence, common sense returned to her. What had Tetsuya said during the ride back? "Our friend Akemi is doing quite well, naturally. Of course, that is to be expected, what with her being attached at the hip to our dear friend Renji." That would have to mean he was still alive. Tomoko nearly laughed out loud at her moment of sheer stupidity--why did anything about Renji make her head screw up? Of course, it wasn't like he left her a stuttering ball of awkwardness like little Akemi (oh, how she loathed the girl...), but she couldn't deny that he made her much too human.

With a slight knit of her eyebrows, Tomoko watched Tetsuya amble over to the refrigerator to retrieve what looked to be a carton of orange juice, her impatience growing thin. "And?" she pressed, trying to keep her voice even, though even she had to admit that her words came out rather ruffled, "What of the accident?" Tetsuya took another painful minute to pour the juice into a glass, and by then, Tomoko was ready to take the juice and dump it on his head if it meant that he would finish his goddamn sentence. Looking at her with his rich coffee eyes, he uttered six words that would send the young woman tumbling. He's lost some of his memory. For a minute or so, Tomoko simply stood dumbly, mouth slightly open. And then, the panic settled in like a needle injected.

"He's lost...oh no...does he still..." Tomoko, for once, was at a loss of words. "You're kidding me," she finally said, her voice slightly high than usual, "Or--does he--" she gulped and moved forward towards her fiance, fists clenched at her sides. She did not stop until her mouth was inches away his own, and she could smell the faint scent of peppermint in his breath. Even before she asked, she knew the answer. "If you're telling me this, it means that he doesn't remember me anymore, huh?" she murmured quietly, her voice calm but somewhat blank, as if she had gone too numb to react anymore. All those years of cheeky remarks and dimpled smiles and earnest invitations and mysterious rejections. Gone. Gone, gone, gone.

Last edited by Torilistic on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay   Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next