Sic Parvis Magna
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - Ω - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Experience the magic of roleplay and inspiration in the creative underworld thyself. It will prove mind-banishing for thee. ❖
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Trust in thy heart: Thou will not regret it. ❖
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
❖ Inscribe thou name to this fantastical phenomena. ❖
(Sign up now!)
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - Ω - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

(Welcome to the Underworld.)

HomeSearchCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
❖ HAPPY NEW YEAR ROLEPLAYERS! ❖
❖ May 2014 bring even more brilliant, heart-wrenching creative works and many new wonderful memories to keep. ❖
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:02 am
Latest topics
» Walton
Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 pm by OurStars

» Clockwork Winds
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am by SoraAngel

» Marked | 1x1 | SoraAngel x Nightingale
Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 am by SoraAngel

» Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

» Music on Forum
Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 pm by ZephyrSolace

» S I G I L [Open for Sign-Ups]
Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm by Nightingale

» Romeo&Cinderella ♡ Roleplay
Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm by Nightingale

» Eden's Cage - Roleplay
Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am by ZephyrSolace

» Dark Requiem | Role-Play
Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm by ZephyrSolace

Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is saintjoain

Our users have posted a total of 594 messages in 86 subjects
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Sincerest Apologies and Bright Promises
Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm by SoraAngel

Dear Residents of this vast underworld,

How is everyone? May Hades smile down upon you all. He is most certainly not smiling down at me at this moment. But …

Comments: 0

Share | 

Hello, underworlder!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant

PostSubject: Hello, underworlder!   Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Welcome to the underworld! It's different than you imagined, isn't it?
Well, you're here now, so might as well get comfortable. OR ELSE.
*Ahem* Anyway, this is a place for you to talk about yourself. Yes! Let loose your biggest secrets, your most lowly mistakes, those nonexistent regrets...

Nah, you don't need to go that far. Just introduce yourself, mention stuff you like, why you're here (besides the fact you're dead) and what you see in your brilliant future.

Make sure you've visited the Site Rules and Forum Rules first.

Not allowed
- Multiple introduction posts.
- Reply posts (you can do that in PMs)
Exception to this rule: You may respond to a previous introduction post when making your own introduction
- Explicit details about yourself
- Info like address, phone number, etc.

Once again, welcome to Sic Parvis Magna! Make yourself at home...
because you'll be here for a while....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sic-parvis-magna.forumotion.com
Dangosan
Arts Wizard
Arts Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Salutations, everyone!

The name's Tori (some of you may know me as "DangoSan"). I'm a semi-literate rper, gfx apprentice, beginner traditional artist, and an alto in your typical school choir. I have a bit of a perfectionist and procrastination problem. I get irritable easily (if you know which buttons to push, of course), but I'm a generally annoying friendly person, so don't be afraid to talk to me or anything. <3

I guess I'll see you all around, then. Later~

(c)BellsChime

Last edited by Torilistic on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OurStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Most of the people who are on this site will probably be people we already kind of know, yes? So I'm really just posting here to say that this is Sarah (Noelle1997), but with a different name- because this is my name on Roleplay Gateway and Gaia. So. . .yeah. Hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaKaira
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Hiya ^^ I'm sure most known me already but I'm Kairi/SakuraKairix/Sakura from OZ. I'm lazy, a procrastinator, I love tumblr and I admire you all *^* (I'm completely serious - when I began RPing, my first RP was Sora's Dark Requiem and a few people here were there and you were all AMAZING, which made me aspire to be the best I could be). I'm hoping to be an author. I'm no good at art but I'm trying to improve, and I'm also attempting to learn Japanese. I love reading and anime, and have a deep love for shoujo manga. I'd love to be friends with everyone here ^-^ and um, yeah. I usually post by iPod so if my posts turn out a mess, I apologise profusely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OxymoronicTruth
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Hello there you guys! So I suppose I'll be dropping by to say that it's mangafreak18 here. Oh yeah, don't mind the completely different username or whatever.
And you can call me what you like, as well.
Yep.
I am here because I like writing, roleplaying, drawing, arts, basically.
Anywho, hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://korineko18.deviantart.com
Sign
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:35 am

Helo, this is Sign from Otakuzone. I love romance {dramas, mangas, anime, etc}, animals, drawing, Roleplay, and lots more. I don't mind you calling me anything and nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoraAngel
Hades' Loyal Assisstant
Hades' Loyal Assisstant

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello! Your admin dropping by with a quick and mysterious introductory message.
Hi, I'm SoraAngel. Most people call me Sora. I'm obsessed with all things Square Enix. I like anime, manga, videogames, books, writing, and fanfiction. Yes, fanfiction needs to be its own category. I made this site with help from my lovely moderators so writers and artists and roleplayers everywhere can unite and have fun - it's an escape, especially when life is sucky, which is almost always.

See you around!

"No matter where we are, our hearts will bring us together again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sic-parvis-magna.forumotion.com
Ruxin
Discussion Wizard
Discussion Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:33 am

Afternoon fellow underworlders! I'm Livia. I'm a writer and self-proclaimed artist.
I'm no good at self-introductions, but feel free to drop me a message if you'd like o^^o)/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misachan911
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello, I'm Misa. The things I love to do are role playing, reading manga watching anime, playing in marching band (( I'm in color guard )) and acting. I like to make new friends. So don't worry I don't bite ((at least not hard Wink ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neriin
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:18 pm

So uh... hello, I'm awkward with these but, yeah. 'Sup? I'm Neriin, and some people might know me with the same name from OZ so... yeah. * Scratches head and looks around nervously. * And I'm bad with new things and new people, so bear with me, 'kay?

I'm ridiculously addicted to roleplaying and I love all the characters I've created like my own children. Some just more than others. Yes, I have my favorites among them. So sue me. And that's the main reason why I'm here.

I'm honest and blunt, and sometimes a bit rough with words, and I don't usually (note that yes, sometimes I do, if you annoy me enough) mean to hurt anyones feelings, I just have a rude way of speaking. And no, I'm not going to try to change it for anyones sake. You either accept how I am, or then not. And if not, then keep calm, suck it up and move the hell on.

Also, I'd like to note you people that no, English is not my Native language. It's only my second language. So there is bound to be some grammatically incorrect stuff in my text time to time. Mostly out of typos, sometimes 'cause I'm either tired or speaking in my Native language as I'm writing so my brain poops out something absolutely nonsensical. But as I'm a perfectionist, I try to edit all my typos with the best of my own abilities afterwards. And no, I don't get insulted if you wanna correct me sometimes. I would actually appreciate it, 'cause when it comes to English, I love to learn. (Yes, I prefer this language above my own. Everything just tends to sound much more kick-butt in English.)

Oh yeah, and Phoenyx is my astral twin.

That's about it. * Awkward cough and tense retreat. *

Last edited by Neriin on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenyx
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Well, greetings! My name is Phoenyx, but a lot of people just call me Rose! I was a religious OZ user until the Roleplayland forum crashed, and that was it. I might as well have perished with OZ, but I think I may have found a rebirth. I have a real passion for Roleplaying and all things anime! I think I enjoy Drama and Dark fantasy most of all! If you have an RP, I will join! I am the self acclaimed princess of RPing because of my obsession and addiction to it. I have many nicknames, but my full name is Phoenyx Rose. So call me Rosie, Phoeny, or basically anything else you can come up with!

I am kind of shy, but once you get to know me, I am kind of you know. Crazy? But whatever with that... I am a Writer and a Poet. All around I am just an artist of words who has a a color for everyday. Like... thursdays are purple. Hehe, I love to chat with new people, and please dont be offended if I begin to go off on a tangent about certain things. I guess I am just passionate?

Anyways... I am an RPer to extreme proportions, and I dont mind in the least that I am obsessed. Roleplaying is my passion, and I hold all RPers to the highest respect. And Artists, I mean some of those mangakas out there. *fangirls*

Well that is all I have to say for the moment... Oh My favorite Greek God is Zeus. Jupiter if you please... I am a Sagittarius and I am proud!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZehelX
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:57 pm

I'm not too good at these kinds of things... Oh well, here it goes.

I'm ZehelX, Zehel or "Zii", some of you might've seen me on OZ, but seeing as I wasn't very active on the forums until the last month I'm not too sure about that xD.
I love Roleplaying, but I'm quite picky with what roleplays I join.

I see myself as quite a friendly person, I'm calm and stubborn. I'm not easy to befriend though, I tend to keep away from new people and act a bit different towards them.

Hmm, that's all, I guess.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxNightShadexX
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

Location : Take a guess. If you get it right, I'll grant you a wish. c;

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:36 am

( Copy paste from Oz + On .__. Haha. )
Bonjour, Je suis Raphaël or XxNightShadexX. c: Also known as Rae or XxNightShadexX on Oz.
Please feel free to call me either Rae or Raphael instead of XxNightShadexX if you don't know me yet or do know me. Reason being is because it is a pain to type out and I prefer my real name to my alias.
For those of you whom do not know me (yet c;) then I shall introduce myself briefly for your entertainment. (Well, more for mine, but still . . .) However, if you already know me, then you will already know everything I state below . . . so the only option I can give you now is for you to friend request me or message me; please? ;A;

Okay, first thing's first. I am a musician and am in my first year of college studying criminology & psychology and hoping to become a detective some day . . . Some things that I enjoy are: reading, drawing, writing, playing musical instruments and solving puzzles - but I enjoy meeting new people the most of all. c; My favourite manga & anime is Kuroshitsuji, however, I do appreciate many others / I have too many favourites to type down. ^ ^ ;;; Concluding my little introduction, I am male, I am bi and have a boyfriend, I've been told I am somewhat narcissistic, and I have been known to be quite flirtatious. <3

Well, have a wonderful day, my friends, and I would love if you would send me a friend request or message me if you know me already, and if you don't as well. We can only become friends or enemies from here on, oui? .__.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tapioca
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello! I go by the name 'Tapioca'. I'm pretty new here, Just like most of you members on here (?) and I come from both OZ & ON with the same username (despite me not actually creating an account on ON)!

I am frankly...Rather terrible at writing an 'introduction' on websites I join--And usually would skip things that's like this (I also feel that i'm the 'awkward' and 'shy' type)--But heres my first try c:! I am obsessed with role playing and can't seem to stop unless I am grounded or busy...

I was invited here by Phoeny and the site seems nice to me~

I guess i'm friendly..? But once you develop a closer and more understanding relationship with me--I can be rather hyper and foul mouthed at times. So please be aware of that... ( Don't worry--I'm not that crazy cursing type! )

So far i'm reading quite a few mangas and manhwa here and there. My favorites being Karneval & Are You Alice? (Mangas) and Girl the Wild's (Manhwa). (Mostly ' Are You Alice? ' though.)

Yeah... I'm obsessed with Wonderland which is pretty easy to catch ._. . But not the ' Twisted ' under-land nor the ' original ' wonderland. I like the 'corrupted' wonderland. The 'wonderland' that's in the manga 'Are You Alice?'. You can highly tell by my signature and avatar picture //shotishouldstopthissillywonderlandspeech.

And.. I guess that's all I can think of to say. Add , Role-play , or talk to me sometime! c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QueenOfHearts
Writing Wizard
Writing Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Hello lovely dears.

It's a pleasure to meet you, you can call be Jai, or any other variation that strikes you fancy. Honestly, I don't mind, I've been called Lucy and Jelly more often than I would like to admit --usually from people I've never spoken with, which would justify my bafflement--. I was known as lnsainty/AsianJoker/ic3w0m4n back on OZ.

Hmm, there's not much about me? I like talking to people, I'm volition, but I'm friendly enough oh a typical day. OuO I'm pretty detached when we first start talking, but I'm very perceptive when I get to know you (the more comfortable I get with a person, the more we trade information? It's how I operate I guess, hope this doesn't stop you from speaking from me though. Gosh, please, that would be terrible Sad )) People would say I'm nice, some would even say I'm hyper (I really was, but I still wonder if I've calmed down much) but I think that I'm pretty laid back (Unless you've given me some reason to dislike you... which is pretty difficult?) Gosh, uhm I think of myself as an odd duck, and yes, I actually talk like I write (sadly), and most of the time my statement end up as questions because, well, questions offend people less than statements (from what I've experienced). I'm a weird person, yes I know, I also like to make people smile (I'm actually not joking, I really like making people happy because it makes me happy too)

I used to be on and rp a crazy amount, but again, I've abstained from that; it wasn't exactly making my mother very happy and things went South very quickly. English is my second language, Chinese is my first, and Japanese is my third that I know with semi proficiency. I run on very little sleep, so typo's are bound to be abundant, please tell me if there's something that confuses you when you read anything I write. I roleplay and draw when I have time, but I also have an odd fascination with lemon pastries and the night sky.

I like to call people pet names.

That's about all you need to know about me Smile

Eh.... wow, my writing is so jumbled (awkward laughter)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddled
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi guys! Smile
Nice to meet you, I go by Riddled as you can see by my username. I also went by the same name on OZ, so hopefully you guys won't be confused. Uh... As you can somewhat tell, I'm not all that good with introductions.
Like the lot, I sort of migrated from OZ since it recently broke down- and I mainly tend to stick with role playing, as I had done since I was like what, uh, eleven or so?
So... Yeah.

tl;dr 'Sup. Don't be afraid to talk to me?
And... That's about it. See you around the forums then.

Last edited by Riddled on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteSnow
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 am

Well Hello my fellow Roleplayers, I am sure most of you are familiar with my Username, WhiteSnow. I am on a number of roleplaying sites and I am most known by the people of OZ. It is great to finally see that this site is up and running!
For those of you that do not know me, I am a Roleplay fanatic, an avid reader, a lover of all things tragic, and someone who is commonly referred as 'too serious'. But I don't think I'm THAT serious. I'm actually quite friendly.
Anyways, I enjoy a good roleplay with people who are considered advanced in their writing. I mostly prefer RP's that have fewer people or 1x1's. I'm always open to brainstorming with anyone who needs help adapting an idea or anything. I almost never turn down the oppurtunity to Roleplay, so please feel free to talk to me.
king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintingMyStars
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:03 am

Well, I hope this isn't going to be terribly awkward, so lets just start.
Hi... My name is Tori, but most people call me Star? Honestly you can call me Ms. Snugglefluffs if you want, as long as it isn't rude I'm all good. A lot of you guys probably don't remember me but I used to be called StarCrussader6 on OZ. Though that was about two years ago so I'm kinda rusty right now pale But because my dear sweet friend QueenOfHearts convinced me, I decided to try and do the whole RPing sha-bang again.

But anyway, I guess if I were to say something about is that... I'm an around friendly person? So it would be absolutely fantastic to talk to any of you guys ^^ Also, just to tell you, I'm extremely random, weird and sarcastic, so never take me seriously unless I say so before hand... or you may get offended. Though don't worry, if you get to know me I'll love you forever and ever (thumbs up to that).

My hobbies Include:Writing, Reading and Playing RPG's of all kinds as well as chatting it up Smile Seriously, I don't bite... much... (just kidding guys, just kidding) Along with this, well I draw like a maniac and hopefully plan on getting into a certain specific arts school when I graduate high school *^*. And yes, I'm in high school...Yay puberty... T~T. (I would laugh but it would just make it more awkward)

Last to finish my introduction of myself off, I enjoy most manga and anime so I don't think I could pick a favorite? If you have any recommendations I would love to hear them ^^

So that's me more or less in a nut shell, just a little special in my own way C: I hope I get to talk to a bunch of you guys and hopefully because as obsessive about Rping as I used to be. Everyone on here seems amazing so I'm looking forward to it <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZephyrSolace
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 am

Super late introduction

Hey, everyone. Kazu here! Feel free to call me that or whatever floats your boat. ^^
Let's just say I sign up for more rps than I should, and that I have an ardent passion for writing, both poems and stories. If you want anything to be critiqued, don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to give some feedback in a timely manner.

Anyways, I hope all of you enjoy SPM so far!

Thrown into the depths of Tartarus
Winding passageways of the Labyrinth
Root of all evil
Hear no evil...see no evil
Oblivion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WishfulNemo
Common Euridite
Common Euridite

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Greetings fellow Underworlders,

WishfulNemo here, a former member of Otakuzone and a fellow role player.

Though I've role played with a few of the members here in the past I originally didn't plan on joining. Reasons for that was anxiety. I felt quite nervous to jump into the group of who I'm familiar with for reasons unknown.

However a dear friend of mine has convinced me to go for it and now here I'm!

Enough of an introduction, I intended not to reveal my former indentity too soon to you guys, just in case I felt like chickening out again.

Hope to see you around ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, underworlder!   

Back to top Go down

Hello, underworlder!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sic Parvis Magna :: Ω Gates of Hell - The Entrance Ω :: Greetings & Departures-
Jump to: